Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Its Vals Day, How Would You Define Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Vals Day, How Would You Define Love? (483 Views)

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) / What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae / How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Vals Day, How Would You Define Love? by antifailure(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Love is a good thing, love is beautiful. No wonder God sent his only Son Jesus christ to die for us. How would you define Love? Can you die for someone you actually love? Let the show begin!!!
Re: Its Vals Day, How Would You Define Love? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Yeah. . . Die for her and she comes to my funeral with my replacement.
Re: Its Vals Day, How Would You Define Love? by antifailure(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah. . . Die for her and she comes to my funeral with my replacement.
. Lol, she or he can decide not to fall in Love again after u have died. Have u ever been in love?
Re: Its Vals Day, How Would You Define Love? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2015
antifailure:
. Lol, she or he can decide not to fall in Love again after u have died. Have u ever been in love?
Oga, wake up. Decide not to fall in love after I die? Pls don't let a girl tell you that lie.

(1) (Reply)

Best Love Song Ever? Eulogy Or Dirge? / You' Go Love This / Important Way To Win A Guys Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.