Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (33451 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by frank442: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose you are foooooooool.
Ur days are numbered I in ekiti
You omisore jelili
And the useless general will soon get what I deserve. Barstard idiot
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by jkendy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
The truth stinks!!!
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Eddieactor: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
rabbaba:
Fayose God bless u. Why I like is that ur always on the midea with truth. OBJ has lost it for long. His suppose to be like a father to Nogeria but d revice is d case. There is wat my ppl always cal somone like him ussu. BAT.
OBJ who he be self, he be God? He should go and sit down and try to respect himself, instead of saying rubish all over d dailies.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by appini: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
yes
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by ManUtdholic: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
So many idiots here believed GMB will jail gej ,fayose if he wins(tho impossible)

Even gmb said
"Those who steal not stole will end up in kirikiri"
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by CaptainAmerica1: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
That human beans called Ayo Fayose is right this time.
OBJ is now an irrelevant monolith seeking attention.

Though I m not a fan of PDP, but when one of their talkatives talk sense, I listen.

Agreed but I can't dismiss anything he says totally. He knows a lot.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
I foresee Fayose will end up in jail.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by M4gunners: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chaii Fayose just leak OBJ yansh.Dis one go pain baba die. Fayose thx for this. He made a good point during OBJ 8 years he couldn't name a street, school anything after Chief MKO" no no this is wickedness even GEJ did, but MKO brother didn't.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Fayose should have told us this in 2011 when Obasanjo was campaigning for Jonathan. Where was Fayose when Obasanjo spearheaded Jonathan's campaign in 2011? Fayose is a desperate man like Jonathan. Fayose knows he has no chance if Jonathan is kicked out of presidential villa.

Psyless, how your mechanic work for NC?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by generalissimo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo has lost his dignity. I have always admired him even when the whole Nigeria was against him. OBJ, u have always been my role model. Why now U don fall my hand!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by luckylucky: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gov Fayose remarks on Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is an indication of his low intelligent quotient, in fact I begin to imagine and I think myself empty on how unfortunate we are as a great country to have a criminal as an executive governor of fountain of knowledge state for that matter. A noble state that thickly populated with seasoned professors of different field of life. It is obvious that this rogue Governor will soon go on exile bcoz Ekiti people can read between the lines that the credibility that brings Fayose to power is Zero. It is quite unfortunate that president Jonathan has forgotten his past, and a flowing water that negates his source will surely dry up. Nigerians are asking that during 2011 general election where is Fayose when Baba Obasanjo is up and doing for Jonathan re-elect, people like Fayose has misdirected president Jonathan and these deceit will soon boomerang. We all appreciate baba Obasanjo courage to call a spade a spade because an adage says elder that fails to voice out truth in time needed will run hills with bow legs during society unrest. A word is enough for the wise. We will all give account for our evils deeds to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by snaz(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Psyless, how your mechanic work for NC?
spot on man
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by sokera: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sound like one of those voices recorded in the tape ... Fayose d rigger master ... Mad fellow
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Doubleoo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Buhari is no one's puppet. Common sense isn't common after all.

This criminal should watch his mouth sha. Cries of an impeached governor.

Abeg Like if you want him impeached again

Go and sit down. Is Tinubu running charity organization while financing him? Buhari is not a puppet as if he knows how tinubu controls APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by highbeeola(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
rabbaba:
Fayose God bless u. Why I like is that ur always on the midea with truth. OBJ has lost it for long. His suppose to be like a father to Nogeria but d revice is d case. There is wat my ppl always cal somone like him ussu. BAT.
hello sir it is reverse not revice
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by kidsprincess(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose why are u so afraid of GMB's victory? U are becoming so unpopular wit ur hate speeches. Truth be told, GMB have won many supporters courtesy of Fayose. Pple now want GMB to win in order to see wat Fayose is trying to cover up by wanting GEJ's victory.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by personal59: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
thunder74:

From history, Jona made the promise not to run for second term if the National Assembly approves the proposal of one term of 5years for President and Governors and promised to sacrifice his second term if taken but unfortunately it was rejected, therefore the reason for the promise was not approved. Forget the edited cut-off clips of propaganda being used by APC.

Brother forget it he didn't giv that condition at all someone that is yet to be accepted will giv condition haba he request for prolong of term to 5yrs after he av been elected infact that's d first thing he request for after sworn in
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by bheemz(f): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Fayose should have told us this in 2011 when Obasanjo was campaigning for Jonathan. Where was Fayose when Obasanjo spearheaded Jonathan's campaign in 2011? Fayose is a desperate man like Jonathan. Fayose knows he has no chance if Jonathan is kicked out of presidential villa.
....adafun eh ju!
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by appini: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bantino:
Nigerians shaa, always attacking the messenger and not focusing on the message.

