Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day (4243 Views)

Opinion: Should You Be Seeing Your Partner Every Day? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / Top 12 Reasons You Should Have S*x With Your Partner Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Drmaverick: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Princecalm(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Do you do it everyday op?
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Mimienudles(f): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Seriously?
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by dudesexy1111(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
undecided
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Enegod(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Does it have to be with the same person
everyday? undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by whizjay(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Everyday sex with your partner leads to plenty unwanted pregnancy

Plenty unwanted pregnancys leads to over population...

Over population leads to speedy depletion of Earths resources....

This Leads to scarcity....

This Leads to increase In Prices...

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2015
How many times everyday
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by ronald4lif(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2015
People don't need reasons to have sex, male and female alike, it's akin to saying reasons to eat food. Sex is a way of life to every living creature and we all crave for it. That a certain gender decided to pretend about their urges doesn't mean we all don't crave for it or need lectures on why we should yearn for it.

Premarital sex? What does that even meanangry

Great write up notwithstanding

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
True talk. I read an articule on how to handle ur woman frm behind. www.eoebevy.com
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015
a few are lies from the pit of hell.well, it all works for married people and not adulterers and fornicators.
like, number 11 ... it's an irony for cheats.
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by falconey(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2015
everyday?.....in OLAMIDE voice " body no be firewood mi o de se ROBOT
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by jnrbayano(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2015
First of all NOT PREMARITAL sex o!! smiley

If indeed you meant the bold why did you put this here and not in the family section?
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Is it food?
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by demelza: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
whizjay:
Everyday sex with your partner leads to plenty unwanted pregnancy

Plenty unwanted pregnancys leads to over population...

Over population leads to speedy depletion of Earths resources....

This Leads to scarcity....

This Leads to increase In Prices...

One can always spot the economic student. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
How many times everyday
shocked shocked
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Thanos(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Like we need reasons to have sex everyday
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by whizjay(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
One can always spot the economic student. grin

Actually.....

I'm science inclined....

*motions for you to come closer*
*whispers*

"I'm just a book-wise igbo boy"

gringrin

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

shocked shocked

why suprised? grin grin
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
why suprised? grin grin

me?

*clears throat

I think it's ten times a day

cheesy
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by cutieberie1(f): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2015
too much of everything z bad.
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by justmag(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
You can get a room full of girls and tell them this and they still won't give it up even if it could save their lives. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

me?

*clears throat

I think it's ten times a day

cheesy
lolzz geud,! yuh no it shdnt b jst once na grin

Nd wait o, did yhu jst say 10 times shocked . Na prayer session??
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lolzz geud,! yuh no it shdnt b jst once na grin

Nd wait o, did yhu jst say 10 times shocked . Na prayer session??
did I hear you say everyday?

na water ni?
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

did I hear you say everyday?

na water ni?
ofcourse, just lik yhu eat everyday
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
ofcourse, just lik yhu eat everyday
no wonder ya not fat grin

no offence!!!

#winks
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

no wonder ya not fat grin

no offence!!!

#winks
lolzz.... See dhiz gurl o, i neva marry na. No be only married pple dey do d tin?
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lolzz.... See dhiz gurl o, i neva marry na. No be only married pple dey do d tin?
your question contradicts that.

you must be pussy guru

#just saying in oooo

runs outta thread
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by ronald4lif(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:

You mean say you mah no dey do angry
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

your question contradicts that.

you must be pussy guru

#just saying in oooo

runs outta thread
itz jst a questn *chases after her*
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Dotwillis1(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

You mean say you mah no dey do angry
. lipsrsealed grin
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Drmaverick: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
a few are lies from the pit of hell.well, it all works for married people and not adulterers and fornicators.
like, number 11 ... it's an irony for cheats.

That's y i put d disclaimer about not premarital sex
Re: 12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
So I should go and marry

1 Like

(1) (2)

Why Do I Hate Men??? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / Adaksbullet Buyday Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.