Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? (2783 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? by Cmykhov: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
As a woman I can say that of course it's always better to know exactly what a woman wants))) But at the same time women want to be surprisedcheesy Because it's boring to direct a husband all the time! So, if your wife love surprises try to think what you can buy for her. Every woman loves anything connected with fashion, beauty, self care..It's difficult to choose care products because usually women prefer buying it themselves...I won't advice to buy some clothes, lingerie because it may not be appropriate for her..I think the good variant is some jewelry or watches. Many women are pragmatic so they really appreciate USEFUL gifts, that's why I think that watches can be a nice gift...Of course, I don't know what your wife likes but there are some brands that are very popular now - such as michael kors or movado. I think if you choose high-quality beautiful watch she'll be happy. I advice you to look prices and models at online stores, usually they have discounts. As for me, I like these models of watches http://www.authenticwatchstore.com/michael-kors-watches.html

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? by Pdizzle(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:
His faithfulness... I think
Re: What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? by vdavydenko: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
As for me, I am not married, but I am looking for a gift to my girlfriend. I am thinking of some jewellery like this from http://semilton.sk/ I guess, she will love it. What do you think?
Re: What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? by passionate88: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Virginity dn become 'greates' gift from a woman to her husband?. Ewo!, our generation don finally dey on the brink. According to Jesu Cristi "it is finished"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Lie U Have Ever Told In A Relationship / Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? / How Important Is Sex To You?,,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.