Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,404 members, 7,944,057 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency (1178 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
“Chief Obasanjo’s plot with others within and outside the country to thwart the general elections and foist an unconstitutional Interim National Government, which he hopes to head, on the nation is well known to us, but by the Grace of God Almighty, his odious plan to return to power through the back door will fail woefully.

“We know very well that it is in pursuit of this nefarious plot that the former President continues to sow the seeds of discord and crises in the polity by purporting to remain in the ruling party while openly consorting with the opposition, endorsing its candidates and predicting victory for opposition candidates in a manner most unbecoming of a supposed elder statesman.

“Thankfully, the vast majority of Nigerians who are patriotic and right-thinking cannot be fooled by Chief Obasanjo’s antics.

“We urge them to be assured that President Jonathan’s commitment to democracy in all its ramifications remains constant and that he will never be party to the use of any unlawful means to remain in office or gain political advantage over his opponents.

“The President stands by his commitment, which he reaffirmed on national television last Wednesday that on his watch, all elections in Nigeria, will be free, fair and credible, and that all certified election results will be respected.
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2015
For starters, I think this is a very dirty game the pdp is playing. Recently, omojuwa tweetes a convo with one of okupe's aides where the guy said they'll rather have an interim military government than hand over to Buhari. Let's see who is fooling who.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by bizlifelines(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Interim president position will be a demotion to the former President Obasanjo
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Scream(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Those retards keep telling their boss lies for the stomachs' sake...they all look like they have shut down their thinking faculties. I pray that God should open the eyes of their boss and give him courage before May 29th; I know he is the one that will jail all of them. They have embarrassed the guy enough!

The latest is something else..

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Nonybb: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo is a monkey, a failed President and a H@mosexual I wish revolution would occur in Nigeria and I will gladly sodomized him like the case of Mouman Gadaffi with Pistol or Quran

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by justme002: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2015
In ur wildest dream sir,will u ever head this country in any capacity whatsoeva!!,uve done enuf already that we r dealing with as it is..so just kip dreaming and rule nija in ur dreams,cos in reality,GEJ still rules!!
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by guttentag(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmm

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by caselessogbuagu: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2015
PDP, we all know you are the one trying to install an unconstitutional gov't, not obj.

Useless party!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by theshadyexpress(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
PDP, we all know you are the one trying to install an unconstitutional gov't, not obj.

Useless party!

Just like we all know u posess indomie brain

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Brimmie(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Ebora has spoken!

GEJ should becareful o!
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan handover peacefully or experience the Wrath of God

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by theshadyexpress(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo is fighting his last battle and GEJ will send both him and buhari on compulsory retirement in one fell swoop come may 28

GEJ sre knows how to play the game with silence and win every audible challenger with ease and give dat charming smile after victory just to remind d opponents dat it was just a game

GEJ till 2019
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Alexbond(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2015
so it implies that GEJ has the intention of creating an interim leader but been scared of OBJ hijacking it huh?
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by theshadyexpress(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2015
PUSH1:
Jonathan handover peacefully or experience the Wrath of God

Abeg sharrap are u GOD?
And did GOD tell u d winner of d elections?
Well I've known ur party to be d house of liars but d moment u lie with GOD then u r playing with fire

GEJ till buhari starts selling pork
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by theshadyexpress(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Brimmie:
Ebora has spoken!

GEJ should becareful o!

More like 'Ota ape has spoken'
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2015
I pity you. Whatever Mr Jonathan did for you or your family. Take it as you see it. He is not fit to lead this country. Get that into your thick skull.

theshadyexpress:

Abeg sharrap are u GOD?
And did GOD tell u d winner of d elections?
Well I've known ur party to be d house of liars but d moment u lie with GOD then u r playing with fire

GEJ till buhari starts selling pork

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2015
PDP somnambulating and talking trash.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Change2015(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2015
I swear the pdp media people are just a bunch of monkeys. Cant they give this president some sensible talking points that don't make him sound like a fo0l? Or is the man beyond advising?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by theshadyexpress(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
PUSH1:
I pity you. Whatever Mr Jonathan did for you or your family. Take it as you see it. He is not fit to lead this country. Get that into your thick skull.

Pity yourself fool,my chhoices r different from urs and I don't live in d past so I don't support perpetual failures from the past.

Blockhead like GMB
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo accuses Jonathan of plannin ING should he lose
Jonathan accuses Obasanjo of trying to head ING and scuttle election.
No one accuse Buhari of anything. Indeed GMB is the man
Re: OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Shut up. You know nothing about the past. You small kids of these days. The past is better than the Present and would be valued more if the drunkard remain drinking ogorogoro.

theshadyexpress:

Pity yourself fool,my chhoices r different from urs and I don't live in d past so I don't support perpetual failures from the past.

Blockhead like GMB

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lacks Institutions, Systems, To Prevent Corruption – Okonjo-iweala / Messengers Of Peace Unveil New Number Plates, Honours Peace Crusaders / Election Continuation Tomorrow: Will My Movement To Church Be Restricted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.