Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,244 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX (4916 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by realdee44(f): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Let's call a spade a spade!

They have all shown the same qualities. All the soups I've tasted from Otueke to Ijebu-Ode, From Crystals in Abuja to Crystals in Portharcourt.

I have tasted about 80% of the soups and after careful analysis, I've come to realize that they only thing they can offer you is SEX.

I'm yet to see a Nigerian Girl with brains, I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl that looks at your personality before looking at the Car you drive, the list goes on and on.... Buh seriously, Nigerian Girls need to change their way of thinking.

For all the money, time and energy that'll be spent today by the Men out there today just to please a "Nigerian Girl" because of some burrowed tradition called VALENTINE, it'll all end up in SEX. That's the only thing they have to offer In return.

May God help us.

Please do not quote me or else it won't be funny.

Egusi Soup
Nigerian ladies have a lot to offer just that most Nigerian men do not no how to appreciate a woman. If a woman cooks & help u keep ur home neat its something. If she washes your cloth and run water for u to bath its something and if she buys you little gifts from time to time, its something beside this there are so many things Nigerian ladies have to offer only if the guys will allow us help them.

Just that so many guys don't no how to appreciate their ladies & if a lady should those things I have mention, most men sees the lady as being desperate which is very wrong most times we ladies do this because we love & care for our man.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
Nigerian ladies have a lot to offer just that most Nigerian men do not no how to appreciate a woman. If a woman cooks & help u keep ur home neat its something. If she washes your cloth and run water for u to bath its something and if she buys you little gifts from time to time, its something beside this there are so many things Nigerian ladies have to offer only if the guys will allow us help them.

Just that so many guys don't no how to appreciate their ladies & if a lady should those things I have mention, most men sees the lady as being desperate which is very wrong most times we ladies do this because we love & care for our man.

You have a point though..
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by ascaris(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Bornu shocked

I'm ok with Otueke.
You can even visit Sambisa County. Shebi your work na to de taste soup? Go try Boko girls' soup.
grin grin
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
ascaris:

You can even visit Sambisa County. Shebi your work na to de taste soup? Go try Boko girls' soup.
grin grin

Egusi Soup is not brandished in those areas. grin
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Vicben(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
PERHAPS, ALL YOU LOOK OUT FOR IN NIGERIAN GIRLS IS SEX THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT SEEING THEIR RICH MENTAL ATTITUDES AND BRAINS. EVERY SOCIETY HAS IT'S GOOD AND UGLY SIDES AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM, YOU MAY ONLY SEE ONE SIDE OF IT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT ONLY HAS ONE SIDE.

YOU DONT EXPECT TO SEE A BRAINED GIRL IN DRINKING JOINTS OR AT TRAFFIC POINTS.

BIG UP TO ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH BRAINS IN THEIR SKULLS
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by auntymi(f): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Egusisoup too dey putrefy, dsme wit his posts, so let mi go for vegetablesoup undecided
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by ascaris(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=30724453]

Egusi Soup is not brandished in those areas. grin[/quote
] Na kuka soup we go dey call you.
grin grin
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

We want it no doubt but we offer more.

You don't offer anything, Just a hole.

Pathetic undecided
guys don't want more, if you dd , "u won't have other side chicks", or tell us its just sex no strings ( for those guys who are bold enuf to be truthful)...but girls always want more..how do u expect us to react to we doing n showing all the care, you not wanting to open up no matter how we try to please you guys,no calls or calls only when u want to invite us over( for just sex of course),we do d calling, texting, pinging, your chore sef for some girls (minus me cuz I know, no guy is worth dat)..still u dnt call back, reply our text or pings n give funny excuses...Soo since its jes sex u want..We offer u dat until a guy dat hopefully wants more n does better Dan you (not just with d sex alone)comes along...then you say we broke up wif you, Naaaa...thing bout u guys is, u dnt value what you have, not until its no longer there
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vicben:
PERHAPS, ALL YOU LOOK OUT FOR IN NIGERIAN GIRLS IS SEX THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT SEEING THEIR RICH MENTAL ATTITUDES AND BRAINS. EVERY SOCIETY HAS IT'S GOOD AND UGLY SIDES AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM, YOU MAY ONLY SEE ONE SIDE OF IT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT ONLY HAS ONE SIDE.

YOU DONT EXPECT TO SEE A BRAINED GIRL IN DRINKING JOINTS OR AT TRAFFIC POINTS.

BIG UP TO ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH BRAINS IN THEIR SKULLS

So the ones with brains and something to offer other than sex are found in the Church!
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
auntymi:
Egusisoup too dey putrefy, dsme wit his posts, so let mi go for vegetablesoup undecided

Are you stalking me? undecided

Please I'm engaged.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
omowumee:

guys don't want more, if you dd , "u won't have other side chicks", or tell us its just sex no strings ( for those guys who are bold enuf to be truthful)...but girls always want more..how do u expect us to react to we doing n showing all the care, you not wanting to open up no matter how we try to please you guys,no calls or calls only when u want to invite us over( for just sex of course),we do d calling, texting, pinging, your chore sef for some girls (minus me cuz I know, no guy is worth dat)..still u dnt call back, reply our text or pings n give funny excuses...Soo since its jes sex u want..We offer u dat until a guy dat hopefully wants more n does better Dan you (not just with d sex alone)comes along...then you say we broke up wif you, Naaaa...thing bout u guys is, u dnt value what you have, not until its no longer there

You sound like a Portharcourt girl.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Equado(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
I agree with you 95%....sex is all they bring to the table,they don't care about your dreams,aspiration...its all about them,and there needs,they think all a guys needs is sex. Where I disagree with you,not all Nigerian girls are like that,I've met @least 5 in,but truth be told,they are almost near extinction.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

You sound like a Portharcourt girl.
I am Edo oooo...wetin do Portharcourt girls
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Equado:
I agree with you 95%....sex is all they bring to the table,they don't care about your dreams,aspiration...its all about them,and there needs,they think all a guys needs is sex. Where I disagree with you,not all Nigerian girls are like that,I've met @least 5 in,but truth be told,they are almost near extinction.

