Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,729 members, 7,972,659 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (105504 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
any woman,younger,older,virgin,non-virgin etc all i want is happiness and peace of mind.i wld take anyone that guarantee my happiness and peace of mind.....life is too short abeg

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Masturbation(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Guys love to see blood come out of kitty cat
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by esey(f): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
For once lets appreciate good things.It's usually a thing of pride when u re the first to deflower ur wife.
U entertain no fear that one day she would be unfaithful,cos she has learnt self-control.She has gotten real fear of God.
Let all haters of virgins keep their mouths shut,they feel pained becos they are not privileged to be one till their wedding nite.
Kudos to all virgins in the house.Remember u re doing the right thing from God's standpoint.Don't let anyone make u feel bad about ur choice to remain one.

6 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Certifiedboss: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Stupid and useless list the real disadvatages.

1 She wouldn't be experience and so your deepest fantasies wouldn't be met just yet.

2 Some of them will take longer to adopt to various sexual styles as they are not very flexible.

3 The night itself ain't no walk in the park. Get ready for some work, and you better have load of patience and be understanding cuz this is no quickie.

4 Some of them remains uptight even after losing their virginity, because virgins were brought up to believe sex is dirty from a vry young age.

5 There is always a possibility of her thinking about what she missed out/is missing out on. Some dumb ladies in their quest to satisfy their curiosity will cheat on you.

[size=20pt]The pro is so many thou and we were all once virgins so kini big deal.[/size]

My dear there's a big deal. It's a pride for the girl herself if she get married as a virgin. You were all once a virgin that's a fact but there's a difference when it's kept till marriage. As some of you loosed girls may put it, those that don't get married as virgin tend to be faithful because they've seen it all before getting married, that's a big lie m some of you still cheat and come up with excuses when caught. A ho will always be a ho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Certifiedboss: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
obongproff:
Virginity is really over-rated.

Is der any trophy to be received for marrying a virgin?

Does marrying a virgin translate into automatic marital bliss?

IMO, marrying a virgin is an act celebrated by those in whose personal dictionary the word 'hymen' means marital bliss.

It's not overrated
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Certifiedboss: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
chymystique:
What a dumb, stupidd and myopic analysis coming from the OP. And some comments here are quite pathetic and most of the commentators sound pained.. SMH.. you guys should be sincere with yourselves undecided

Any man that says he wouldnt like to marry a virgin is a very Big Liar! smiley.. wait till u meet the right woman and she is a virgin..

My dear I just love you for being honest. Some of the girls commenting really sound pained. Saying they were all once virgins
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by oluagness(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
esey:
For once lets appreciate good things.It's usually a thing of pride when u re the first to deflower ur wife.
U entertain no fear that one day she would be unfaithful,cos she has learnt self-control.She has gotten real fear of God.
Let all haters of virgins keep their mouths shut,they feel pained becos they are not privileged to be one till their wedding nite.
Kudos to all virgins in the house.Remember u re doing the right thing from God's standpoint.Don't let anyone make u feel bad about ur choice to remain one.
Good to hear that from a lady. this topic discourages moral upbringing in our ladies. from time immemorial, virgin lady is accorded special honor.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Kanbee: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ogami. May your days be long. May you live and never jam agbako!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by mauriceminor88: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
jmoore:
I see many advantages in getting married to a virgin.
Disadvantages? I can't see a single disadvantage.

Tear rubber bride is my choice. smiley

Sorry for urself, u might be running away from SCORPION and meet with a SNAKE
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by vonn(f): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Get behind me satan!!!!!!!!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
na u sabi.u mite as well keep ur opinions to urselve wat concerns me
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Elevation(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Heavenly Father if you direct me to find a seal Lady for marriage i'll be thankful and if she's not seal (ignorance only) i'll still be grateful and the only account of her losing her virginity is if she's ignorant of purity i.e if she was formerly in the world but has now genuinely repented Lord i know you will see this post so Please direct me the stories of crazy housewives these days is getting alarming.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by tlops(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very stupid analysis... You are going To be Married for a long time, so there is always time for the couple To adjust To each other. IF you have problem with virginity say so but dont blame it on marriage.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by MILITIOLEGAL(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
TEAM VIRGIN LOVERS ALL THE WAY! Lemme take you to Islam... Our Beloved prophet Muhammad sollalohu alayhi wasallam said 'MARRY THE VIRGIN AMONGST WOMEN because THEIR WOMB IS THE MOST FRESHEST AND FERTILE AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SATISFIED WITH LITTLE PROVISION'

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Vikky014(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:
Most times when a girl decide to remain a virgin till she gets married,its usually out of indoctrination, or in some rare cases lack of exposure/opportunity.

