Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida (589 Views)

Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. / SERMON JOTTERS: God Does Not Rule Through The Ballot Box !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida by LET4U: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was among the eye witness, it was brown envelopes for INEC blocked by police and the driver was not able to explain himself so for the car and the driver were taken to station. within tingle of a eye youths storm the police station to burn the car, after their were dispatched by the police. the car was opened in present of Emir delegates, political party representatives, medias, the contractor and public and it's empty brown envelopes with INEC logo. that's all but you will hear from the authority soon.
Re: Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida by holatin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wtf and those satanist don dey shout apc
Re: Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida by ritababe(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank u for the comfirmation news
Re: Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida by yomskin(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok ayaf heard
Re: Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
LET4U:
I was among the eye witness, it was brown envelopes for INEC blocked by police and the driver was not able to explain himself so for the car and the driver were taken to station. within tingle of a eye youths storm the police station to burn the car, after their were dispatched by the police. the car was opened in present of Emir delegates, political party representatives, medias, the contractor and public and it's empty brown envelopes with INEC logo. that's all but you will hear from the authority soon.
LIES.
THE POLICE OFFICER WHO INSISTED ON SEARCHING THE VEHICLE TOLD ME THAT ITS FILLED THUMB PRINTED BALLOT PAPERS AND HE SENT ME THE PICS BUT ITS NOT UPLOADING HERE.
APC WILL CERTAINLY FAIL.
Re: Ballot Papers Wasn't Intercepted At Bida by idu1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
masterpower:

LIES.
THE POLICE OFFICER WHO INSISTED ON SEARCHING THE VEHICLE TOLD ME THAT ITS FILLED THUMB PRINTED BALLOT PAPERS AND HE SENT ME THE PICS BUT ITS NOT UPLOADING HERE.
APC WILL CERTAINLY FAIL.
Try upload the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

/ Love... A Different Message; A Different Story. / Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.