Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,611 members, 7,975,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid (13069 Views)

‘900 Groups’ Endorse Buhari For Second Term / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by IBROHIM: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eluwilussit:

They have bastardized the meaning of progressives. Every thief that runs to APC is now a progressive. Papa Awo them, the real progressives Don suffer.
it's good for ur health to have such false hope! At least you guys can leave my amiable General alone! You guys will be so shocked!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Let March 28 come, you will all in PDP suffer great loss. Awon were.

1 Like

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by drey076(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew
Who is deceiving who

Jona will fail woefully
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by jzdoberman: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's good, They made the right choice; you don't expect them to endorse an illiterate Certificateless entity. undecided
Yorubas are not illiterates... angry

You and ur entire family are blessed!!!
We need educated ppl to rule us and not illiterates and "WASCLESS" ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by emmatok(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/odua-diaspora-groups-endorse-jonathan-s-re-election-bid/201341/

Fake news the Only two notable guys at the meeting are Mr. Bale Krile and KUKU,
So who are the Odua representative at the meeting.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
jzdoberman:

You and ur entire family are blessed!!!
We need educated ppl to rule us and not illiterates and "WASCLESS" ppl.
Exactly!!
God bless you too sir...

1 Like

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by bakila: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
emmatok:

Fake news the Only two notable guys at the meeting are Mr. Bale Krile and KUKU,
So who are the Odua representative at the meeting.
Wonder shall never end. Was wondering and hoping that no one burst this bubble.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Niwdog(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
seunoni34:

Ode!
Nkpi!
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Boriqua(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
You guys should not kill pa buhari for us oo! This one every group is now running to the PDP umbrela! Because, the election result might cause him cardiosycoparabolisis which is always linked to the old men!
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Ahmeduana(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Good to see dat tinubu has bin rejected by his own
WHERE ARE THE APC SUPPORTER? FOR SOME DAYS NOW THEY'VE NOT BEEN ACTIVE LIKE BEFORE, IS IT BECAUSE OF THE ELECTION SHIFT? OR HEADQUARTER NO SEND MONEY AGAIN? PROBABLY IS THE ISSUE OF no money to grease the engine of propaganda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by emmatok(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
bakila:

Wonder shall never end. Was wondering and hoping that no one burst this bubble.
I was expecting to see Yoruba names representing Odua.
I never knew IJAWS are the new ODUA in Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by upsonn(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
This people they make me laugh when they are saying odua or afenifere endorse gej.. Larger percentage of yoruba did nt knw abt d existence of dis so called group dey have no influence in whatsoever.... Dem dey deceive jona he go dey happy I guess... Oyo lo wa.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by ademega(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan men using this six weeks to massively deceive him big time. He would be reading all these fake and bought over endorsements and he would be happy that he is good to go for the election. He would be shocked to know that they are all paid few and hungry media at work

1 Like

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by ManUtdholic: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
timilehin007:
gibberish....am a yoruba boy nd as for me nd my wife we have decided o...shey na these 7 glutton old men wan speak for the whole Yoruba

M olarbisi by name Currently in Ede North, Osun state
And by God's grace GEJ will have my vote, my parents, my 3 sisters and my 8frnds will vote GEJ by March
A frog eyed, brown - yellowish teethed man can't be my leader
A true believer of Awolowo legacies won't stoop so low to power hungry, aggrieved individuals parading dem selves as awo son

E

SAI BB3UHARI...is the man EH PHEE CEE na d party to solve our problems and better we lives....50likes for GMB
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by ManUtdholic: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
upsonn:

This people they make me laugh when they are saying odua or afenifere endorse gej.. Larger percentage of yoruba did nt knw abt d existence of dis so called group dey have no influence in whatsoever.... Dem dey deceive jona he go dey happy I guess... Oyo lo wa.

U. Mean like the fake endorsement of North CAN to HIM,

We qo soon know

1 Like

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by bakila: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
emmatok:

I was expecting to see Yoruba names representing Odua.
I never knew IJAWS are the new ODUA in Nigeria. cheesy
I tire oh, let's not burst the bubble. Since they assume we don't know let's pretend that we don't know that the endorsement are a lie. That way they will not shift the elections again.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by bakila: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHERE ARE THE APC SUPPORTER? FOR SOME DAYS NOW THEY'VE NOT BEEN ACTIVE LIKE BEFORE, IS IT BECAUSE OF THE ELECTION SHIFT? OR HEADQUARTER NO SEND MONEY AGAIN? PROBABLY IS THE ISSUE OF no money to grease the engine of propaganda!
So PDP get staff for nairaland?
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
AREWA PEOPLES CONGRESS (APC) Avoided this thread
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by supremus: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yorubas who believes in PA Awo`s Legacy must I repeat must endorse Jonathan you cant crouch so low [size=18pt]AWO`S LEGACY STILL LIVETH[/size]

1 Like

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Esperooke(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Sharp guys, all they need is their share of the 27 billion naira booty. GEJ will be shell shocked on March 28.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Remarkable: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Curiouser:
Lesson for the Igbos; Never put all your eggs in one basket. Win or loss, Yorubas win.

How?

How do the Yorubas win if APC loses?
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by creserve: 1:14am On Feb 15, 2015
[quote sorr=mrrock post=30734565]Any educated or and independent thinking Yoruba man without crowd mentality will vote Jonathan. It's a known fact Buhari have a history of turturing Yorubas and sending them to prison.

