Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,838 members, 7,930,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Anambra/enugu Enterprenuers And Mini Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra/enugu Enterprenuers And Mini Importers (510 Views)

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra/enugu Enterprenuers And Mini Importers by EvangTimothy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Are you a mini importer or enterprenuer, are you a newbie or an experienced importer/ enterprenuer based in Anambra/Enugu, indicate your interest here for partnership, synergy, idea sharing, ask ur questions here and get answers and guidance. I reside in Ifite, Awka, Unizik perm site 2 be precise. Here is my number. 08145333543.
Re: Anambra/enugu Enterprenuers And Mini Importers by Tectono: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
For you to be successful in importation business and to avoid being duped by any foreign seller, you must have an adequate knowledge of:
Import operations.
Import management.
Import documentations.
Methods of payment in import business e.g Letter of Credit (L/C)
For more information, check out these links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
Re: Anambra/enugu Enterprenuers And Mini Importers by o42austino(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
I am a mini Importer, I stay at Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Growing Your Business With Facebook Fan Page. / $50 Twice Daily / Leaders Needed For Gold Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.