Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

What's Wrong With Me Please!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Me Please!!? (2117 Views)

Is This Guy Sick Or What Wrong With His Brain? / Can You Spot What's Wrong With This Picture? / What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think it is time I shared this problem with fellow romancelanders. My problem is the kind of ladies I get attracted to.

I don't get attracted to those 'good', submissive and religious ladies. But highly attracted to only ladies who are pretty, sexy and dominating(aka dominatrix), not just ordinary dominatrix but sadistic ones at that. Unfortunately, these kind of ladies are in short supply in naija.

My concern is that even if I want to make do with those submissive ones we have here, I am almost certain that I would cheat on her any day I come across my kind of ladies.

Please what can I do to start liking those so called "good girls"?

Thanks
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
[b] Charity comment cool[b/]
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
You need therapy.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, just look for your type. You will find her.

Ndo! cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by ronald4lif(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
You don't seem to have a problem to me. Get married to the kind of a woman you are attracted to. You may still cheat either way, marrying your kind or not. Men don't cheat because they didn't marry the kind of women they are attracted to or neither do they not love their wives, they cheat because of high libido, fun ventures and seeking for sexual varieties
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by malonephill(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
You need spiritual attention.....white garment church to be precisely or see ilorin imam
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
malonephill:
You need spiritual attention.....white garment church to be precisely or see ilorin imam

Must everything always be spritual undecided

Okay
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by malonephill(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
daveguy50:

Must everything always be spritual undecided

Okay
whenever I face challenges divine intervention work for me

So shouldn't I make everything spiritual
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
You need therapy.
How/where can I get the therapy?
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oo ur case is strong
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by daxon001(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
And Seun and d mods are foldin thier arms while peeps like dis keep drawin dis forum 2 its days of moribund wif their senseless threadsundecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
daxon001:
And Seun and d mods are foldin thier arms while peeps like dis keep drawin dis forum 2 its days of moribund wif their senseless threadsundecided
Bros somebody has a problem and needs advice and all you could do is type the above comment?? , if you can't advise the op why not just avoid the thread..smdh for u undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
donpeey22:
Bros somebody has a problem and needs advice and all you could do is type the above comment?? , if you can't advise the op why not just avoid the thread..smdh for u undecided
Don't mind imbe..c..ile.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by daxon001(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
donpeey22:
u think dis is a problem worth creatin a thread 4
Smh more 4 u
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by daxon001(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
K Op y don't u try motivatin d bad girls 2b d good u want dem 2 b?undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nothing is wrong with you. We all have different taste. grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
daxon001:

u think dis is a problem worth creatin a thread 4
Smh more 4 u
The op clearly stated that it's a problem for him because it's not easy for him to find those kinds of ladies in naija.
Nl is a big family and people come with different problems for solution, so you were wrong when you suggested that the topic isn't worth creating a thread for.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by missghost(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
There is nothing wrong with you. You just have a sexual deviance or paraphilia. Its called masochism. Read up on it so you will be able to understand yourself more.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:
There is nothing wrong with you. You just have a sexual deviance or paraphilia. Its called masochism. Read up on it so you will be able to understand yourself more.
Thank you!
But how can I meet my kind of lady in this country where most ladies are closed minded
I will be glad if you help.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please any sexy lady who understands what I want should send me a pm let's hook up fast. I am ready to do all she wants cry cry
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
What on earth, will make a man attracted to dominant women? Wtf! They irritate me... BTW you can find them in ghettos. Most are prostitutes...
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nsonaso(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2015
pussyphilia:
I think it is time I shared this problem with fellow romancelanders. My problem is the kind of ladies I get attracted to.

I don't get attracted to those 'good', submissive and religious ladies. But highly attracted to only ladies who are pretty, sexy and dominating(aka dominatrix), not just ordinary dominatrix but sadistic ones at that. Unfortunately, these kind of ladies are in short supply in naija.

My concern is that even if I want to make do with those submissive ones we have here, I am almost certain that I would cheat on her any day I come across my kind of ladies.

Thanks
Men! who told you that those features you listed are in short supply in Nigeria?...... Seriously their supply is even more than the good girls, just that you don't have what it takes to get to them.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Rexnegro(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
pussyphilia:

Thanks
For me I'll say listen n discipline ur mind about who and how u want her , then try to tolerant n be patience bro cos most of them need to be tolerated as there's no perfect lady anywhere in the world. As a mata of fact I ve this issue of been unable to tolerant girls unreasonable nature n their bad sense of humors. Tho I ve change . U too can.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by jerrymej(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Don't know where and how to start it..
Well let me sleep and wake up tomorrow by God's Grace.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by ivyT(f): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2015
U wanna get serious minded babes huh?_'i just rephrased dat'_just take a look at ur moniker _pussyWotever=meaning u lyk pucg 2much

*catwalks away*
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 4:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Nsonaso:

Men! who told you that those features you listed are in short supply in Nigeria?...... Seriously their supply is even more than the good girls, just that you don't have what it takes to get to them.
Bros, what does it take to get them? *curious *
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 4:47am On Feb 16, 2015
ivyT:
U wanna get serious minded babes huh?_'i just rephrased dat'_just take a look at ur moniker _pussyWotever=meaning u lyk pucg 2much

*catwalks away*
Babe, that's just a username! Nor that I like 2much puccy. Thanks!

BTW, you fine ooooo.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 16, 2015
donpeey22:
Op, just look for your type. You will find her.

Ndo! cheesy
ndo means fuckinggg in my language...is dat wat u are tryin insinuate.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nsonaso(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2015
pussyphilia:
Bros, what does it take to get them? *curious *
Figuring out what it takes to get to them yourself, is also among what it takes to get to them.....
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2015
duduhemit36:

ndo means fuckinggg in my language...is dat wat u are tryin insinuate.
Really . No that's not what I meant, just pitying the op in my language.
Re: What's Wrong With Me Please!!? by pussyphilia(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Nsonaso:
Figuring out what it takes to get to them yourself, is also among what it takes to get to them.....
what it takes to get woman A might not be what it will to get woman B, remember...

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) / Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) 2 / 6 Things Women Desire From Sex (readers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.