Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon (1214 Views)

European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Where injustics reigns , i leave as early as possible . Whenever i create topic , i hardly see one comment beacuse they quickly delect it . Some guys here have just been given power so that they can do and undo , just because we like nairaland does not mean that we should be maltreated . one of them banned me for a month beacuse of one small offence ( i wont mention names) but they call him laskalaka or something like that , may amadioha strike him. To all my friends and fans , i say i love you all. To seun may god help you to know who your foes and friends are, just be watchful. Till i deactivate... Love

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by darksuit(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
grin lalasticlala
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2015
hopelink1:
Where injustics reigns , i leave as early as possible . Whenever i create topic , i hardly see one comment beacuse they quickly delect it . Some guys here have just been given power so that they can do and undo , just because we like nairaland does not mean that we should be maltreated . one of them banned me for a month beacuse of one small offence ( i wont mention names) but they call him laskalaka or something like that , may amadioha strike him. To all my friends and fans , i say i love you all. To seun may god help you to know who your foes and friends are, just be watchful. Till i deactivate... Love
lalasticlala o grin grin
What did you do to this Bros... He's invoking Amadioha for you oo cheesy
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by ShirelleBaby: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2015
grin
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Jokay07(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who doesn't know that Nairaland is a cyber political wing of pdp

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by marvelousabah(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
gringringrin

Mehn..u go fear laskalaka na!
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Penssuwa(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
My question is; who cares if you deactivate it or not.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Be fast about it. I detest seeing you here.
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
may shit be upon you
Bossforeva:
Be fast about it. I detest seeing you here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
hopelink1:
may shit be upon you
and also with you, as it has always been in your lineage and life cycle. Emen!
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Penssuwa:
My question is; who cares if you deactivate it or not.

Somebody, somewhere cares. The Nairaland-internet traffic generation level, cares, though no one would admit it. Once you remove a a naira out of 100 naira, you would still have alot to go about, but the FACT is, your present balance at hand can never be equal with the Original amount, period!

So, although our brother's absence would not be felt or pronouned as it maybe, the fact remains that Nairaland is loosing a reliable visitor, a potential TRAFFIC GENERATOR,'' and if people are consistently leaving this way, its traffic generating base would drop drastically, especially if such aggrieved visitors or members decide to spread their ill treatment (so they say) around, which in turn may affect their customers base (Adverts and so..) and also scare away or discourage would-be visitors and member. This is what is affecting the Guardian and Daily Mail news websites in the Uk at the moment. They (Nairaland) won't feel it now, because they still have alot of visitors and more of them joining the train. Nevertheless, somebody is leaving and its not good for Nairaland, especially when it is premised on maltreatment. And i can assure you, the data base would never be as it where, notwithstanding whatever happens hereafter.
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
what a learned man you are! unlike the educated illiterates
Appleyard:

Somebody, somewhere cares. The Nairaland-internet traffic generation level, cares, though no one would admit it. Once you remove a a naira out of 100 naira, you would still have alot to go about, but the FACT is, your present balance at hand can never be equal with the Original amount, period!

So, although our brother's absence would not be felt or pronouned as it maybe, the fact remains that Nairaland is loosing a reliable visitor, a potential TRAFFIC GENERATOR,'' and if people are consistently leaving this way, its traffic generating base would drop drastically, especially if such aggrieved visitors or members decide to spread their ill treatment (so they say) around, which in turn may affect their customers base (Adverts and so..) and also scare away or discourage would-be visitors and member. This is what is affecting the Guardian and Daily Mail news websites in the Uk at the moment. They (Nairaland) won't feel it now, because they still have alot of visitors and more of them joining the train. Nevertheless, somebody is leaving and its not good for Nairaland, especially when it is premised on maltreatment. And i can assure you, the data base would never be as it where, notwithstanding whatever happens hereafter.
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Appleyard(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
hopelink1:

Thanks. One just have to see reality as it is.
Re: I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon by Penssuwa(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
hopelink1:
and you are the intelligent foool.

(1) (Reply)

Trumph Caught Giraffing At A Voter's Ballot Paper During Voting - PIC / US Presidential Election: How A Dead Person Voted For Biden / Is Joe Biden The President Elect Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.