Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly (645 Views)

Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Johny2015: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Fatban(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Go meet doyin okupe. U even get time write am down.#iforgotmyadvice
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by untainted: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't do pastors in whatever decisions I take. Go ahead with the wedding. Even pastors die in accidents. What then would you say killed them?
Just pray to God and take a leap of faith
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by juniormusa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm my brother ur issue is spiritual..
In my own opinion I think you should not marry her..
Don't disobey ur relatives cos for every action there is equal and opposite reaction...
God bless you!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Kennywills7(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
They said u are "spiritual bad"
What are d reasons they gave to u which implies dat both of u are spiritually bad op?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by menix(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Legend of d seers..
I jst hate dis church things abt seeing, it has lead pple astray..
I almost arranged a kidnap 4 my own broda cous of dis so called seers to prevent him frm marrying buh 2day hez happy...

Broz if ur inner mind is ok with wat u re goin into abeg carry on....
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Kennywills7(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by temitemi1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stand for what u want n it shall be yours...
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm, i don't have anything to say, but if this the case, then leave this fiancee, because na road to hell you wan enter so....
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
An accident can happen to anyone ,it could even be your folks who wished the accident on you to further buttress their point.
Do your personal prayers and if you have the calmness in your spirit about it forget what everyone has said and go ahead ......God speaks to his children directly and you can hear Him without having to resort to a pastor if you are His sheep them HE will speak with you
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Summersland(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
All dis pastors stuff self distroy many reelationship,i dnt ask 4 anytin frm pastor b4 i make my decision
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Summersland:
All dis pastors stuff self distroy many reelationship,i dnt ask 4 anytin frm pastor b4 i make my decision
by their fruit we sha know them, but not now a days, you can't know the real or fake pastor, all now where suits, why baba dey were undies.... Lols
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
@OP. Your story is sad. But then, after al the whole vision thing. It is essential that you seek God's face concerning her. Telling Him to reveal mysteries to you about what you are stepping into.

Surely, he will speak probaly thru dreams and you would be able to confirm the information given. Marriage is a Lifetime commitment my dear. God sees beyond the physical and knows the Future. He's your surest bet. Don't get carried away by love.

Be Wise as a serpent!!!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! Before I Do Something Silly by temi4fash(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
boss.. all I would say is pray hard as very hard... All dis u can imahine lide without your fiancee ans d likes might flow of thw windoq when spiritual travails come..

obedience is better than sacrifice.... Go back to Gos in prayers id you need to fast you better do so... Marriage no b 2 years waka oo.. U dont want to get married and start fighting spiritual battles you know noting about.

Weda ur pastor is right or wrong is anoda kettle of fish in its entirety. . Bro just do what you gat to do with ur eyes opened and no sentiment attached.

my 2 and half cent

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth Behind Why Women Prefer Damaged Goods / Uniben Romance Chat Room / How Many Women Is Too Much For A Guy To Have Slept With Before He Gets Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.