Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... (10218 Views)

Glo Increases Their Data Cap (baba For Data) / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by FKO1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shebi una know say mtn spies full NL.. Make una just dey open una yansh
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by seribroo56(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
FKO1:
bro abeg how do you go about the mtn bis stuff, i could drop my email if necesary.thanks
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by ncpat(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Oluwaseun929:
you removed the attachment on ur forum. It seem u r using a modem, guess it shld wrk for Android too. Am i right?
Yes I removed it because many download of the proxy software and no comment to testify whether it is working or not but ask them to pay they will be crying scam, I paid for it but decided to give it out free but no appreciation so I decided to remove it. So anybody that needs it will have to pay for it. The proxy software works on computers only and requires mtn BBC daily, weekly or monthly to browse and download unlimited.
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by walex1991(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
ncpat:

Yes I removed it because many download of the proxy software and no comment to testify whether it is working or not but ask them to pay they will be crying scam, I paid for it but decided to give it out free but no appreciation so I decided to remove it. So anybody that needs it will have to pay for it. The proxy software works on computers only and requires mtn BBC daily, weekly or monthly to browse and download unlimited.
go die for bush jare. Ur yanga 2 much u can goan eat it. No b person give u the cheat? U now here forming one kind achieved hacker. Pay ko payee ni

2 Likes

Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by okakulo1: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
op, pleasse i am interested drop you number so i call you or email me on kolinsalen@gmail.com
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
FKO1:
you dey mind them?
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Zface(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oluwaseun929:
seriously? I doubt it. No proxy, No simple android server. Or did u tweak ur imei ?
do wateva u tink its ryt. Dnt be too inquisitive
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by FKO1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
ncpat:

See Ab0ki ooo.. . Something that guys have been flexing codedly, u come here dey form guru wey u nor b
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by bongolistik(m): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2015
seribroo56:
please can you post a step by step tutorial on how to make the mtn bis unlimited on andriod and pc thanks
here is the step by step tutorial for that of PC. the android own is also there but it is smoother on PC and it is unlimited
www.highteknology..de/2015/02/mtn-bis-currently-blazing-unlimitedly.html
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Greed tho, dats wat kills. d data on mtn bbc day is bout 3gig, usd it couple of tyms, yet some niigga still want d 100naira plan 2 b unlimited! ah nawa o, wat will it take u to load anoda 100naira to resub wen uve usd up d first 3gig. Oga o!!! some people sha

2 Likes

Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by ncpat(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
I'm not greedy all I want to hear from guys that downloaded it is to say whether it is working for them or not but as long as mine is working I can let them know where they are making mistakes. For example the best way to use this proxy is to make ur window internet explorer the default browser and go to internet option then connection and choose the name of your connection mostly MTN then choose use manual proxy and input 127.0.0.1 and 8080 as port so with this setting all other browsers and application will work perfectly without any setting on them the only application not working is bit torrent for torrents files download but you can look for the files elsewhere and download with download manager, mean while I'm using mobile phone to post and will drop the link again when power comes back or those saying they have it can post it here and for those that dropped their email address please give me till Friday due to power.
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by seribroo56(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
bongolistik:
here is the step by step tutorial for that of PC. the android own is also there but it is smoother on PC and it is unlimited
www.highteknology..de/2015/02/mtn-bis-currently-blazing-unlimitedly.html
thanks very much
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by seribroo56(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
ncpat:
I'm not greedy all I want to hear from guys that downloaded it is to say whether it is working for them or not but as long as mine is working I can let them know where they are making mistakes. For example the best way me of your connection mostly MTN then choose use manual proxy and input 127.0.0.1 and 8080 as port so with this setting all other browsers and application will work perfectly without any setting on them the only application not working is bit torrent for torrents files download but you can look for the files elsewhere and download with download manager, mean while I'm using mobile phone to post and will drop the link again when power comes back or those saying they have it can post it here and for those that dropped their email address please give me till Friday due to power.
Please drop for that of android also thanks
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by ncpat(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2015
As I earlier promised power is back so click here and scroll to after the 6th comment in the post and download it and for security reasons and spammers you must be a registered member to see the attachment. This is for PC only and for those requesting and sending me text for android version, i`m not into android as i`m using window phone but I believe there are many links to free browsing on android, I will drop some of the trusted links later but can`t guarantee whether it is working or not as i`m not an android user.
and don`t forget to drop your comment whether it is working or not.
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by seribroo56(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
ncpat:
As I earlier promised power is back so click here and scroll to after the 6th comment in the post and download it and for security reasons and spammers you must be a registered member to see the attachment. This is for PC only and for those requesting and sending me text for android version, i`m not into android as i`m using window phone but I believe there are many links to free browsing on android, I will drop some of the trusted links later but can`t guarantee whether it is working or not as i`m not an android user.
and don`t forget to drop your comment whether it is working or not.
thanks God bless
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Slowvenom(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
walex1991:
Dats a lie...av used it at 6gb per day. The mtn bbcday subscription is unlimited as long as u don't text status to 21600. U see that date February 3rd in that picture that was the highest I ever used in a day and its that bbcday subscription
I'm using an android phone. Can it work for me? If yes, what is is the code, please.
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Slowvenom(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
walex1991:
Dats a lie...av used it at 6gb per day. The mtn bbcday subscription is unlimited as long as u don't text status to 21600. U see that date February 3rd in that picture that was the highest I ever used in a day and its that bbcday subscription
I'm using an android phone. Can it work for me? If yes, what is is the code, please.
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
tested it out not bad... used up to 8gb on android... i can't specify if its unlimited or limited... it keeps working for me till i elapse the 24hours and i download huge

1 Like

Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
deejayharry1:
tested it out not bad... used up to 8gb on android... i can't specify if its unlimited or limited... it keeps working for me till i elapse the 24hours and i download huge

How did u do it.
Abeg mail me code
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dyt:

How did u do it.
Abeg mail me code
mail SenT DyT..

1 Like

Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by seribroo56(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
deejayharry1:
mail SenT DyT..
please can you also mail me the code thanks
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by bauer00: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
deejayharry1:
pass me not also..wil appreciate if u can mail me also
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by mikron(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2015
working perfectly for me on pc, i dont think there is any data cap as i downloaded upto 4.5 gig worth of stuffs yesterday before my one day elapsed
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by vickzie(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Finally subscribed but stopped at 100mb or thereabout
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by mobizze61: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mine is 100mb as well, I ssubscribed 2day
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by mobizze61: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mine is 100mb as well
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by nani667: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
deejayharry1:

It's actually unlimited.... If you subscribe to the daily SUB, then you can download heaven and earth, until your 24 hours expire ✔

Downloaded over 10GB one night with that daily plan....
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by bauer00: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
nani667:

It's actually unlimited.... If you subscribe to the daily SUB, then you can download heaven and earth, until your 24 hours expire ✔

Downloaded over 10GB one night with that daily plan....
make una show us way also o o...biko
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Royzevic(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Plz wen last did u use it cos last yr d cap was 100b
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Oluwaseun929(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by Oluwaseun929(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls is it possible to share the internet via wifi using this method? Its working well on my Android but i can't share with my pc. Has any1 done this b4?
Re: Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... by feruchii(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
deejayharry1:
bro pls mail me d codes .tanks. Feruchi001@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! / #hot Ppsspp Help Ask And It Shal B Gven / 26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 (₦15,500 – ₦24,500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.