Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,306 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (34830 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / 2000 APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Edo State (Photos,) / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by harry509: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Some Nigerians in London took to the streets to campaign for Buhari, APC's presidential candidate with their brooms! I wonder how they got the brooms though. Anyways, photos here:
Source: : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/march4buari-nigerians-in-diaspora-take.html
am reali reali proud of dos piple ova there. God bless yu guys 4 dis suport. Match4 buhari loading.....
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by dawood4good: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Change! Change!! Change!!! the wind is blowing no going back. Change is certain come 28th March.Change! Change!! Change!!! the wind is blowing no going back. Change is certain come 28th March.Change! Change!! Change!!! the wind is blowing no going back. Change is certain come 28th March.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Janjalweedian bastard.......smtyms wn pple lyk u dy type,i usually 1da weda na God cre8 pple lyk u

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by mattkelly: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
That my uncle sef fit dey among..Nonesense Man campaigning for Buhari on hes FB page..I don tell am say,both Buhari and Jonathan are not the change we want..You want to replace a Bad Man with another Bad Man..Too Bad
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nicklaus(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
When there is no job opportunity for them again now, they started sweeping the streets of london and using the medium to form campaign, hungry people. Come back to your country an join the yellow fever team I repeat, there is vacancy!!! tongue Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by cronsberg: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
my own be say, where did they get broom in london
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
pring:
If not for JonaTANs massive corruption and cluelessness for the past 6yr. 
He wouldnt have being going round for campaign. 
He wouldnt have being politically gasping for air. 
Buhari today is being celebrated because of Jonathans failures. 
Jonathans achivements exist only on papers and not on ground, imagine GEJ n PDP running TV adverts on AIT n NTA on catoons and animations simply becos they have nothing to show Nigeria.
Exconvicts are given national awards. 
I regret voting him and dumbo who signed a N9.3bn contract on purchase of cooking stoves from south Africa, 6day after Ngozi warned the nation to tighten their belt over her Austerity measure. 
I cant imagine this set of people run the affairs of this nation for the 4 yrs.
This time they have lost my household vote.

your post really make sense, with u there is still hope for Nigeria, change is what i advocate for. Immigration scam where so many Nigerians lost their life and no body was held responsible, money not refunded and he want my vote? God forbid over my dead body should i cast my vote for gej.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by sanbells(f): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na dah broom dem go use sweep u commot.. Mtchew, where u from come?
GEJ.. for real Jawe!
Who is buhari sef?
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
who be dis ones
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Arcid: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2015
if dem lyk mke dem sweep snow...
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by AreaFada2: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2015
BeauHomme:
Question 1: How many of them in those pix have their PVC?
Question 2: How many of them will be in Nigeria for the elections?
Without impressive answers to d above questions,all these diaspora rallies na just wash...even if u campaign reach Pluto.
But naija journalism na wa oo. A bunch of folks that may not even fill a primary school classroom is being described as 'Nigerians in London', giving d impression that this 'mammoth crowd'gringrin represent d views of all Nigerians there.

I am still waiting for the day Americans/British that are not even eligible to vote will be constuting themselves into nuissance in the streets of Abuja or Lagos. Blackman/woman sef. grin
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Face issues.
1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.
Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!
The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!
#unapologetic jonathanian
fyi,...Buhari shld go Bleep his cows off
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Awon overstayer
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Touts and thugs joined by Arab punks on the streets of London for Buhari. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by lexxylalas2(m): 1:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Mayor21:
Na them sabi. Gej till 2019.

.*modified*
1st eva FTC...dedicated to my baby on dis #val day.
Hmmm l tot dey said GEJ ws clueless for having his campaign banner on a london bus.confused and Despirate ppl.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by rafcrown(m): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ TILL 2015.2015-2019 OTUEKE.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by toyoutoyou: 2:56am On Feb 15, 2015
When Yoruba teamed up with ibos and ijaws to vote a man who never dreamt of becoming the president of this country in to power,it wasn't conspiracy,but it is now that reasonable people are tired of his corrupt administration that u now term it as conspiracy.All I know is that thgs will be very difficult for any set of people who desire to make Nigeria a mess.The ibos and the ijaws should just accept their fate and manage their unpleasant political situation the way it comes.A corrupt administration should never be allowed in this great country.Jonathan should just leave the presidential post for the sake of peace so as not to allow ibos suffer another great lost.
ZUBY77:
More like Yorubas in London.