As an elder, Obj should have just said whom he's gonna vote for and let his loyalists/followers do same and not to talk thrash which are merely his thoughts and not reality.

I smell envy and cries of a man whose wings have been clipped in government affairs...

You have said it all. I have personally heard OBJ speaking severally with some south-west ex PDP governors, in fact he has caused more damages for his political friends than good; when he wanted to hijack the leadership of the PDP by instigating some governors against GEJ in the Abuja convention that later brought the famous new-PDP.

If you know OBJ, when he is ranting like this, it simply means that someone has beaten him point blank in a game he believes he is the master.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by jonescosmo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian Citizens and their dictators should take notice that 'Nature may not disregard the voice of the people yawning for a free and fair elections.' and 'there will be consequences for those who cling to power and those who fail to accept defeat and even those who sees and knows the truth but refuses to speak it. Be wise and do not allow yourself to be a tool for political violence. God Bless ‪#‎Nigeria‬
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by johninhos(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
pring:
Will anyone blame Fayose?
Becos jonathan wants power at all cost that why he hasn't being even interrogated,
in a saner clime, Fayose would have being in jail with Obanikoro.
What else can we say, when stealing is not corruption.
I present to u another mumu, still after the presidential explanation this dimwit still remains clueless
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Akposkool(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
what he needs to realize is that fidifi is loosing It's esteem. better bend now before the general takes over
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
In all these noise, one thing is clear - OBJ has no love for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by tolexy007(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
If Nigeria could have a courageous men like diz, I would have love it, bt some fools are nt even ready to understand d contents of diz msg

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by emeka2847: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thought Abati said Obj wants to head the interim government that PDP plans to form.

Confused PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by mickeymimi: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose should be in jail now for rigging elections....You should listen to his desperate voice on the licked tap, talking and shouting.

He has a case to answer for collaborating with the president and the Nigeria army to rig himself in as a governor.

That is a felony against the law of the land. In country ruled by law and order, this guy should be in jail by now.

Also remember that the then president Obasanjo was right about the fake poultry farm that he use to steal money during his first running as the governor in Ekiti state. The chicken has come home to roost again for you, just like he was thrown out of office during that time he will also be thrown out of office this time around.

Those whose mind have been blinded by their selfish gains from the present government have failed to understand that OBJ was only giving advise to Mr President to wake up and tackle corruption. Frankly speaking and if we would take time to ponder, OBJ's words were more patriotic than political. Let truth be truth. OBJ is not a saint, but GEJ is better position and has more grace to turn the fortune of this country around, but the sycophants around don't tell him the truth

Its in this part of the world that someone like him, who was alleged got to elected position in a fraudulent practice will have time to be comment on past leader

Fayose I'll advise you to renovate the ekiti prison whilst you are still governing the state, because very soon you'll start your retirement there.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by emeka2847: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
The governor said; “Obasanjo has always benefitted from the misfortune of others and he is living with the impression that he is the wisest person in the whole world.
Alams was removed, GEJ became governor.
Yaradua died, GEJ became president.

Who is benefiting from other ppeople's misfortune? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by gen2briz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
1stola:
PDPïg is just so full of touts, rogues, thieves and old fools.
- Reno Omokirikiri
- Doyin Oku igbe
- Femi Fani Kayode
- Asari Dokubo
- Bode George
- Alamasia
- Stella Odua
- Ngozi eweala
- Even obj
I CAN'T JUST FOR CHANGE TO COME.
#March4change

Did you intentionally remove Mimiko from that list?
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by tammie24: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
I use to respect Obasanjo but he has crossed the line. This man should go and rest. Be a pastor or whatever but he should leave Nigeria
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Badgers14: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Agbero Fayose is messing with a wrong guy, he should ask James Ibori about OBJ. grin grin cheesy

Not saying OBJ is a saint, But OBJ was a former General and he knows his way around Nigerian Politics.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by 3Ceagle(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Both APC and PDP supporters are morons and especially APC who are so loud with hatred. Please both sides should be rational and leave primodial sentiment apart. Look at the messages objectively and comment rationally.Our society today has lost it values: elders now dance naked at the market place and youths have lost respect for anyone. With all our education yet we cannot look at issues objectively. Baba has danced naked and Fayose has disrespected him without regard. That is the society you all encourage.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by samuelrodger9: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo is truly a cancer to Nigeria. The most corrupt man in Nigeria now crying foul cos jonathan refused to worship the so called cabal. Vote transformation vote jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. / Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.