Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,309 members, 7,977,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:55 PM

This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) (1278 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by midolian(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2015
This happened when LAURENT GBAGBO lost election and refused to leave office..I hope this doesn't happen weeks after May29

"THE FALL OF A BROWN LEAF IS ENOUGH LESSON FOR THE GREEN LEAF"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by darksuit(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Housefly wey no dey hear word
Na in dey follow dead body enter grave

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2015
OP, TAKE THIS.

Jonathan is not gbagbo, if he loses, he'll hand over.

1 Like

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by joseph1832(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2015
I wonder why African leaders have this unnatural craving for power!. A quick check on Africa's past and present leaders will reveal the most veal men who did and will do anything to hold on to power.

Its as if this continent is littered with power drunk leaders!. Even OBJ during his tenure did what he could to remain in office with his 'yeye' third term move.

Sometimes I can't help but believe that this continent is cussed!!!.
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2015
U be big fool, nigeria na ivory coast? If deh call ya to come protest ya ready die? Mad man invading nairaland since ambode was declared a candidate of madness
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by midolian(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
OP, TAKE THIS.

my very good friend, I tink say we don settle our fight na. LoL

..Wasted sperm
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:

..Wasted sperm
OK
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:

..Wasted sperm
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:

..Wasted sperm
ya father is a fart pig!
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya father is a fart pig!
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by alaoeri: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Op Jona case will be worse than this & his cronies Asari, Tompolo, Okupe, FFK etc will took to their heels.

2 Likes

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by midolian(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya father is a fart pig!
u this bigot, why repeat the same line on every thread? Is ds the only thing in ur dead brain?
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by nwala85: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:
This happened when LAURENT GBAGBO lost election and refused to leave office..I hope this doesn't happen weeks after May29

You are a mother fucker for drawing this false analogy, what relationship has tyrannical gbagbo got to share with democratic Jonathan. We the Niger Deltans are watching you people and very soon , we shall come up with a policy statement and we shall deal with you.
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by nwala85: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:

You are mad

1 Like

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by Klasique911(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2015
But PDP will never learn....

Sai Buhari
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by midolian(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2015
nwala85:

You are a mother fucker for drawing this false analogy, what relationship has tyrannical gbagbo got to share with democratic Jonathan. We the Niger Deltans are watching you people and very soon , we shall come up with a policy statement and we shall deal with you.
niger deltans. No be una fault na. Na Jona wey gv una mouth
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by ozoigbondu: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:

Silly boy GEJ as a true democrat will hand over if he loses which won't happen

1 Like

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by midolian(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

see ur dry yansh
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by kestolove95(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
OP, TAKE THIS.

so u gt sense like dix? Abg tteach Temi sense to
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by tinkinjow: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry guy some of us don't want this shit hole you currently call Nigeria and for your info we care less about a Jonathan. All we are after is to reconfigure this shit hole.

Our stand is regionalism.

Let Buhari or better still Shekau govern the caliphate.
I think that's fair and just enough for all. So why the panic.

So please get it right, we don't want abuja nor need Nigeria until we've gotten justice. U can keep abuja and maintain it with kulikuli money.
Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Many Nigerians, especially the youth, need someone to be thinking for them. They need someone to guide and counsel them always.
I don't really understand what is really happening to the respective thinking faculties of many youth of this Country. It does baffle me a lot why it's so hard for many of the Youth to comprehend, probably to the fullest, the happenings and occurrences in the nation. The first priority of a government is the provision of security for the lives and properties of the citizenry. Once a government failed to provide a security for her subjects, that's mean its incapable!
We should take the Bull by its Horns, and stop diverting the blames. If indeed GMB knows about BokoHaram, why the UN, US, EU have not listed him in their respective Black Books (for terrorists). Why are they granting him permission to enter their countries, and even got interviewed on a national television (CNN) at the expense of the interests of their respective citizens?
Is JEG administration so weak to arrest and interrogate a prime suspect that's causing chaos and insecurity? Where are the evidences that APC has hand in the insurgency?
I advise many of us to start think straight for Nigeria to be great again!!!

1 Like

Re: This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) by minister2015: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2015
All these shenanigans by GEJ to hold on to will fail like Gbagbo. US is very much aware of his plans: 4rm BH 2 elections postponement vis-å-vis planned interim govt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Sell Nigeria Communications Satellite– BPE / GMB With Tony Blair Inside Airfayose Ambulance / Revealed:real Reasons Chad Joined In Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.