Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack (25380 Views)

Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / ONDO 2016: Oke, Angry APC Supporters Defect To AD / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by hazyfm1: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by sulmeza(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Agents of Change indeed...as fukd up as pdp is..apc is nt d ansa
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Franchise21(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's politics in Nigeria for u
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Estimable(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
They are truly marching for Bohari.....Bunch of sycophants
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by fckmn24seg(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=30746812]
are you confused or you are just more than confused? The topic says APC members detroys PDP billboards, and you are saying that PDP is the problem?

My brother this problem is from your village, don't blame any pastor, just go for 40 days prayer and fasting so that you will read and understand the headlines next time, before you type.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.[/quote

You did not read the body of the message to the end and you are blaming APC, read thru again brother and get a life, if you continue like this you might not succeed in life. Bye
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by victors123: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC supporters are thugs even my village they do tins in a rug way senseless fighting carry cultlass up & down it's by force we should vote for GMB
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Capitano1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do me I do you thing now o lol

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by jorlons(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
When you here VIOLence think PDPians.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

are you confused or you are just more than confused? The topic says APC members detroys PDP billboards, and you are saying that PDP is the problem?

My brother this problem is from your village, don't blame any pastor, just go for 40 days prayer and fasting so that you will read and understand the headlines next time, before you type.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
this shows u don't read with ur brain
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Mutuwa(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
When PDP will sponsor thugs to do a dirty job and then use the media to paint APC black..

Sai buhari..

Haters go and drown.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by victors123: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
PDP also did they are own but APC own are too much I dnt blame them most of their supporters are illitrate!!! They should stop all this for God sake!!! Both parties!!
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by United4lyf(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
mugu try read the entire post before u comment biko.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Popemax(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahhahah......You cracked me up
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Jona for me joor
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Rahmatuparker: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Close to 150 APC supporters yesterday stormed the city of Makurdi,Benue State,destroying PDP billboards.

They attacked the Pages Parks and Gardens which is a popular centre in Makurdi.An eyewitness revealed that Pages Parks and Gardens is the secretariat of the
Booth To Booth Project,which is a sensitisation group which offers support to all PDP candidates in Benue state.The eyewitness went ahead to say that APC supporters tried setting the Park ablaze before they were prevented by security men on duty.However,many PDP posters and billboards were defaced and destroyed by the APC supporters.

The source also revealed that PDP supporters had earlier on Friday night attacked APC supporters and demolished properties at Haf Haven Hotel belonging to Senator George Akume's wife,the wife of APC chieftain in the state.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zN5

Pls, say no to pre election, during n post election violence. It does no one any gud. 58 pple have died so far (recorded figure) only God knows d number of those not counted. Let God choose 4 us d best of dem all. Let's stop all dis social media madness n leave d politicians n their game.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amaechi problem continue's group of gangsters*

Don't worry urselves okay cos it is still MARCH4GEJ till 2019***

1 Like

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by ishiamu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, the assembly of mad pple grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pretty ladies.

Listen up guys. Stop wasting your precious time online facebooking, twitting, instagarmming, 2going, nairalanding, and whatsapping.

Make use of ur data online. Convert them into currency.

There are two powerful ways of earning cash online without demanding much of your time.

1- Importing Items from usa, china ,japan, etc.
2- predicting games and win.

For more infor on these visit the links on my signature.

NOTE: none of them is free. If you are looking for free things please visit google. Thanks
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by kodded(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
When PDP will sponsor thugs to do a dirty job and then use the media to paint APC black..

Sai buhari..

Haters go and drown.
Very soon buhari will declare he is a boko haram sponsor and someone like you will tell us that pdp paid somebody to undergo a facial surgery just to impersonate buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by upsonn(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=30746812]

Mr man read again... It says after pdp attack
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by coolestca(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oya ab*ki ' s do d needful pack d stuffs go sow clothe, ceiling or use am for shop. angry
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by fckmn24seg(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

Bro I think it's u that needs the the fasting and prayers, read the headlines well and read the body of the message well.

The source also revealed that PDP supporters had earlier on Friday night attacked APC supporters and demolished properties at Haf Haven Hotel belonging to Senator George Akume's wife,the wife of APC chieftain in the state.

You need to get a life, if you continue like this, blindly following politricians that does not care about you, you will not succeed in life, bye
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

Are you just pretending not to have read the story or you are just being malicious? The story said that PDP members started the confrontation earlier in the day. APC went on a revenge mission.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Almightyperes: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=amakachinwe3 post=30746635]Close to 150 APC supporters yesterday stormed the city of Makurdi,Benue State,destroying PDP billboards.

They attacked the Pages Parks and Gardens which is a popular centre in Makurdi.An eyewitness revealed that Pages Parks and Gardens is the secretariat of the
Booth To Booth Project,which is a sensitisation group which offers support to all PDP candidates in Benue state.The eyewitness went ahead to say that APC supporters tried setting the Park ablaze before they were prevented by security men on duty.However,many PDP posters and billboards were defaced and destroyed by the APC supporters.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zN5

PDP is winning this election for sure, the better for APC to realize jonathan has won the better for their health lolz smiley wink

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by benuejosh: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
PDP always trow the first blow, am in benue at the moment and know much about my state and what is going on. APC guys in benue are very calm, but when they react it gets bad yet this PDP guys wont stop looking for troubles. PDP supporters started by BURNING down campaign billboards of APC in the state yet the APC guys were silent about it to a point where they stormed the campaign office of the gubernatorial canidate destroying structures and also charting away with valuables thatz where it provoked the APC guys that they did that. APC guys are not trouble makers in benue
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by helinues: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why destroying PDP billboard? this is uncalled for... they should be arrested.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by fandango: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
Why is APC so violent?
its because of the way they view thier leaders. You know all pro Jonathan see things democraticaly and take a calculatd approach bt in apc thier leaders are warlords they and aggressive in character assasination and taking take issues by blood and iron forgeting the essence of democracy.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by bashydemy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, the assembly of mad pple grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
You be mumu, dint you read the part where it says PDP attack APC on Friday? This is just a retaliation.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by bashydemy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
You are the confuse one here, Did you read the part where it says PDP attack them on friday, Now tell me did you just ommit that part of you are just been sentimental?
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by abduljabbar8: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
fool, who started it?
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tit for tat is allowed.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by abduljabbar8: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
victors123:
PDP also did they are own but APC own are too much I dnt blame them most of their supporters are illitrate!!! They should stop all this for God sake!!! Both parties!!
. Imagine this one calling somebody an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Osun 2022: INEC Releases Final List Of Gubernatorial Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.