Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,483 members, 7,964,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan (34219 Views)

Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real – Goodluck Jonathan / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by medacares: 5:16am On Feb 15, 2015
He is too dumb to see the truth.
Only an Hippocrate behaves like that.
Seeing the truth nd refusing to believe it.

Landlord

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by drkay9: 5:16am On Feb 15, 2015

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by damola1: 5:18am On Feb 15, 2015
In 2011 a certain audio tape was leaked where a man named Rod Blagojevich, who was then a Illinois governor was sentenced to 14 years over attempted sale of Obama's senate seat for just $1.5M not $10B or $20B, by Nigeria's standard common 1.5M and it's even attempted sale not confirmed sale o

This is what a govt that is responsible does. Not releasing alamesiya and now denying a confirmed audio tape.

If Jonathan wins this election, I will start planning my eventual exist from this country cos it's obvious our future has no chance of moving forward and my kids shouldn't experience same, and the man is as corrupt as corruption

For one moment, please think it, how can we move forward when our leader is in denial

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by babamadiba(m): 5:27am On Feb 15, 2015
emiye:

You investigate a thing to check if it is real or not. How did jonathan arrived at the audio tape not real
a disgrace to PHD holders. He doesn't sound intelligent at all

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by ypzilanti: 5:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Reminds me of anoda statement where he said mend was not responsible for abuja bombing

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by babamadiba(m): 5:30am On Feb 15, 2015
deji68:
abio if the tape is real, that is "Good news" for APC....they can use it in court instead of Nairaland....Mtschew!!!!! cool cool
so APC brought the case to nairaland? Are u kidding me? SMH...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by okokhaerat(m): 5:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerians, a country that inhabits dumbo like u. How d f*ck did u fertilize sef? Ppl are clamouring for change, nd d best u cld do is sell out ur conscience fr a token? Fr hw long will d stipend u r being handed last? Chibok girls kidnap is jst a ruse? Hmnn... M sure u escaped d condom
gbodimowo:
it's fake just like the chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by nwaanambra1(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2015
THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ELECTION! cry cry

THIS LAIR AND HIS GANG OF EVIL MEN WILL MAKE SURE THEY TRUNKATE THIS NASCENT DEMOCRACY RATHER THAN HANDOVER TO BUHARI.

MARK MY WORD THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ELECTION IN NIGERIA COME MARCH 28. THIS MAN IS TOO EVIL THAT HE WILL NOT GIVE A DAMN ON HOW MANY NIGERIANS PERISH SO LONG AS HIM AND HIS GANG OF EVIL MEN REMAIN IN POWER.

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ELECTION. cry cry

MAY THE GODS DELIVER US FROM EVIL JONATHAN! sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by rabimlomo: 5:59am On Feb 15, 2015
So our president is just going to treat the Ekiti leaked tape issue just like the "mere stealing is not corruption" issue? Even if the west want to break Nigeria up, I am sure this president is too clueless to be of any use to them.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Finally I agree with Christiane Amanpour's description of him.

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by san316(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2015
If he says it is real, then he will be implicated. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Bitojoe(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2015
deji68:
abio if the tape is real, that is "Good news" for APC....they can use it in court instead of Nairaland....Mtschew!!!!! cool cool

am not surprise about the issue of this tape.because,i know its a BIG lie from apc.i could remember in 2009 when apc men are saying that fayemi (former governor) his biro is camera what is happening in ekiti.they also said that they had recorded the video of those who rig the election.that's why i gate this so called apc. They can lie.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Bitojoe(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2015
The way apc rule in make me to understand that they will never rule nigeria at center level.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Boss13: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2015
There is nothing the president says that I would believe. This is a man who agreed to a single term only to contest for election. What I am surprise about is the manner he handles issues. Calling an issue fake without investigation is truly embarrassing on his part, it only indicates further that there is some element of truth. The best he would have said is he would investigate and revert back even though no investigation will take place.

We know the military was used during the ekiti election. The reason they were used is still not identified. Boko haram is not creating havoc in ekiti and I wonder what kind of security does the military intend to provide that the police cannot provide during peacetime. Now this same military is holding the country to ransome and avoiding the country have elections. Boko haram was evidently present in 2011, however election was conducted.

Mr president you have only succeeded to transform this country into an embarrassment

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2015
BodyKiss:
This is the problem I have with this man. How can a president dismiss such magnitude of allegation without any investigation? You don't just assume in a case like this. Same mistake he made with chibok girls, MEND and so many other similar issues.

