Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE (54077 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by NaLaugh: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Next thread would be

"Kiki Osibanjo deletes twitter account"
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by tociano009(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Was ist das
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by slap1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
How in seven hells does her twitting indicate they "love attention"?? Did she ask anyone to post her tweet on nairaland, or can't she make a tweet anymore because she's Osinbajo's daughter

Some folks on this forum are just too dumb for comfort.
OK
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by ahmedzak46: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
It is nice of her, truly visit the hospital and u will glorify God for His marvelous job in ur life.
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
moderatorr1:
when PDP goons descend on her and unearth her real picture she will delete that account.
She should ask buhari's 'fourth' coming daughter how far

Kikikikikikiki
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Chazzyboy: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
Hmmm so she dun bcum celeb too..
just like dat
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by nekaa(f): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
wastedsperm:

U were expecting her to tweet free Recharge cardcard so u can load right Longer throat undecided
if that is your definition of touching then maybe yes.. mstcheww...
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by kestolove95(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
sophtaf:
na wetin u bin want make she do?
make u nd. Her join hand date me grin
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by felifeli: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
vikyno:
Nairaland is becoming boring for Christ sake.

What the hell is this doing on the front page?

Na ya papa get front page ? better be careful grin grin grin
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by toshmann(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
And am so touched*tear*

So na now you de appreciate good health?

[size=5pt]hmmmn, de kind people wey dey this nairaland sef[/size]
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by efedavies: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
what is so special about that?mumu mata
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by eaccyboy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
gen2briz:
What's touching about this for God sake?
when OP na mumu
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by bobkeke: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
well this is actually touching
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Kiki abi kiku go sit down and think of better ways to advertise ur self
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by axortedbabe(f): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
wastedsperm:

Common sense is not common undecided so ur brain no tell u say she's the daughter of a known man bah Mgbeke
i wanted to answer u,buh ur moniker explained who and what u are...so i leave u to ur misfortune

1 Like

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Lamexx(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
omanifrank:
After The photo of Osibanjo's Daughter surfaced online to day. i decided to check her out on twiter..

This is actually touching and true..

Why is this rubbish on front page abeg....and to think I just wasted 5 seconds of my time here. Oh God please forgive me.

***Runs out of thread immediately***

1 Like

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by justolusola(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by axortedbabe(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
allisonluvsu:

Yes na. You know how d papa popular reach? This is the only time she has to shine so make she enjoy.
abi?

1 Like

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by icebebe(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
toshmann:

So na now you de appreciate good health?

[size=5pt]hmmmn, de kind people wey dey this nairaland sef[/size]
I no no wetin b ur own o
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by teufelein(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
ATTENTION!!! INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA(EOB).......
THE PM EDITION OF RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST IS ON NOW!!!....WITH OUR EMINENT HOST Nnamdi Kanu FROM LONDON. Pls note that there will be no interruption, as director decided to make a short trip to london just to resolve the technical challenges encountered this past few days. You can Listen to the broadcast via any of the following listening post: for those living in Aba, Onitsha, PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu, Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe, Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk 97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this locations, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra, www.biafrarestoration.com, http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/688339
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/rbl-world/745050
www.biafratv.co www.forum.radiobiafra.co, radiobiafra.co, ipob.org, www.biafravoice.com,rblworld.tv, indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org, rbl www.peopleofbiafra.org, also on AMOS 5 17°E SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers to call during broadcast are +442081339976, +2348059098137, +2348168613291,and radiobiafra1 and radiobiafra for skype .....Director's effort is relentless as he and fellow hard core biafrans are working earnestly to ensure that other parts of biafra land starts listening via FM as well.... ‪#‎UDO‬

2 Likes

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wot so special about her!! Beautiful Nonsence n Jobless Followers
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by tonero92: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Face issues.
1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.

Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!

The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!

#unapologetic jonathanian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by jamalchance(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
All these APC daughters and twitter hian ...... First buhari's now osibanjo's
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by tydd(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wait o....what is touching ere?..
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Bisilovesnigeria: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
ITS A FAKE ACCOUNT! the poor girl does not use twitter sad

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
:oTouching indeed! Naa overtouchin spoil am.
She don turn celeb b dt o
Very soo now, we go dey see topics lyk:
*Kiki osinbanjo's outfit to her lover's aous
*Photo of kiki eatin her breakfast
e t c
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Bisilovesnigeria: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
jamalchance:
All these APC daughters and twitter hian ...... First buhari's now osibanjo's

Its a fake account o! imagine! people have started again! sad
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Bisilovesnigeria: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
I no no wetin b ur own o

Its a FAKE ACCOUN o! imagine! people have started again! sad
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Bisilovesnigeria: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
bellychiz:

Its a fake account o! imagine! people have started again! sad

Kikikikikikiki

Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Bisilovesnigeria: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
omanifrank:
After The photo of Osibanjo's Daughter surfaced online to day. i decided to check her out on twiter..

This is actually touching and true..

@kiki_osinbajo is a FAKE account sad someone is impersonating her
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by Malawian(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
So she. Just visited hospital and tweet about it?

grin grin grin walahi, nigeria deserves better than those brain dead mob looking to give us change.
Re: FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE by akatonero(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
People self what is touching here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.