Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 (23464 Views)

Violence Erupts In Lagos, As Tricycle Kills Soldier / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Mayor21(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Season of endorsment, next taxi drivers!
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fashola caused this endorsement.

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by upcrown2512(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
DID THEY HAVE PVCS

INSTEAD OF PDP TO INTENSIFY MORE CAMPAIGN ON LITTLE ACHIEVEMENT OF GEJ THERE BUSY CHASING SHADOW. 

USING ARMY FOR POLITICAL BROUHAHA.

HAVING A SLEEPINESS MEETING ON HOW TO STOP GMB BY THEIR CROOKS.

I STILL MAINTAIN MY POINT THAT THE MARCH ELECTION IS BETWEEN THE MASSES AND PDP.

UP TILL NOW PDP HAS FAILED TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REALITY AND PROPAGANDA.

TRUTH BE TELL THEY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO MOBILIZE LIKE OPPOSITION.

PEOPLE ARE DAMN READY FOR PDP.

THE MORE THE PROPAGANDA THE MORE THE LOVE FOR GMB AND THE MORE THE PEOPLE IS GETTING CLEARER ABOUT PDP POLITICAL EGALITARIANISM.

WHERE ARE THEY WHEN APC STATE DECLARED 2 FREE WORKING DAY FOR THEIR WORKERS. PROVIDE A BUS FOR THOSE WHO READY ON THE GO.

INSTEAD OF TAN TO BE MOBILIZING FOR COLLECTION OF PVCS FOR PDP MEMBERS. 

THEY ARE BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR ENDORSEMENT OF GEJ IN ALL GEOPOLITICAL ZONES. 
ASKING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SIGN ENDORSEMENT BOOK NOT CONSIDERING WHETHER THEY HAVE PVCs OR NOT.

NOW THEY ARE IN TIGHT CORNER AND MUSIC HAS CHANGED.

THE MARGIN WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO BELIEVE WHEN THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCE.
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by dammytosh: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
Poor folks! They will never learn!!! Every country gets the type of rulers she deserves. Only in Nigeria, where the streets are filled with people who have short memories. This is what they do when election is near!

I honestly don't understand the short memory thing.

Even some folks that we both criticized this Govt few months back that i was even saying we pray for GEJ are suddenly shouting GEJ till 2050.

I am sure they will start the nise again by this time next year.
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by cfame1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
apc tempo is running low.......many more would still come out to endorse GEJ. APC would win online votes. GEJ till apc dissolves into pdp in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by ochejagabriel: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless My President GEJ. with the wisdom to lead this country outta the hands of wolves looking to convert this nations treasure to their inheritance. Amen
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by redrumninja: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Confirm!!!!! The game has just began.
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by felifeli: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pictures or.......
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by legendsilver(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thank God I was in Lagos and also had the opportunity to talk with one of the tricycle riders that monday. He told me categorically that their boss ordered all tricycle riders to come and campaign for APC. He refused to attend as he believes his support is with Gej. so how come the media got everything twisted here.
Stop been foolish and follow the masses for a generalmarch4buhari come next month28

Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
But how can a sane man ban commercial motorcyclists without providing an alternative jobs to the operators. knowing fully that majority of them have families to provide for. I was in Lagos last year and words on the streets from many OKada riders is that Fashola has really dealt with them.

4 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
how many are they? all of dem no reach d population of just 1 ward for kaduna and 90% of kaduna votes is going to the people's general. sai buhari
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Endorsement galore grin

I'm very sure some !mb3c!l3s will look down on the tricycle and okada riders meanwhile we all have the same PVC wink

These are the people with the real voting power and not these e-rats that are running amok here trying to justify the peanuts they got from the APC .

4 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
dem never tire to dey ride okada? bunch of loosers, shame go catch dem come march 28. sai buhari
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by infofta(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
20 billion naira at work. Now I know the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the masses who are ready to sell their conscience for peanuts. Only in Nigeria People are easily brain washed. I weep for Nigeria like Buhari did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by ozoigbondu: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
upcrown2512:
DID THEY HAVE PVCS

INSTEAD OF PDP TO INTENSIFY MORE CAMPAIGN ON LITTLE ACHIEVEMENT OF GEJ THERE BUSY CHASING SHADOW. 

USING ARMY FOR POLITICAL BROUHAHA.

HAVING A SLEEPINESS MEETING ON HOW TO STOP GMB BY THEIR CROOKS.

I STILL MAINTAIN MY POINT THAT THE MARCH ELECTION IS BETWEEN THE MASSES AND PDP.

UP TILL NOW PDP HAS FAILED TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REALITY AND PROPAGANDA.

TRUTH BE TELL THEY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO MOBILIZE LIKE OPPOSITION.

PEOPLE ARE DAMN READY FOR PDP.

THE MORE THE PROPAGANDA THE MORE THE LOVE FOR GMB AND THE MORE THE PEOPLE IS GETTING CLEARER ABOUT PDP POLITICAL EGALITARIANISM.

WHERE ARE THEY WHEN APC STATE DECLARED 2 FREE WORKING DAY FOR THEIR WORKERS. PROVIDE A BUS FOR THOSE WHO READY ON THE GO.

INSTEAD OF TAN TO BE MOBILIZING FOR COLLECTION OF PVCS FOR PDP MEMBERS. 

THEY ARE BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR ENDORSEMENT OF GEJ IN ALL GEOPOLITICAL ZONES. 
ASKING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SIGN ENDORSEMENT BOOK NOT CONSIDERING WHETHER THEY HAVE PVCs OR NOT.

