Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,778 members, 7,941,936 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Life Is Worth Every Thing. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Is Worth Every Thing. (374 Views)

Life Is So Short.... Beautiful Lady Posted This Last Week Now She's Gone / When Your Life Is Worth Nothing At The Federal Medical Center, Bida (FMCB) / 10 Ways To Know If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Worth Every Thing. by berrytush(f): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Today, being vals day, I decided to go out nd see what it looks like out there, on my way I met this girl, so beautiful like an angel, thwn I daid to her "girl you are beautifull" I envy your beauty. She smiled and say to me thank you ma, don't envy me cos soon this beauty will be VANITY. She went on annd say, the doc say she she is going to die in a few months time, she has colon cancer and also kidney stones. They have tried blowing it several times bt still, its there. My people, she is only 18yrs, you out there, what is your health status, what is going on inside you, have you detoxify your system off free radicals? Is your car more impotant to maintain than your health, would you risk your life over money? My people, DETOXIFY! DETOXIFY!! DETOXIFY!!! Your system roday. For more info on detoxification" contact +2348184955057, pin-286F5E8F.

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Best System Or Get Connected With Our Influence Into Uk Business. / Health Issue / Counterfeit Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.