List of people jailed by Buhari under different trumped up charges.

60% of them Yorubas (Buhari hate Yorubas), it's clear from the below.
Sorry, too late. It can't work in this election! Obviously, you need to know that Nigerians are better enlightened.

97% of them from Southern Nigeria.

1. Fela Anikulapokuti (Fela, a musician was jailed for getting paid about £7,000 after he held a show in London). This's like jailing 2Face because he went to London and hosted a show and brought in £7,000 to Nigeria.
2. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
3. Chief Bola Ige
4. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
5 Chief Sam Mbakwe
6. Chief Ambrose Alli
7. Chief Apa Aku
8. Chief Jim Mwobodo
9. Chief L Kayode Jakande
10. Chief Alex Ekwueme
11. Chief Obafemi Awolowo (house in Apapa buggled and looted) Were these the theives?. Were these the troublers of our Nation.

Meanwhile:
Shehu Shgari (house arrest).
Akinloye (resting in London).
Chief Akinjide (resting in london).
Uba Ahmed (allowed to elope with our money to the USA.
Umaru Dikko (cooling self in London. Later his forceful extradition was sabotaged by insiders.
On on on and on...

That was how Buhari fought corruption. His interpretation of corruption is that only people from southern Nigeria are corrupt.

95% of those he jailed remained the symbol of democracy till they died. And it's their many years of labour on democracy that he wants to reap.

Buhari wants to reap where did not sow and I still can't believe that Yorubas could easily be deceived.

NB: I need more names of people jailed by Buhari and their offence. If you have them please post here.[/quote]
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Trustgt(m): 1:19am On Feb 15, 2015
You guys want to send Jonathan back to otuoke empty handed....continu, there is God in everything you are doing.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Doctorkay360: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2015
tunwumi:
Abeg who are this hungry group that collect money from derailed leaders

Let March for Buhari.
Jona collecting trophies that don't amount to anything. Who do they think they are representing?
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Splashme: 6:43am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=20pt]May God see
GEJ through
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by 100Cents: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:
Any educated or and independent thinking Yoruba man without crowd mentality will vote Jonathan. It's a known fact Buhari have a history of turturing Yorubas and sending them to prison.

1. Fela Anikulapokuti (Fela, a musician was jailed for getting paid about £7,000 after he held a show in London). This's like jailing 2Face because he went to London and hosted a show and brought in £7,000 to Nigeria.
2. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
3. Chief Bola Ige
4. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
5 Chief Sam Mbakwe
6. Chief Ambrose Alli
7. Chief Apa Aku
8. Chief Jim Mwobodo
10. Chief Alex Ekwueme
11. Chief Obafemi Awolowo (house in Apapa buggled and looted) Were these the theives?. Were these the troublers of our Nation.

Meanwhile:
Umaru Dikko (cooling self in London. Later his forceful extradition was sabotaged by insiders.
On on on and on...

That was how Buhari fought corruption. His interpretation of corruption is that only people from southern Nigeria are corrupt.

95% of those he jailed remained the symbol of democracy till they died. And it's their many years of labour on democracy that he wants to reap.

Buhari wants to reap where did not sow and I still can't believe that Yorubas could easily be deceived.

NB: I need more names of people jailed by Buhari and their offence. If you have them please post here.

The legacies of Chief Sam Mbakwe and Chief Jim Nwobodo cannot be forgotten in the south east. God bless Mbakwe, the roads he built in his time are still functional today as I speak.

Buhari must be a baboon to jail those two men but worse off Buhari must be a dog to jail the ever peaceful Chief Alex Ekwueme...

Even the devil knows Ekwueme is a man of peace.

People, beware of BUHARI, he is a DESTROYER..
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by 100Cents: 6:57am On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:
Any educated or and independent thinking Yoruba man without crowd mentality will vote Jonathan. It's a known fact Buhari have a history of turturing Yorubas and sending them to prison.

2. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
3. Chief Bola Ige
4. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
5 Chief Sam Mbakwe
6. Chief Ambrose Alli
7. Chief Apa Aku
8. Chief Jim Mwobodo
10. Chief Alex Ekwueme

Meanwhile:
On on on and on...

NB: I need more names of people jailed by Buhari and their offence. If you have them please post here.

Make a thread out of this comment..
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Billygee2u: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Jonathan is definitely winning this election. I'm glad to be on winning team. Are you on the winning team?
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Billygee2u: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2015
ascaris:
Seasons of endorsemet!
Na only Nairaland remain now.
Nairaland has endorsed GEJ.ok? can you hear?
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Billygee2u: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2015
free2ryhme:
grin grin

faceless groups endorsing a clueless president
faceless e-warrior dying for a certificateless serial liarGMB.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Billygee2u: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2015
[left][/left]
free2ryhme:
grin grin

faceless groups endorsing a clueless president
faceless e-warrior dying for a certificateless serial liar and looserGMB.
Re: Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by bdidi: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2015
IBROHIM:
it's good for ur health to have such false hope! At least you guys can leave my amiable General alone! You guys will be so shocked!!!!

Awolowo is the true progressives! All these people parading themselves as progressives are lions in sheep skin.

They all have their hidden agenda. Trust me on this

Is it Amaechi! Tinubu, Saraki? The only saving grace there is Fashola and he is the one saving tinubu's face but what can only one person do? Nothing!

Let's think deeply and wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Passes Vote Of Confidence On Emefiele / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / Akpabio Responsible For Akwa Ibom Crises – Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.