Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,708 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) (1177 Views)

Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hey guys, I don't do this often but since I have got some time on my hands, I would just invest a bit of it on this topic.

Now romance section has lately been undergoing some controversies, with new monikers at the helm of those controversies
There has been theories of males parading as female monikers and people using multiple monikers

Well, I have done a lot of research and I can tell you for sure who is who. I can also debunk some false ideas.
I am really good in this kind of stuff so I know what I am saying.
I am not going to give any names or anything.

All you have to do is state your theory and I will either support you with facts or debunk it with facts.
For instance you say, "I think this person is a guy" and then I would either agree with you or disagree with you with facts on why I made my decision
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe that fake ass bitch.
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
seriousbabe that fake ass bitch.

I don't get your theory. Are you saying she has a fake buttt, because I think someone has already proved that her former profile picture was for an american streetwalker
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Jennydoris(f): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Following.......

Let's see how it goes...
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by lordraiden(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op if i get u ryt do u mean u knw smtin about every body on nl

If dat wat u mean cn u say smtin me
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by cutieberie1(f): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
mention those using multiple monikers and z c.klent real...?? just a ques...
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by whizqueen(f): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jes incase this thread turns out to be a very interesting one. **spacebooked wink
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
Op if i get u ryt do u mean u knw smtin about every body on nl

If dat wat u mean cn u say smtin me

I don't know about everyone on nairaland, I just know things about those I want to know about.

Well I can tell you a thing or two about you though. You created this account because you were really interested in computers and game. You also love to play games a lot
You don't have another nairaland account and you are a huge fan of mortal kombat.
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
cutieberie1:
mention those using multiple monikers and z c.klent real...?? just a ques...
Like I said before, I am not going to mention anyone, I am just going to prove to you of you deductions are right or wrong

About cklent being fake.
I can tell you one thing for sure. He is actually a guy, and he is not seriousbabe, neither is he blackett or misswanted
I will prove that to you
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by lordraiden(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
smartshadow:

I don't know about everyone on nairaland, I just know things about those I want to know about.

Well I can tell you a thing or two about you though. You created this account because you were really interested in computers and game. You also love to play games a lot
You don't have another nairaland account and you are a huge fan of mortal kombat.
lol,dude u read my profile,well dats good to knw u cn dig up a piece of info about ppl
U go should go work as fbi agent cool
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Make I spoil your paroles. . .

Who is Mr Cork?
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Make I spoil your paroles. . .

Who is Mr Cork?
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:

Why did you edit?
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Why did you edit?
Excuse me undecided
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by lozairio(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Who is cklent then
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
So Mr.smartshadow who is serious babe? undecided
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by passionate88: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
smartshadow:

What about I?
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by cutieberie1(f): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
smartshadow:

Like I said before, I am not going to mention anyone, I am just going to prove to you of you deductions are right or wrong

About cklent being fake.
I can tell you one thing for sure. He is actually a guy, and he is not seriousbabe, neither is he blackett or misswanted
I will prove that to you

ok..show us proof..
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Still waiting for who Mr Cork is.
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

Mr cork is a romancelander who presumably lives in london and has a huge female fan base on nairaland
Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by Fragilefunds(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
See this ode
seriousbabe:

Re: Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only) by stuff46(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

ansa this na smartshadow

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Women Cheat On Their Men / Mathematical Formula For Calculating Age Limit For A Relationship / Chicks Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.