Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,635 members, 7,948,434 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army (3838 Views)

Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans / Gen Tarfa ; Is It The Same Nigeria Army Ojukwu Joined with Oxford Degree? / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by agabaI23(m): 4:46am On Feb 15, 2015
senoreetah:
Buhari just they WASTE time, he should just face that him wife WAIST and leave politics, cos at the end he will still call his boyz to kill everybody

Meanwhile GEJ till i stop seeing my period
Nne how long from now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by owobokiri(m): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2015
So they flooded the military with half baked inepts with non existent certificates,, no thanks to the then NPC minister of defence. This was how this country was destroyed. Lowering of basic standards to employ unqualified northerners. To think that all these people without certificates ended up ruling this country for decades.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2015
No more of this northern mumuism.

Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by Sparkle777(f): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Mostly illiterates, no wonder the armies then only engaged in coup after coup.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by piscesgem(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2015
dustmalik:

You expect any sane person to believe your useless source over dailytrust. You are simply jobless, looking to be relevant by posting fake stories. Go get a life.

Did u just read what he said without understanding?...buhari said he had his wasc before joining the army, but he said they didnt have their wasc before joining...if buhari has a cert bearing 1961 as he claimed let him tender it....calling me jobless just show the janja.weed nature in u
Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by senoreetah(f): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by bashydemy(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2015
chronique:
Lol. Buhari should explain how He managed to get a certificate from the same school his peers attended and weren't issued one.
Some of you guys just read and dont follow or understand what you read, Did Tarfa said He or other officers dint have Certificate? He said

piscesgem:

In those days when Nigeria was Nigerianising its military, many of the officers that you are seeing today did not even have their school certificates until long after.

When we were invited to go to Kaduna, we were given qualifying examination in English, Mathematics and General Knowledge, even before we took the school certificate exam.

Some did not even wait to take their school certificates because vacancies were already waiting for them.

It was after that qualifying exam that we were recruited into the army. By the time some had their school certificates, they had become officers.

For example, Gen. Babangida never saw his school certificate until when he was head of state. I got my school certificate long after I became an officer.

So with that up there, where did it stated that GMB did not have Certificate? it says many of them did not wait to collect their Certificate and many dint even see their Certificate until the become officers and mind you that was when Nigerian are just starting to have their own Military cos in the past it was Royal Army.
Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by bigmo1(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
senoreetah:
Buhari just they WASTE time, he should just face that him wife WAIST and leave politics, cos at the end he will still call his boyz to kill everybody

Meanwhile GEJ till i stop seeing my period
senseless comment. politics is not for you bae. you are needed more in the kitchen all day and in the bedroom at night
Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
senoreetah:

1000years wink
haha, I see. Poor him no hope.
Re: Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army by senoreetah(f): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: The Code Of Ethics For Nigerian Journalists And How "AIT" Breached It. / APC Cheiftain Calls For Suspension Of The Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform / Northern Leaders Asked Us To Give Igbos Quit Notice.....yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.