Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? (836 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by funmifash(f): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2009
cry cryActually, i have a boy friend. But men!!!! this guy is not caring, too arsh,dating other girls which i can't question him and he's autocratic. He was the first guy i ever known in my life. Because of the love i have for him, i broke some vows that i made concerning my body, for me to please him. Yet he doesn't appreciate me. Despite all these, i find it difficult to date another guy. cry cryHe maltreats me and later apologise so that he can have me. cry All these i know, but can't still QUIT. Please help me, what should i do. cry cry
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by arramyjay: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2009
Oh so sad.
You knw wht to do,but u are nt just ready,dont worry very soon you will wake up and you will do the right thing.
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by funmifash(f): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2009
Arramyjay, how do you mean. Pls speak out, i dont know aht to do. help me out!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2009
Everything is just in the mind and probably afraid of taking that giant leap.
learn to love yourself, understand/believe you certainly deserve more and you will be courted by peeps who will respect and cherish you.
Just stop being in denial and be very strong
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by funmifash(f): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2009
thaks jay bee. your words strenghtens me
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
@funmifash, give him some space and let him miss U, and I guess U've shown him enough care and love that's why he's abusing it. Let him know ur worth and don't clash with him pls and dont let him hold any reason whatsoever against U cuz I could see dat U really love him and that's why U can't double date. Pls look before U leap
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by DualCore1: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2009
please don't resort to double dating. its not as "cool" as ur peers might tell u it is.
its nasty and once u're in it, i can't get out of it without being hurt.

[s]if all these things wey i talk no just enter ur head and u still wan double date and u dey find an already triple dating guy, call ma phone make we run things, search google for ma numba. [/s] tongue
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2009
You need to work on yourself.
Open your eyes and for once be selfish and think of YOU.
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by SeaGoddes(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2009
it is really sad cox as i see it he doesn't love u at all he is just preying on ur vulnerability. u need to have the courage and stand up to him. tell him u dnt like how he treats you among other things and that u can't take it anymore. it is either he changes or YOU LEAVE HIS ASS angry . enough is enough but until u have the guts to talk in his face, he is still going to continue using u and overusing u. and oh dnt double date anything, that doesn't work for us girls when we find ourselves in this situations instead it adds to the guilt. u got to use that innermost superbeing in u and tell it like it is girl.

dnt let him cont. preying on ur emotions u r more than that. if he doesn't change leave his ass and find someone else and dnt be afraid to look cox there is someone out there who will treat you with more respect and dignity. quit giving in to his sorriness, cox he isn't really sorry anything. also i hope u protect urselves cox since he is double dating he might not be using adequate protection, so be safe.

everyone deserves love and respect and this guy doesn't deserve ur love at all. stand up and speak up
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by Cristalz(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2009
@poster

Perhaps it's when he gets you pregnant and kicks you out that you'll realize he is not worth the stress.

But you might still keep running after him and begging even then undecided Get some self-esteem girl. Life's way too short to spend a minute of it enduring what you absolutely do not have to.
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by sistawoman: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2009
This is a lie. This is made up.

NO ONE is this STUPID
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by MissyB1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
Dual Core:

please don't resort to double dating. its not as "cool" as ur peers might tell u it is.
its nasty and once u're in it, i can't get out of it without being hurt.

[s]if all these things wey i talk no just enter ur head and u still wan double date and u dey find an already triple dating guy, call ma phone make we run things, search google for ma numba. [/s] tongue
Oniranu!!
You must show ur flirting skills everywhere. angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by SeaGoddes(f): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2009
sistawoman:

This is a lie. This is made up.

NO ONE is this STUPID

why i cant validate the authenticity of her story, i sure do know that many women experience similar if not exactly the thing and it is really sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by JJYOU: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2009
Missy B:

Oniranu!!
good question
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by beila05(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2009
listen up girl i think they are times in our lives when we grab a situation by the horn and say enuff is a enuff,as for a guy like yours i think its your inability to stand up to him that has made him the way he is,now let me tell you one truth about we guy's "we like women that can stand up and speak out,object even when tongue we tend to impose,we say in their presence that they are rude but secretly we admire their courage to speak.so what am saying in essence is that you should stand up and speak out then afterwards withdraw the love you show him,i ensure you he would be looking to get it back and when he does don't let him get it that easily, and ocassionally with-draw it again good luck wink
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by DualCore1: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2009
Missy B:

Oniranu!!
wooooops! shocked
baby pie, u come to this section? trust me sweeerie i was joking. undecided

jjyou, which one be ur own, why do u want to set my family on fire? angry
take ya time o.

@Poster, please dont double date.

**carries missy and walks out heading for the bedroom, gets in there, dims the light and then. . . (to be continued)**
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 05, 2009
@ topic

You are very right by not double dating. However you are being a masochist by not leaving that dude.

Humans can die, you know?
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by Vonny: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2009
Funmifash,

You may not realize this but you are enabling his mistreatment, and by doing this you are also enabling your lack of self-love. This combination is lethal to the heart, and you need to be rid of it in time. Their is love out there for you, but before you go searching for it, you have to feel it from within. You need to leave this man, and DON'T, I repeat DON'T go for another relationship, until you have created the best relationship with yourself. Otherwise, you will find yourself with another man who sees no value in you, because you see no value in yourself. Trust me Fumni, self-love will attract the best love.
Re: Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? by tRoOE(f): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2009
Is this the same one minute guy you were taking about on the other thread undecided
@Topic
This guy doesn't give a rattling ass about you, i wonder what advice you were expecting undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband / My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know / How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.