Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,964 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!! (798 Views)

How To Use Your TV As Your Laptop Screen | Inforetweet.com.ng / Order For Your Laptop ( NEW And LONDON USED) Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!! by dammybas(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2015
A lot of us sit behind our PC basically 24/7 as long as it still has battery power. Once in a while, you may feel a little pain behind your eyeballs due to the constant peeking at your Laptop screen. Its time to save your eye sight and prevent damage to your eyeballs thanks to a PC app named f.lux. I use this app and i must tell you its a must have for anyone who needs to be using the Laptop all the time, especially at night.

F.lux is a freeware available for Windows, Linux, Mac and iOS devices. It changes the colour temperature of your PC depending on the time of the day so you have warmer colours at sunset which reduce the strain on your eye balls.

View how it works and download (just 900kb) from here: http://dammybas..com/2015/02/save-your-eyesight-use-flux-on-your-pc.html

1 Like

Re: Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
I think my eyes are damaged I work in I.T. so I'm always behind a computer
Re: Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!! by Infoseye(m): 3:02am On Feb 16, 2015
This is a great piece of software for free for that matter, I spend 15HRS of my day on PC gaming or working at work this has also made me study more on my laptop its a most have.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Dell Latitude D820 For Sale / Pls How Can I Remove My Tecno Phone From Talk Back Mode.pls Anybody With Any Id / HP Elitebook 840 G1 14inch I5 8gb 256gb Laptop Price N110,000 Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.