Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream (26103 Views)

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Ayanko(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
That is a good dream, we have to bear with him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
scribble:

Study to show yourself approved

In his dreams

If dreaming is what passes for political discourse in Nigeria today.....I don't think I am hopeful about much.

Oil price has fallen.....and all we are talking about is dreams....not how we will fix the resulting issues!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

That is an evil dream sent from the marine kingdom of Otueke to destabilize every sector of your life. You must embark on 21days dry fasting immediately.

It means a tree of failure, retrogression & decadence has just been planted into your life, and you can die at any moment.

Had it been you were visited by Buhari, it would have been galore of prosperity, wealth, joy, and most especially security for you & your family because your life would be managed effectively with very little resources. grin

grin grin grin grin una nor go kill me oo

abeg GEJ postpone the election again, make i continue to laugh with all the comment

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Lurcky(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:
I am an ardent supporter of GMB, but I am confused now.

Last night I dreamt of GEJ trying to change my opinion about him. After much talk,he gave me a piece of paper. I quickly opened it, thinking money. I felt bad when I read "pls bear with me".

Guy, coincidentally He also visited my house and was having a deep discussion with the head of my family

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by warrenweste(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ic...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by M4gunners: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

That is an evil dream sent from the marine kingdom of Otueke to destabilize every sector of your life. You must embark on 21days dry fasting immediately.

It means a tree of failure, retrogression & decadence has just been planted into your life, and you can die at any moment.

Had it been you were visited by Buhari, it would have been galore of prosperity, wealth, joy, and most especially security for you & your family because your life would be managed effectively with very little resources. grin
Op i hope you don't believe this hippopotamus comment here?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by abagnalie: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ has even extended his campaign

to peoples dream.these man mean business oh.

soryy sir we are tired of these administration

its a change all the way

its a march4buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Champele(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
I dream where Buhari died and people was celebrating like Abacha's death.i wish it come to pass.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by sexyjob(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
oyeludef:
Next time he visits you he would av relocated to otuoke and probably d venue would b in a palmwine joint where he can narrate whateva cock and bull story he wanna
Take hatred out of your heart and you would see the difference between GEJ and GMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Bitojoe(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
I also spoke with him in a dream.he's my main man at all time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Godfullsam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls go for deliverance sad
You mean the clueless one visited you in a dream . You are in for a clueless decisions that may jeopardize all your plans if you don't locate the nearest church for deliverance quickly undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by scribble: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If dreaming is what passes for political discourse in Nigeria today.....I don't think I am hopeful about much.

Oil price has fallen.....and all we are talking about is dreams....not how we will fix the resulting issues!

U cannot fix these problems save by grace

Im not religious but I know of a higher power who guides the affairs of man and has the ability to intervene

People have dreamed dreams and it helped them avert disaster

Perhaps God gave this young man that nocturnal vision so as to provide another winning vote for GEJ

Lest HIS will not be done on earth as it is in heaven

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Champele:
I dream where Buhari died and people was celebrating like Abacha's death.i wish it come to pass.

Wow...now the Grim Reaper is making an appearance!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Kennywills7(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

Last night I dreamt of GEJ trying to change my opinion about him. After much talk,he gave me a piece of paper. I quickly opened it, thinking money. I felt bad when I read "pls bear with me".
Bro u hv seen d light

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by DesChyko: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmm.. OP.. Seriously, I wanted to take it as a joke, but I guess I feel the seriousness of your post.

I'm a supporter of Jonathan over Buhari but majority of the people want a change. Rigging this election by President Jonathan would be a very bad move.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
scribble:

U cannot fix these problems save by grace

Im not religious but I know of a higher power who guides the affairs of man and has the ability to intervene

People have dreamed dreams and it helped them avert disaster

Perhaps God gave this young man that nocturnal vision so as to provide another winning vote for GEJ

Lest HIS will not be done on earth as it is in heaven

Abeg....while we are dreaming....can we discuss serious issues right now. Dreams do not solve problems eh?

As the Bible says....in Proverbs 14:23 ESV In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty.

I want to know how the candidates intend to work for the betterment of Nigerians....not to hear about dreams, certificates, clueless, islamisation, children of candidate, and all that talk.

Because all we do in Nigeria is talk....no action.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by tommykiwi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=orobopasiosio post=30727298]I am an ardent supporter of GMB, but I am confused now.

Last night I dreamt of GEJ trying to change my opinion about him. After much talk,he gave me a piece of paper. I quickly opened it, thinking money. I felt bad when I read "pls bear with me".[/quote Dat is God asking U to av a re-think! So vote right!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by nationwide1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

I had a similar dream sometime back. He begged me to give him my vote and mobilize as much votes as I can for him. He promised to do better. It's one of my strong reasons for supporting him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by dafuturis(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Definitely a nightmare not a dream.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Orikinla(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Interesting...

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
its ur boi so sick lol...u better start rejecting the dream or else u might be helping GEJ pack his luggage to kiri:::.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by OLADD: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

You must have taken more shots of akpeteshi than usual. Too much of heavy drink is bad.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by dmjinc(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by GboyegaD(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

Too much focusing on negativity before going to bed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by scribble: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Abeg....while we are dreaming....can we discuss serious issues right now. Dreams do not solve problems eh?

As the Bible says....in Proverbs 14:23 ESV In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty.

I want to know how the candidates intend to work for the betterment of Nigerians....not to hear about dreams, certificates, clueless, islamisation, children of candidate, and all that talk.

Because all we do in Nigeria is talk....no action.

If Nigerians choose to concern themselves with gossips, newspapers and softsells etc, then how is that the fault of the people who benefit from the status quo

Maybe you should develop a project or contribute to the debate with findings of your own.

A lot of people are in fact contributing their quota and if people decide to ditch that discourse for trends, topics and social media buzzwords, then whose fault is it that they're miseducated?

U get to a point in life where you are responsible for your own education

I agree Naija is borderline derelict at times but it's up to me and you.

When you point a finger...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by abacusCm(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

that is why it good to pray before going to bed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by obitobe: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

your medulla oblongata is really playing games with you,probably you are an addict talker of politics and you need to take a time out from it before is starts affect your perspective to reality or probably you are having signs of acute malaria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
please forget all these fantasy. in reality an evil corrupt man who does not embrace change will always be evil corrupt and clueless. what are we seeing daily? that is what matters, what happens here and now and not some feel good fantasy dream.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Eluwilussit(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

I want to believe you. If it is true, God is using you to send a message to the electorate. It is not for you alone. Praise The Lord!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
scribble:

Joseph saw Pharoah

Go and read about Joseph/yusuf
He saw the sun, moon and stars bow to him and he read the meaning of the king's dream. Just saying. He didn't see the king in his dream.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by Osas001: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

Av heard a similar dream, but it was Ameachi and some millitant destroying cities and states that they want to take over government, they went as far as even killing the president in the dream.. it's a clear signal that GMB and Ameachi are jst power hungry!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream by XXCASH: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
orobopasiosio:

Also a GMB supporter even though I don't like Tinubu sha. But sincerely I am seeing a few good things GEJ has done.
My advise for GEJ
Sack Doyin Okupe - Poor Information to public.
Issue query to Petroleum Minister. Unable to sell PIB. Abi she no get Task & Target. Hasn't she heard of lobbyin. GEJ needs people that can do it
Chase most of the service chiefs out of Abuja. They should be at the war front.
Send sambo out of Abj to kaduna. He should go and beg his people
Then most important of all. Apologize to Nigerians that have suffered the boko haram terror. Tell them that your leadership has failed them and you promise to do better.
Just my 2 cents. I wish him luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.