Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better (2026 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
PHgirl:

Really? I'm assuming you said so because you have a really good relationship which you won't trade for anything in the world. Not bad. cool
not really. Just speaking from experience. I have been on both halves, so I know the perceived disadvantages and advantages of both. Truth is, your assertions can only be true if you get mixed up with the wrong person. Other than that, you are very far from the truth.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by PHgirl(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
hammer2010:
not really. Just speaking from experience. I have been on both halves, so I know the perceived disadvantages and advantages of both. Truth is, your assertions can only be true if you get mixed up with the wrong person. Other than that, you are very far from the truth.

You clearly misunderstood. I didn't say being single rocks better. I just said it rocks and gave reasons, citing freedom as the central theme. Got it? If you didn't, read my first post on this thread.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
God said it is not good for man 2 be alone.

However atimes it pays.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
PHgirl:

You clearly misunderstood. I didn't say being single rocks better. I just said it rocks and gave reasons, citing freedom as the central theme. Got it? If you didn't, read my first post on this thread.
admittedly, I didnt understand you clearly. Had to peruse carefully and got your arguement smiley

Btw, there is absolutely nothing wrong in being single

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by kokoA(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
neutrotoba:
See its not always that easy.. I'm technically single ryt nw, buh m stuck with my ex, and she with me. She still gets jealous wen I use a female's pic as my dp, I still do too buh not dat much... I stil have to explain my actions and all, same with her. All this things are only easy if yhu wer not once in love.
My brother, you are still in a relationship.. The first step I take after a breakup is to delete whatever memory of that person I have, take her number off my phone, delete her off my bbm and other social media platforms, delete all her text messages, pictures (soft and hard copies), etc.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by neutrotoba(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
kokoA:
My brother, you are still in a relationship.. The first step I take after a breakup is to delete whatever memory of that person I have, take her number off my phone, delete her off my bbm and other social media platforms, delete all her text messages, pictures (soft and hard copies), etc.
Yes Datz anoda way, but we started off with friendship, so dat woz kinda like d default setting... n we jez fell back to dat after the break up. And den again am not that kind of person dat leaves a relationship on a bitter note, I still try as much as possible to stay on talking terms wit my exes, I wudnt wanna be labelled immature, (yhu knw girls and der friends now) buh ur on point with ur statement, I really am indirectly still in a relationship.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2015
mhyra:
Op say the truth, if you'd see dat almost-perfect partner you've always dream about sweep you off your feet.. Would you still come here to post this..
Singleness can not be compared with being with someone you love.
being in a relationship worth only when you married
Re: 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better by ivyT(f): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
author=Shedysworld post=30741389]Truly being single rocks better only
when u don't have the perfect partner in a relationship. [/quote]
exactly,or if uv nt found wot u r looking 4..it rocks dat way

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Slept With Her Boss To Give HER Husband A Job Now He Wants Divorce. / When Last Did You Bleep Ur Gf/bf Or Spouse / Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.