Girls,especially in this part of the world are told to remain virgins till she gets married, so that her husband would appreciate her and put a lot of value on her. How true is this?

Well, if I should discover that my wife is a Virgin on our honey moon,I would be impressed that she was able to hold herself,that shows that she is disciplined. It also gives me some sense of pride that I am the "first" grin

On the other hand.......

I will feel a bit worried.

Sex is the number one factor that determines the success of a marriage.

A virgin would have one or more issues relating to sex.

There are two categories of virgin(female)

1)Those that masturbate.
2)Those that don't masturbate.

A virgin that masturbate would be selfish on bed. She would feel she can satisfy herself and probably doesn't require her husband for sexual fulfilment. Its their kind that would be faking orgasm in bed. They are usually the feminists. angry

A virgin that don't masturbate would be a sex maniac after marriage. Especially if her husband is really experienced on bed. All the urges she has failed to satisfy while in her youth would be burdened on her husband. Its their kind that won't get satisfied after 6 rounds cheesy

You see. Both kinds of virgin would pose some problems to their husband after marriage.

Imagine if your wife can't be satisfied from your penis, check closely she was/is probably a masturbator while in her youth. Worse of all when she fakes orgasm. Problems would start emerging.

Imagine if your wife has more libido than you do, after all the hectic pounding and pounding,she starts moving her hands over you while you resting cheesy and then you start feeling insufficient.

This is my opinion.

*dodges bottles from virgins* grin
TRASH!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
There is NO SINGLE REGREtT in marrying a VIRGIN,you dummies in the rum dat commented against Virgins
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Vikky014(f): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chidexter:
What is all these, Virgin this, non virgin that.
If you want to marry a virgin, then marry!
If you dont want to, then leave!.

Your opinion doesnt matter, just keep it to yourself.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Shurtman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

May Lucifer bring sorrow upon your life, stupid bitch, you will suffer and never find happiness with any man, you animal.

Just because she stated her opinions shocked
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by cutieberie1(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:

What type of virgin are you?

Wow. FP things. Mods Thanks ooo. grin cheesy

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by cutieberie1(f): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

she is stylishly telling us dat she is a virgin. if i hear, virgin ko, virginia ni.

its not funny...pls quote me 4 gud reasons...
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by dahreyM: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
cutieberie1:

its not funny...pls quote me 4 gud reasons...

u should be proud of being a non virgin lyk ireneony.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by favouryemmy: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dear ladies, plz don't mind the op. Getting married as a virgin is still best best. That list is a direct result of a depraved society that promotes sex in all aspects of life. Sex is designed by God to be only within the confines of marriage. I know some people will disagree with me, but thats the bitter truth. Also, by sleeping with someone whos not your spouse will make you vulnerable to stis.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by cutieberie1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

u should be proud of being a non virgin lyk ireneony.

smh...pls dnt say what u dnt knw....i wont even reply u agn...i dnt even knw u and i dnt care to know..
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by cutieberie1(f): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
favouryemmy:
Dear ladies, plz don't mind the op. Getting married as a virgin is still best best. That list is a direct result of a depraved society that promotes sex in all aspects of life. Sex is designed by God to be only within the confines of marriage. I know some people will disagree with me, but thats the bitter truth. Also, by sleeping with someone whos not your spouse will make you vulnerable to stis.

i support..
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Joshuadon: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked virginity has no negativities x
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
cant even dream.of marrying a virgin, they are just so useless,
how?
Try and read Hebrew 13:4
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by dahreyM: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
cutieberie1:

smh...pls dnt say what u dnt knw....i wont even reply u agn...i dnt even knw u and i dnt care to know..

Wait! R u trying to deny it?
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by sucezTP(f): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin funny! Lemme ask Onila. She should know better, since she's still a virgin.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by cutieberie1(f): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

Wait! R u trying to deny it?

stop looking 4 hu will quote u..dere z nothing to deny...i dnt knw u and i knw wat i am ...i dnt hv tym 4 confused peeoz... dont quote me agn...
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Creamychic(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
You rock Jmoore! A million kisses for you. I just renewed my resolve to wait till I'm married.

#FutureHubbyIsGonnaBeProud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by dahreyM: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
cutieberie1:

stop looking 4 hu will quote u..dere z nothing to deny...i dnt knw u and i knw wat i am ...i dnt hv tym 4 confused peeoz... dont quote me agn...

Even me, I dn't knw u. M jez stating the obvious and don't deny it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.