Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness (526 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by austeenluv(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
dear good people of nairaland,iam here to learn from those able fellows who can clearify me on this matter as learning they say has no end.my question is does having a "baby face" signifies handsomeness.i have a female friend who keep calling me with this "baby face" name thing,she would always end my name with the term "baby face" when she calls my real name.although i kind of have some little qualities of a baby in my looks like long pointed nose,oval shape face etc. i initialy thought it was a compliment when she started calling me that name,but now it has gotten so much that am suspecting she means something best known to her especially when my other other friends have never called me such name.something in me keeps telling me that she is indirectly saying am handsome when she calls me "baby face",but i want to comfirm from you guys first before i can settle with my assumption and if the name means something different from what am thinking especially in the negative aspect,then its time i sound a loud warning to her never to call me that name again.thanks for your opinions.one love
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by simplemach(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
I dont know o, but ask google
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by Lordfranklin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Confirm what
Maan! You jus said it so whats the point of asking?
Anyway, believe anything u wanna believe.
Your choice
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by SuperSuave(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by LarrySun(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't think so. Some babies have been ugly right from heaven.
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by slimola(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
what i can say about it is dat u are too young for ur age.
eg. beardless
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by AfricanApple(f): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
hian, see where your pointed mind don dey carry you go.
wait first, you and her dey fight? go ask her na
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by derrick333(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2015
U no get mirror for house ? If u Hans ?u go no NA ,aw d term 'babyface' take relate wit handsomeness ?
Re: Does The Term "Baby Face'' Signifies Handsomeness by StealthyMe(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2015
If all babies are handsome...then probably it signifies handsomeness

But since not all are,then i guess she just plainly means you have a young look undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who are more helping, Men or Women? / Am I Single Or Not? / For Those Who Sag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.