Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Best And Easiest Way To Unroot Your Andriod Phone In One Click - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Easiest Way To Unroot Your Andriod Phone In One Click (803 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Tutorial: What Happens When You Unroot Your Android Phone / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Easiest Way To Unroot Your Andriod Phone In One Click by samex4rill(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
this is a summary of a post, for the full post and all download links read it http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/how-to-unroot-any-andriod-phone-using.html

Did you happen to root your phone and you're now looking for way to unroot it, even though I see no reason for you to want to unroot your phone unless your phone is faulty and you want your phone warranty back so you can return it to the manufacturer. The method I will be discussing here in my post is the use of an application called "Universal Unroot" which can unroot your phone in just one click. check the source of this post above to get the download link

I want you guys to know that this is a great app for those people who are trying to complete the warranty return with a carrier for detective device hardware or a repair.

(1) (Reply)

MTN & ETISALAT Cheapest Data - AY Services / Good Phone To Buy / Landvo L500S 5″ Android Smartphone Stock Won’t Last Because Price Is Too Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.