Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Urgently Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Needed (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by adewole30: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2009
URGENTLY NEEDED

4 Graphic Artists

Experienced in flash amination and website development

1 Editor in Chief

Qualification: Bsc/HND in Mass Comm
Experience: 3years

1 Accountant

Qualification: Bsc/HND in Accounting
Experience: 3years

Interested applicants should forward their CV to adewolesunny@yahoo.com between 5th and 12th of January, 2009.
Re: Urgently Needed by OmniPotens(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2009
@poster

Please do you mean the graphics designers should also be good at web development? If YES, then understand something here.

Graphics designers are different from web developers. Web developers/programmers are different from web designers as well. Please understand what I mean so that you'll find quality staffs for the year 2009.

Good luck!
Re: Urgently Needed by adewole30: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2009
OmniPotens pls get this right, we need somebody that has experience in website development. We have Graphic Artists here in our office who are very very good in both. So, we know what we are looking for. Thanks.
Re: Urgently Needed by OmniPotens(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2009
adewole30:

URGENTLY NEEDED

4 Graphic Artists

Experienced in flash amination and website development

I understand but only wanted to point out something to you based on the term "PROFESSIONALISM" and not countering you. I'm not choosing for you at all. Just thought I should throw in those lines in case you were mixing things but since you understand, safe.

Good luck once again!
Re: Urgently Needed by adewole30: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
Thanks for your concerns, I would like it if you can source for me the Graphic Artists that you know is good. Thanks
Re: Urgently Needed by OmniPotens(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ok. But still make a visit to the Graphics/Video section of the forum. There are many of them there. Just select from their work samples.

Have a lovely day!
Re: Urgently Needed by nuckecy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ OmniPotens

Stop getting on people nerves. Thread is an AD not clearing point on professionalism. Get your smart ass doing something good in here. I've never read a review from you!! Do you have a portfolio to show how skillfull you are? Prove yourself!!!

Get busy dude.
Re: Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hey @nuckecy, what is the meaning of all that? now you are the one getting on our own nerves - a guy is doing his job and you are asking for his portfolio?? do u want to give him jobs?? Or are you just tryin to prove a point if so just say it!! And @omnipotens is my very good friend on NL - so watch wat u say!!
Re: Urgently Needed by nuckecy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
I know, I watch u two. Birds of the same feathers. No offense.
Re: Urgently Needed by smartsoft(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
@nuck do you have Distinction in school ?? or just pass because if you really went to school, you would have atleast see the point omni pointed out there. dude get yourself busy or could get busy by showing your so called design jobs
Re: Urgently Needed by OmniPotens(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2009
Sorry if this might look kinda offensive. But one adage has it that "Silence is the best answer for , "

Allow him to show what he has upstairs. Those are the website review champions. Relax, you'll soon have to start reviewing codes that won't display useful graphics which you are waiting to see. By then, I'll know what you'll say and do.

Have you visited the tutorial link thread today tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please 'review' . / Life After Marriage Through Nigerian Online Dating / Bulk Sms At Cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.