Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,934 members, 7,938,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? (7111 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by dechandel(f): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who no like better thing grin

If I can eat it, I think it shouldn't be a big deal to help in the process of keeping it maintained and healthy smiley
Oh Lord of mercy!!!
Biko we are about entering into the Lenten period!! Hold onto that thought till after lent tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by ronald4lif(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Oh Lord of mercy!!!
Biko we are about entering into the Lenten period!! Hold onto that thought till after lent tongue angry

Lol! Oh nne anugo mu smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by chimerase2: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
*continue eating ma efo riro with eba ibo*
Shey una wan mak I vex leave dis food way I de flex for dis hot afternoon angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
I can do it,I used to dress my ex gf up after lipsrsealed,I help her put on her pant

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by TDstarr: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
NO angry
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Thanos(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Now that's just f**led undecided
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Equado(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
The girl nor get hand,why the Bleep would I do that when she's on her "wteva"....abeg I nor fit!!!
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Boyfriend? Well I don't think I can ever allow my boyfriend do that......Chai no way I will allow such.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by mirexxx(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
a male friend of mine washed his gfs underwear when she thot her flow had stopped and didn't use a sanitary pad.

as for me, if my bf decides 2 do it den no p
he's my love wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kilode! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
a male friend of mine washed his gfs underwear when she thot her flow had stopped and didn't use a sanitary pad.

he's my love wink

Dat guy washing her gf pant has been used. Deliverance is d key to remove him frm bondage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
izuch:
Hell no! There are other ways to show love and affection like giving her money and giving her more money.
correct!real guy here,real guy here. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can't
undecided but u can ........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn !!!!

** Runs outta thread **
y do u run outta thread?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by ronald4lif(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Dat guy washing her gf pant has been used. Deliverance is d key to remove him frm bondage

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who no like better thing grin

If I can eat it, I think it shouldn't be a big deal to help in the process of keeping it maintained and healthy smiley
so pussy don turn to food wey u dey eat undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by ronald4lif(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
so pussy don turn to food wey u dey eat undecided

Dey there na grin

It's food of life jare smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
y do u run outta thread?
because it is complicated ni wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
because it is complicated ni wink
awwwww lie lie somebody,no big deal mehnnnnnn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Equado(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:

he's my love wink
that's it,am not eating this food no more angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by mirexxx(f): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Equado:
that's it,am not eating this food no more angry
me too angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
awwwww lie lie somebody,no big deal mehnnnnnn cheesy
it is possible sha.. you know guys can do anything just to bleep that kitty cat

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by akinsadeez(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lace her pad ko, Brick and lace ni undecided cheesy

She no get hand ni angry
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Sunky200: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
I never heard of this before

the subject the topic addresses irritates me and quickly rush in to see what guys experiences are in their involvement with women.

now that i know, I pray she never ask for such sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm her boyfriend... Not her slave.
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by wunmi590(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:

he's my love wink

I have washed my gf's pant before, but av nt lace pad b4, so wuld so dt 1 day cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by wunmi590(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunky200:
I never heard of this before

the subject the topic addresses irritates me and quickly rush in to see what guys experiences are in their involvement with women.

now that i know, I pray she never ask for such sha

Lol cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by polite2(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
I can't and will Neva, wat for?

de truth is decent and well mannered ladies will not even allow you see wen dey either removed used one or wear a fresh one.
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by MrIncrediible(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Girls sef...Is that so much work that you can't just "do it yourself"?? shocked
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
I will gladly perform any activity that is related to the punny grin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don laugh sotay water de commot for my eyes,you guys should just chill,the task is not life threatening gringrin

All of them forming macho men now,ll be the first to even go and buy the pad cheesycheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexually, Some Guys Are Universal Chargers (photos) / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / Little Sister Is Turning Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.