Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? (2312 Views)

Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
It is no secret that most Nigerian girls are after material or financial gains in a relationship. Gone at those days when i heard about tales of true love between partners irrespective of the financial strength of the man. Today it's a different story and most relationship are based on money. The amount of money one possess determines the lenght of your relationship and the quality of loving you get in return. I was told there are good ladies out there and I'm ready to be on the lookout again till i find true love and that special one for me. My question is, How do i avoid gold diggers? How do i figure out if a lady has a good intention or just after money?

You opinion is needed cool

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mtcheeww
Bored morafucker

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin by using detecting device. grin grin
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by TruthComeback: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Through sexx
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Ruq: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
With a dild.o
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:
Mtcheeww
Bored morafucker

Why are u pained

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Maamin(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
It can be detected using a 13 billion light years telescope with magnificent focal length tongue

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Maamin(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:
Mtcheeww
Bored morafucker

You sound more bored and pained than the Op, take some chill pill biko! undecided

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Maamin:

You sound more bored an pained than the Op, take some chill pill biko! undecided

Ignore the tramp
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by sweettease(f): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please stop whining about how you never want to get married and how you are searching for true love, etc.

Try undercover. Go rent a no good one room apartment preferably in the heart of a ghetto, pretend to be managing, then try to get a girlfriend that will accept and respect you in that situation, if you succeed, congratulations! You've succeeded in your quest, then hopefully this whining can stop.

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Maamin(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
searching4love:

Ignore the tramp

Sure..some peoples approach can be so disgusting.
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Crocz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:
Mtcheeww
Bored morafucker
Chai!..you are bad mouthed
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by jargonzboi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:
Mtcheeww
Bored morafucker
Sick forker.
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by desharon(f): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
gone are the days when r/ships are built without sex, those times when a lady explicitely defines her r/ship to a guy to be void of sex and there will be mutual agreement.. those are d times when one finds and gets true love. the lady is sure dat her guy do not like her for sex, they play, gist laugh and even sleep on same bed without trespasses... ladies of such time are not money freak. but now a good r/ship is d type in which a lady knows how and what to do on bed, satisfy his man sexually and always at his service whenever he calls for her. what do U expect she ask for in return? Ur heart? abi Ur love? when she is sure dat U ar not even faithful.
if U need a true love define Ur r/ship to be sex free, then she can show U a true love....

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by holusormi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Download the 'real love finder' app and install it on your phone , it's available for iOS and android .... undecided Ewu Gambia !!!
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by texybaby(f): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa ooo...orishirishi.....sorry op but how old r u? Pls b sincere cs that will influence my comment...
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
texybaby:
Na wa ooo...orishirishi.....sorry op but how old r u? Pls b sincere cs that will influence my comment...

Am old enough to be your father's younger brother cool
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by mrking3(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
desharon:

gone are the days when r/ships are built without sex, those times when a lady explicitely defines her r/ship to a guy to be void of sex and there will be mutual agreement.. those are d times when one finds and gets true love. the lady is sure dat her guy do not like her for sex, they play, gist laugh and even sleep on same bed without trespasses... ladies of such time are not money freak. but now a good r/ship is d type in which a lady knows how and what to do on bed, satisfy his man sexually and always at his service whenever he calls for her. what do U expect she ask for in return? Ur heart? abi Ur love? when she is sure dat U ar not even faithful.
if U need a true love define Ur r/ship to be sex free, then she can show U a true love....
this lady just took the words out of my mouth!!! Your first paragraph says it all!!!!! I'm in my 7rs of relationship with the girl I love. 3 out of 7yrs was without Sex!! Yes!! We wanted to be sure we truly love eachother and not for sex! That's my first ever girlfriend and surely my Last! Hooking up this year!! TRUE LOVE still exist!!! It does! Yea!!!
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrking3:
this lady just took the words out of my mouth!!! Your first paragraph says it all!!!!! I'm in my 7rs of relationship with the girl I love. 3 out of 7yrs was without Sex!! Yes!! We wanted to be sure we truly love eachother and not for sex! That's my first ever girlfriend and surely my Last! Hooking up this year!! TRUE LOVE still exist!!! It does! Yea!!!