NOW THEY ARE IN TIGHT CORNER AND MUSIC HAS CHANGED.

THE MARGIN WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO BELIEVE WHEN THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCE.

They are the real voters the backbone of the electorate remember they played a key role in returning fayose and fashola always tries to please them whenever election is near only to stab on the back after the elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by ozoigbondu: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
infofta:
20 billion naira at work. Now I know the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the masses who are ready to sell their conscience for peanuts. Only in Nigeria People are easily brain washed. I weep for Nigeria like Buhari did.

If anybody or group endorses jonathan they are bribed but if they endorse buhari they have felt change they need.One word for apc goons like you HYPOCRITE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

They are the real voters the backbone of the electorate remember they played a key role in returning fayose and fashola always tries to please them whenever election is near only to stab on the back after the elections
you said fayose? that qualified election rigger. smh for u

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by mrborntodoit: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
These are the people with the real voting power and not these e-rats that are running amok here trying to justify the peanuts they got from the APC .

Seconded!
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by jimmayoy: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D masses luv jona so much!

Ok but make them no postpone the election again ooo
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by KiksAsso: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
You people should not be deceived by all these endorsement as they most times do not reflect the mind of the members individually.
When I saw this topic, I decided to contribute so that we will not be misled by some of these endorsements.
As a matter of fact, I still saw a tricycle Rider today at around 5pm whose mind is already made up to cast his vote for Buhari and this applies to majority of the Riders .
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by emeka2847: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Season of endorsement oooh make i hear jonah will lose this election
Operation March4Jonathan is gathering momentum.
****FORWARDMARCH****
Una wan steal slogan again? For broad day light.
Which kind Match4Jonathan.

It's March4Buhari jor

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by arcis: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
OKDnigeria:
NACTOMORAS, Market women, NANS, Nollywood, Apaga, Labor party, Ohaneze, Afenifere, OPC etc. all have endorsed Jonathan. Who come remain again?

And some pple continue to delude themselves dat GEJ will lose dis election!

Wait and see nah... I just hope you will not land yourself in the hospital after INEC declare GMB winner.

#march4Buhari
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by ozoigbondu: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
emeka2847:

It's March4Buhari jor
Taa is MatchonBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by sapientia(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by arcis: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
emeka2847:

It's March4Buhari jor

Abi o..dey wan steal our slogan..

#march4buhari
#sendJonahbacktobayelsa

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by symbian03(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
lurther:
No wonder fashola has stopped harrasing okada riders. He knows their electoral value that is why he has relaxed the ban on okada riders in lagos.
But, i ithink the okada riders have actually learnt not to be bitten twice and shamed severally. Fashola banned the use of okada in his 1st tenure, he relaxed the ban and even bought them free helmets as a campaign strategy toward his re-election in 2011. After he was re-elected he banned the use of okada again, throwing lots of youth back to the labour market. He has relaxed the ban again, Okadas everywhere in lagos.

Would the okada riders be so docile to stupidity to be susceptible to this easy and tricky deceit of fashola? Time will tell.......

Ode! should okada riding be the best and only way of survival for the youths? why are you so idiotic? come to think of it, most of these okada riders are graduates and some have skills. I prefer a govt that discourage the youths from risking their lives and other people's.

Thank you
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Chigold101(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
ascaris:
Lagos mainland experienced an unusual gridlock on Monday as tricycle and okada riders from across the country under the aegis of the National Commercial Tricycle and Motorcycle Owners and Riders Association (NACTOMORAS) gathered in Lagos to endorse President Goodluck Jonathan for a second term in office.
Since Monday and we are just seeing this. APC is in charge of the media houses.
humn... I was also wondering why we are reading this on Saturday...

Anyway let all of us MarchonBuhari‘s head as we move Nigeria forward with GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by estherdennis(f): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
lurther:
No wonder fashola has stopped harrasing okada riders. He knows their electoral value that is why he has relaxed the ban on okada riders in lagos.
But, i ithink the okada riders have actually learnt not to be bitten twice and shamed severally. Fashola banned the use of okada in his 1st tenure, he relaxed the ban and even bought them free helmets as a campaign strategy toward his re-election in 2011. After he was re-elected he banned the use of okada again, throwing lots of youth back to the labour market. He has relaxed the ban again, Okadas everywhere in lagos.

Would the okada riders be so docile to stupidity to be susceptible to this easy and tricky deceit of fashola? Time will tell.......
is it the Fashola fire out break and Buhari Boko hare?

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by ademega(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Most of the okada riders in Lagos are Hausa , some people were giving like 200k to say rubbish and some people are praseing them as if the whole Nigeria Don endorse them.
Jonathan himself knows game is over. He would be reading this kind endorsement and he would be shouting 'people, people, human wicked
Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Habeyy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
OKDnigeria:
NACTOMORAS, Market women, NANS, Nollywood, Apaga, Labor party, Ohaneze, Afenifere, OPC etc. all have endorsed Jonathan. Who come remain again?

And some pple continue to delude themselves dat GEJ will lose dis election!
even UPN and ACCORD PARTY

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
lurther:

so u tink dat wat he actually did was wrong bah?.......bt i tot he banned dem frm highways and mainstreets.....and he also did dat to reduce the population of the state bkos 99% of the okada riders were frm d north nd i tink u also knw dat dat should be done since lagos was highly populated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno / Akeredolu Clears Air On Arrest Of Kuje Prison Escapee, Idris Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.