Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,307 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

West Brom 2-0 Swansea: Brown Ideye Fires Baggies Up The Table - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Brom 2-0 Swansea: Brown Ideye Fires Baggies Up The Table (477 Views)

Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda / Brown Ideye Celebrates One Of His Goals On Twitter, Shares Photo / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West Brom 2-0 Swansea: Brown Ideye Fires Baggies Up The Table by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2015
The West Brom Albion manager Tony Pulis has complement the record signing Super Eagle forwarder Brown Ideye on the back of his goal against Swansea City in the 25th round of matches in the English Premier League. The Nigeria international was involved in the two goals scored by The West Brom Albion, first scoring on the hour mark before laying up an assist for Saido Berahino.
West Brom Manager says: He’ s a lovely lad. He works hard, he’ s a good professional but he had a bad time here before I took over,” said Tony Pulis to the official website. He had played a few games and not scored the goals the club expected him to score. But his attitude has been first class. In today’ s world there is no patience. People expect, expect and expect. And if the person doesn’t match that expectation they moan like drains. We’ ve played him a few times and we’ re happy that he stayed and delighted he got us a couple of goals.”

SOURCE: Football Results Plus

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz: Chelsea Are Better Without Me / Liverpool: Raheem Sterling Is Staying And Not Going Anywhere / ‘I Didn’t Expect Simeone To Be So Successful’ – Suker On Atletico, Madrid And Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.