This man must go.
How can you be a judge in your own case?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2015
atlwireles:
If you have a real audio recording take it to court. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How childish you've become. I won't be surprised if Jonathan makes a U-turn like he did on the MEND issue.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by danypoolson(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ = Nigeria' s greatest liability. The man is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.
am sure that's how you insult your father.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Splashme: 6:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Sanchez01:
Goodluck Jonathan... What a man! An audio recording that was forensically analysed in which Obanikoro mentioned that he was sent by the President. Jonathan and corruption are way too synonymous

[size=13pt]
Close your stinking . . . . . 'forensically analysed' asss
APC should simply take the fabricated audio to court nah[/size]
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by jaybee3(m): 6:53am On Feb 15, 2015
What do we expect like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Abdullahi090: 6:56am On Feb 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Jonathan already has enough job transforming Nigeria , No propaganda conjured by APC will distract our President.
u are pure fool

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by easymanofdpeopl(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Oh Lord please relieve us of this burden call JonaTan

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2015
MayorofLagos:

I noticed the above.

Anecdotal evidence PDP has plans to stuff ballot boxes and misrepresent (exaggerate) true count of voters in the rural areas.

I will personally tithe my 2015 salaries to the person that started the clueless word on president Jonathan. Rural dwellers having more voters than urban? I bet you he believes it and not any rigging plans. He just speaks before his brain engages it's gear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by emeka2847: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Not unexpected. For someone who claimed he was not aware of when his service chiefs asked INEC to shift election by 6 weeks.

Lie lie lie everyday.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Sanchez01:
Goodluck Jonathan... What a man! An audio recording that was forensically analysed in which Obanikoro mentioned that he was sent by the President. Jonathan and corruption are way too synonymous
When it comes to audio tapes it cant be forensically analysed. Go watch 24 where fbi told the president that a tape was TRUE only for it to. turn out FALSE. In Audio technology anything is possible. Thats why you hardly use it as evidence. Why didn't FBI OR US STATE SECURITY be the ones to analyse it? Why a US firm that could have been bought? .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by chizitelu16: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2015
jonathan is mature and understands politics. APC FULL OF PROPANGANDA
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2015
emiye:

You investigate a thing to check if it is real or not. How did jonathan arrived at the audio tape not real
Because he never sent obanikoro at the first place.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by hidee20(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2015
iluvnaija:
“...It is unfortunate that the Commander-in-chief of the armed forces, the chairman of the National Security Council, was not aware that security chiefs and the NSA conspired to cause a postponement of the
election without taking the President into confidence. That is a very serious, illegal action for which the President should have called them to order and have them fired.” -Femi Falana (SAN)

He boldly came out to tell us he wasn't informed/involved maybe because they knew he was CLUELESS.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Close your stinking . . . . . 'forensically analysed' asss
APC should simply take the fabricated audio to court nah

We have so many clueless as oga @ d top since u know that those in court are also working for ur clueless president. God relieve us of this burden call JonaTan

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2015
bizlifelines:
With due regards to the president, his presidential leadership style has a way of diliy-dallying over very important issues!!! This Ekiti election audio tape is a very serious case and should be treated as such. It is this same dilly-dallying shown to the chibok girls kidnap. President should quickly set up an enquiry on this issue. If this is handled by another government, people will end up in jail if they get indicted and proven in the court.
So he should investigate a tape when he knows he didn't send anyone to rig election at the first place? . Go to ekiti and ask the people, when it comes to popularity Fayose doesn't need rigging to defeat Fayemi.Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Sowada(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2015
This our mr president don't know how to attend important issues that can tarnish the image of the country. How can a transperent leader says the audio tape is not real with investigation. The world is watching us closely and after. The. General election they'll decide their fate.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by egbamio: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Those who voted Mr. GEJ in 2011 has done a great disservice to this nation because of their sympathetic vote for the man, instead of competency vote. I would not mind if they apologise for their choice of Mr. GEJ that time.

However, from this Washington Post Journal, I can rightly establish that the Mr. President questions at the last presidential media chat was leaked to him or he was over prepared to answer questions on the nation's pertinent questions. However, the Washington Post interview asked him questions he was not prepared for and we can see Mr. GEJ blabbing again.

This president (Mr GEJ) is a sting on Nigeria and Nigerians skin.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Exact replica of how the they denied the chibok girls abductions till the international community weighed in.
What grievous sin did Nigerians commit to be burdened by a man like GEJ?
The same chibok girls where the school principal took her daughters home the same day from boarding school, You people can kidnap even your mothers just to castigate the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Silent War In Atiku’s Camp / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.