Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,656 members, 7,834,164 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Enjoy Your Valentine With This Little Piece - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enjoy Your Valentine With This Little Piece (438 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Your Valentine With This Little Piece by mcfynest(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Good morning fellas.

Has a member of JCI and also a one time PEER EDUCATOR TRAINER, i feel its an obligation to share this piece during this period of love. valentine can be used to show lobe in different ways, doesnt necessarily mean it should be through s.ex. (haba enough s.ex still dey for person life na). show some love to your alma mata, to your community, family and friends, drink but dont get drunk, party but in minimal nature, bodily exercise profited little, show love to your body by doung some exercises, enjoy the little benefit of bodipy exercise, play music, increase the tempo of the beat, sound. i reccomend you listen to fela or bob marley.

A I D S, Aids is real o abeg my friend, make you hold bodi!
A B C D of this val period so as to protect you from STDs and esp HIV, and so the number of abortion no go increase next month.

A- abstain from sex.

B- be faithful to your partner.

C- CONDOMISE use condom well and properly.

D- desist from sharing body piercing object.

please be wise.

PLAY SAFE

remember 9 month after febuary is NOVEMBER, make we no bring one pikin suffer sake of say we dey do valentine.

cc. seun, lalastical ishilove

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Short Story / Types Of Husband Available For Women! / The True Recipe For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.