Thanks for that wonderful contribution.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Vicben(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So the ones with brains and something to offer other than sex are found in the Church!
I DIDN'T SAY SO BUT A RESPONSIBLE GUY WHO KEEPS RESPONSIBLE FRIENDS WILL ATTRACT RESPONSIBLE GIRLS AND IT HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH CHURCH.POINT IS, YOU ATTRACT WHO YOU ARE.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
omowumee:

I am Edo oooo...wetin do Portharcourt girls

Only them can answer this question!

*Runs out**
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vicben:
I DIDN'T SAY SO BUT A RESPONSIBLE GUY WHO KEEPS RESPONSIBLE FRIENDS WILL ATTRACT RESPONSIBLE GIRLS AND IT HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH CHURCH.POINT IS, YOU ATTRACT WHO YOU ARE.

I beg to disagree with this.

Have you not seen innocent rich guys getting married to poor and wretched retired oloshos? shocked

Love is blind my brother.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Vicben(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I beg to disagree with this.

Have you not seen innocent rich guys getting married to poor and wretched retired oloshos? shocked

Love is blind my brother.
RICH KIDS MARRYING POOR GIRLS AND VICE VERSA IS NOT A PROBLEM. THOSE RICH KIDS COULD ONLY BE PHYSICALLY RICH WHILE MENTALLY, THEY'RE ARE THE POOREST. BEING RICH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ALL TOGETHER.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by osifred(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
@op has it occur to you that we meet our type?
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vicben:
RICH KIDS MARRYING POOR GIRLS AND VICE VERSA IS NOT A PROBLEM. THOSE RICH KIDS COULD ONLY BE PHYSICALLY RICH WHILE MENTALLY, THEY'RE ARE THE POOREST. BEING RICH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ALL TOGETHER.

I am beginning to suspect u.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by auntymi(f): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Are you stalking me? undecided

Please I'm engaged.
stalkiN soup kE undecided
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Vicben(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I am beginning to suspect u.
LOL! YOU SHOULDN'T O THAT'S THE WAY IT IS
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
auntymi:
stalkiN soup kE undecided

Yels kiss
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
justmag:

Lol! I notice u have been defending girls on all these bashing posts. I envy you. I give you respect. wink

Thanks. smiley
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Ghoxt: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
justmag:

Lol! I notice u have been defending girls on all these bashing posts. I envy you. I give you respect. wink

'feminist', She me not like the word but I keep thinking of it based on her write ups.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by sallysalsa09: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

They have all shown the same qualities. All the soups I've tasted from Otueke to Ijebu-Ode, From Crystals in Abuja to Crystals in Portharcourt.

I have tasted about 80% of the soups and after careful analysis, I've come to realize that they only thing they can offer you is SEX.

I'm yet to see a Nigerian Girl with brains, I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl that looks at your personality before looking at the Car you drive, the list goes on and on.... Buh seriously, Nigerian Girls need to change their way of thinking.

For all the money, time and energy that'll be spent today by the Men out there today just to please a "Nigerian Girl" because of some burrowed tradition called VALENTINE, it'll all end up in SEX. That's the only thing they have to offer In return.

May God help us.

Egusi Soup
I wonder if your post should be taken seriously. Based on ya name.yes am a typical Nigerian Sue me.the male folks also do the same thing above.its seems you have been around some Shallow minded girls undecided

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
sallysalsa09:

I wonder if your post should be taken seriously. Based on ya name.yes am a typical Nigerian Sue me.the male folks also do the same thing above.its seems you have been around some Shallow minded girls undecided

I think you should try to prove me wrong!
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by negrito(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

May God help us.

Egusi Soup
nothing good can come out of a Nigerian girl. They are all the same. Looking for a girl with such qualities you mentioned is like roasting an egg.

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by MrIncrediible(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

We want it no doubt but we offer more.

You don't offer anything, Just a hole.

Pathetic undecided
Not all though but most of them fall into this category...no jokes. I can tell from the few experiences I've had myself. I've met quite a number of girls...they rather prefer being deceived with material things and sweet talk than one being real. It's pathetic.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by MrIncrediible(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
sallysalsa09:

I wonder if your post should be taken seriously. Based on ya name.yes am a typical Nigerian Sue me.the male folks also do the same thing above. It seems you have been around some Shallow minded girls undecided
If that's the case then it's safe to say "most" Nigerian girls are shallow minded. That's the dude's point.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by focus7: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Egusisoup, I salute your courage because it takes that to be able to aired this view. If every man will reason this way, our men would be more focussed, more productive and achieve more. Do you see if any among those ladies that commented able to debunk that claim? And still they behave as though they have any other thing more than the hole under their legs?
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by sallysalsa09: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrIncrediible:

If that's the case then it's safe to say "most" Nigerian girls are shallow minded. That's the dude's point.
Nope his choice of female that is like one in a haystack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends With Out Developing Feelings / Real Photo Of Hellfire [abyss ] / I Was Raped By Shemaless(pics).. Am So Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.