If you're not the one that disvirgined her undecided Then I'm sorry you're marrying a HOE
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by texybaby(f): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

Am old enough to be your father's younger brother cool
Heyyyy mr man..I hate it when pple like u throw insults ok....I dont like it one bit...if u cant answer d question dont go throwing d filt in ur mouth..if u do that to other nairalanders not to me cs I dont like it...wat stops u from been civil n showing maturity if u r my fathers younger bro...now ur attitude alone wont find u true luv....which girl will show u love while u go on insulting her parents n siblings...d attitude u just exhibited is no different from those men under oshodi bridge....n if u have any dignity...think deep abt wat I just said....instead of been insuultive....huhhhhhh
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2015
texybaby:

Heyyyy mr man..I hate it when pple like u throw insults ok....I dont like it one bit...if u cant answer d question dont go throwing d filt in ur mouth..if u do that to other nairalanders not to me cs I dont like it...wat stops u from been civil n showing maturity if u r my fathers younger bro...now ur attitude alone wont find u true luv....which girl will show u love while u go on insulting her parents n siblings...d attitude u just exhibited is no different from those men under oshodi bridge....n if u have any dignity...think deep abt wat I just said....instead of been insuultive....huhhhhhh

why do you people take every word for insult you asked how old am i in an insulting manner and u expect me to write my age here for the whole world to see Well one thing is for sure I'm old enough to be your father's younger brother .uncultured vulture
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by texybaby(f): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

why do you people take every word for insult you asked how old am i in an insulting manner and u expect me to write my age here for the whole world to see Well one thing is for sure I'm old enough to be your father's younger brother .uncultured vulture

Pls highlight d insults in my question...to even think that I added a please...u shd hv simply said u cant paste it..n besides it doesnt change d age or who u r...if truly u r d age of my dads younger bro...they r dead so u shd b heading for ur grave n not searching for true luv cs ur tym is past....u insulted me again...I pity ur wife if u r really like this or is it d search that is making sound this bitter...God help u....
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by ThunderTrail(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2015
Sure You can find real love by experimenting and experience.
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by desharon(f): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

If you're not the one that disvirgined her undecided Then I'm sorry you're marrying a HOE

If U ve dat mentality.. u can never find a true love till eternity.
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by desharon(f): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

If U ve dat mentality.. u can never find a true love till eternity. wake up and stop seeing ladies as sex hawkers.

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by texybaby(f): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2015
desharon:

If U ve dat mentality.. u can never find a true love till eternity. wake up and stop seeing ladies as sex hawkers.

Abeg help me tell him oo...n to top this mentality d guy is so rude...God....pls help me ask him if hes a virgin that hes looking for one
Cs if I ask he will quickly call me an uncultured vulture....mayb he will spare u d insults....
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by mrking3(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

you see why you may never find True love? Check yourself bro! You aint getting something right! Every girl is not the same!! I met her a virgin! But I don't need to anounce it to the world. Its my Business! Not yours or anyonelse! Whether she's a virgin or not, what matters in a relationship is that you both are happpy with each other! That's all!

1 Like

Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2015
mrking3:
you see why you may never find True love? Check yourself bro! You aint getting something right! Every girl is not the same!! I met her a virgin! But I don't need to anounce it to the world. Its my Business! Not yours or anyonelse! Whether she's a virgin or not, what matters in a relationship is that you both are happpy with each other! That's all!

Guy spare me all these sermons undecided I have seen cases as yours and the ladies involved eventually turn wild when married. You met her a virgin doesn't mean she can't turn bad. The girls are very good at pretense so don't beat your chest like you know what's in her mind. You speak for yourself only and not for her. Many girls are desperately looking for a guy to tie thier ugly asses with and they are ready to hide the beast in them even if you date for 10yrs. My opinion is that there is no true love in Nigeria. Its all about the Benjamins and what you have at your disposal. Hoes ain't loyal undecided
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
texybaby:

Abeg help me tell him oo...n to top this mentality d guy is so rude...God....pls help me ask him if hes a virgin that hes looking for one
Cs if I ask he will quickly call me an uncultured vulture....mayb he will spare u d insults....

Stay out of my lane you rude girl. Stop mentioning me. Be warned i don't need your dirty opinion. undecided
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Welepamilayo: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2015
You are what you attract. If all the women you are allowing are substandard, check thy self. Oh, perhaps you should lose the misogynistic views. Concluding that all women are gold diggers...tsk tsk tsk *wags finger at you*
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2015
desharon:

If they are not sex workers what are they undecided How many of you is willing to stand by a guy and grow with him believing in his dreams and potentials All most Nigerian girls want is MONEY, MONEY and more MONEY undecided Many of you have more than 3 boyfriends you play and get what u want from all in the name of love. That mentality makes it difficult to find love because by default every potential girl out there is a relationship scammer. You complain about guys using u as sexx toys but isn't sex a mutual enjoyment Sex is natural and it shouldn't be paid for like most of you make it sound. None of you will stay with someone who is financially down but will come on social media and preach undecided
Re: IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Welepamilayo:
You are what you attract. If all the women you are allowing are substandard, check thy self. Oh, perhaps you should lose the misogynistic views. Concluding that all women are gold diggers...tsk tsk tsk *wags finger at you*

Prove me wrong my friend undecided Are they not gold diggers

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Go Wrong With This Girl (see Chat) / 5 Reasons You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady / Have I Done Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.