Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,043 members, 7,922,540 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Attention Writers!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attention Writers!! (508 Views)

Attention: Writers & Readers . . .there's A New Blog On The Block / Attention: Writers/journalists Needed! Must Be Tech Savvy And Progressive: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Writers!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
First of all i do sincerely hope im not breaking any rules posting this here. Im new to nairaland and i hope Seun understands. (Seun, i hope you understand).

I see a lot of creative writings here from very talented minds and im proud that you're nigerians. Now, im actually here because i need to find a writer who has got a story that can be made into a blockbuster movie. Revolution Picture entertainment wants to a good and well told story to make into a movie. As our name suggests we do not make the "normal" regular home movies we see everyday without depth...moral...proper story. We are here to revolutionise the industry and we are going to need you. I thought of a place to find a suiting story and i came to seek the writers, You. If you thinm you've got that story, then it's time we talked.
Re: Attention Writers!! by Akposb(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am really interested in learning more about writing for the screen. I have stories I can develop within a stipulated time.

(1) (Reply)

From Me To You / The Task Finale / The Friendly Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.