Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day (1460 Views)

Maureen Cyril And GoodGirl Company Take Love To Lagos Street On Valentine's Day / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day by Soul2Soul20: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sexy Nollywood actress who has just done her latest film ‘Born Again Sisters’ is one of the people who do not look to St. Valentines day with much relish because the day brings to her mind so much dread and fear. The last and only one she celebrated, according to her, ended in disaster.

“ The Val I will never forget was the one my ex beat me blue and black because I answered a call. A toaster called me and was wishing me happy Val with my ex listening. It was in the car he gave me the first slap. Next, he took me home and gave me the beating of my life and it was bad that

I couldn’t do anything. He left me in the house, went out and later came back with a girl. All the Val gifts he bought for me he gave them to her. It was so bad that I cried all day. Till date I don’t know what Val is, because I hate Valentine’s days” she narrated gloomily.

“It made me hate my ex and also hate the thing called love. I am single now. Believe me my dear, that was the very first Val I was celebrating with him and it turned out to be something else. I don’t think Val day means lovers’ day, to me, it is beating day” she added.

Source
http://www.safecozzy.com/news/ginika-maureen-said-my-guy-beat-me-blue-black-on-valentines-day/

Re: Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day by sinaj(f): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
neither funi nor pathetic lipsrsealed
Re: Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day by Airforce1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day by Divineluv14(f): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sorry o
Re: Ginika Maureen Said My Guy Beat Me Blue-black On Valentine’s Day by Afrok(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2015
U dey wit ur guy & u dey
receive different kinds of phone calls
every 5 mins, yet u dey claim
say u no dey cheat on ur guy.
My sister, u be MTN customer
care agent? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Goal Keeper Vincent Enyeama Share Adorable Family Photos / A Super Request From Nigerian Born Supermodel Eunice Olumide / Re-awakening Of Micheal Jackson (live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.