Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu (788 Views)

Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US / Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures / FG Committed To Winning Boko Haram War By December 31 – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Ogechi Nwatu:

If they like, let them shift the election to December 31, all I know Is that me and my family will vote for Buhari because we can't wait to see changes in our dearest Country Nigeria! my brothers and sister's hope you will all join me and March on.

Photo: Lifted by the admn
Source: Ndi Igbo on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo[/size]

1 Share

Re: If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok. U & ur family for buhari. Thank God it isn't u & entire Nigeria..
Re: If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by temitemi1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nah business center u dey work ni U and ur family just won waste ur votes ni grin.GEJ till 2019!!!
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Ogechi Nwatu:

If they like, let them shift the election to December 31, all I know Is that me and my family will vote for Buhari because we can't wait to see changes in our dearest Country Nigeria! my brothers and sister's hope you will all join me and March on.

Photo: Lifted by the admn
Source: Ndi Igbo on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo[/size]
Re: If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok. U & ur family for buhari. Thank God it isn't u & entire Nigeria..

[size=18pt]
15 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, "Alas, my master! What shall we do?"

16 So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

17 Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.…

~ ◄ 2 Kings 6:15 - 17 ►[/size]
Re: If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by ramdris(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Same hia babe,
Re: If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
When the Igbos with the largest following on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus are supporting GMB, he has more for him than against him.

Re: If They Like, Let Them Shift The Election To December 31 ~ Ogechi Nwatu by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why President Jonathan Is Afraid Of Buhari – OBJ / Poll Shift: PDP Plans Fresh Campaigns / What Socia Media Propaganda Can't Do Against GEJ- Edem Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.