Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Competition! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Competition! (983 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competition! by djrandom(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2006
winkAn Igbo man, a Yoruba man and an Hausa man were the only passengers on a bad airline. Halfway into the trip, the pilot announced, 'There are only two parachutes available and the plane is about to crash. Thankyou for flying'. The pilot took a parachute and jumped off. Yoruba people being experts in enjoying life, the Yoruba man grabbed the parachute first. The Igbo man confronted him saying 'Mma gi ula kita, i nyem parachute'(If I slap u now, u'll give me parachute). The Igbo man looked fierce and he had begun to search for his cutlass so the Yoruba man let it go. The Hausa man then came and began to rant 'I fay por pirst class. Una fay por economy class. Wallahi tallahi, ip una no submit dat farachute, I go sharia una bodi'. Both men knew the Hausa man meant business so they gave it to him. He put it on his back and jumped off. The Igbo & Yoruba men forgot their differences and decided to jump. If they landed on water, they would swim, but if on land, they'd die. Due to gravity, they were going down at a very high speed. They passed the Hausa man who was gliding to safety. The Hausa man then shouted ,'Una wicked o. You no telll me say na comfetition we dey do'. And he removed his parachute and went down!
Re: Competition! by Remmzy(m): 5:16am On Aug 24, 2006
waoh LOL

(1) (Reply)

Aw Do U Handle A / Grandma's Advice / What A Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.