Look at it this way, I am not tribalistic, I like every tribe in this country.
However, I am sure the Ijaw people in London are not campaigning for Buhari.
I am also sure the Igbos in London won't do the same.

There is a Grand conspiracy to Unseat this current government.
I won't say that it's not gonna happen because it could happen.

However I am more concerned about the Unity of this country.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by NighttWalker(m): 4:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you don't wanna be part of any e-war bullshiit, then don't you ever fuccking post anything here.
Can you read what you just typed? Do you have mental issues or something? Do you u think I don't have a life to sit behind a keyboard to have e-fights on behalf of mudafuckers who don't give a fück about you sons of bitches.
Quote me and talk more trash and I'll ignore you
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by preselect(m): 4:49am On Feb 15, 2015
dem de vote for london?
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Mayor21(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2015
chamboy:
otueke
we shall c
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by PrinceMario(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2015
ZUBY77:

Fool. Victim of Gej failed education system. After splitting Nigerians in london in yoruba,ijaw and igbo,you're still ranting about the unitu of nigeria.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Buhari/APC photoshopped the photos. lipsrsealed
oh they did? Well how do u know those photos were photoshopped?

@op,well i hope we dont get to see some touts/agberos/rascals on da bus parks of london (bus stops in naija),asking "owo da",cos these janjawe.eds can do just anything
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by hizaya61(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Some Nigerians in London took to the streets to campaign for Buhari, APC's presidential candidate with their brooms! I wonder how they got the brooms though. Anyways, photos here:
Source: : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/march4buari-nigerians-in-diaspora-take.html

Correct pple London don tire them, them don over pay tax with all there earning
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Face issues.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.
you just said exactly what people who support gej are doing. How are u so blind to know immigration scam is a crime, where million of Nigerian youth were duped some lost their life in the process, yet u support that fellow? You are heartless and a murderer, the blood of the innocent Nigeria that lost their life will be a stubling block for him, no body was held responsible and the money not refunded shows that it was his masterplan, u better vote for change to save your future.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2015
uncle005:
you just said exactly what people who support gej are doing. How are u so blind to know immigration scam is a crime, where million of Nigerian youth were duped some lost their life in the process, yet u support that fellow? You are heartless and a murderer, the blood of the innocent Nigeria that lost their life will be a stubling block for him, no body was held responsible and the money not refunded shows that it was his masterplan, u better vote for change to save your future.
n wt of ur janjalweedian masta dt gave incitig komments @ d 2011 elections which gv rise 2 violence dt brougt about destruction n death n escaleted ds insurgency including d death of 9 corpers....til date,d murderer has not apologised 4 dose comments nor 2 d families of d victims. It also mk u a mass murderer....d souls of dose dt died wld cont 2 haunt u 4eva 4 giving dt mass murderer ur vote....i'il rada stick 2 d change dt i knw dn 2 d chains dt i dnt knw....xo,think b4 u comment.....janjalweed....devils on horsebacks...
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by okoviv2sure(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2015
ZUBY77:

You sure do sound tribalistic, you're confident d igbos or I jaws CANT campaign for Buhari, you called election/opposition a grand conspiracy...Just know that dis is a democracy, d people will decide who they want
Peace
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by okeyngene: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Face issues.
u must apologise 4 posting trash here,if u ve no information don't post
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by chamboy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
PrinceMario:
Fool. Victim of Gej failed education system. After splitting Nigerians in london in yoruba,ijaw and igbo,you're still ranting about the unity of nigeria.
My brother dnt mind d fool
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
okeyngene:
u must apologise 4 posting trash here,if u ve no information don't post
d mallam dt released u 4rm ur cage shld b gvn 50 strokes of bulalakobko..4 gross negligence of duty...u dnt blng hia
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by PreciousGem(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't see no colors on d broom

so this ain't real
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by yollychika(f): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wia dem see broom grin
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Tell them.....
linuxuser:
Buhari my foot. You guys are day dreamers and that is good. Mark it, Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again neither will APC win in Nigeria not when they are looming large with people like Amaechi and Tinunu and Atiku and co. The more they try, the less they see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.