Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager (1026 Views)

Heritage Bank, BBNaija & Wasteful Ways Of A 'Sinking' Financial Institution / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by T3amie(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls help a bro..How can he earn money as a teenager in nigeria
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by Youngzedd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Only if you're ready to change your mindset and do away with a lot of distractions.
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by T3amie(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Youngzedd:
Only if you're ready to change your mindset and do away with a lot of distractions.

uhmm...we are cool
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by T3amie(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
I have taken 100% responsibility of my life..God dey my back
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by juliebest(f): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Render service to people and get paid for it. It could be washing, cutting grass, teaching, etc (these are offline services), online there are many. Once you can do something for people, that is provide a service they need, they will pay you gladly. At the end of the month you'll be surprised at your fat wallet.
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by T3amie(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2015
juliebest:
Render service to people and get paid for it. It could be washing, cutting grass, teaching, etc (these are offline services), online there are many. Once you can do something for people, that is provide a service they need, they will pay you gladly. At the end of the month you'll be surprised at your fat wallet.
great...thanks
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by juliebest(f): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
You are welcome. You can check my signature if you want to know the online services you can render and make money.
Re: Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager by T3amie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
juliebest:
You are welcome. You can check my signature if you want to know the online services you can render and make money.
okay..would do that now

(1) (Reply)

Exportation Of Kampala Abroad / 2016 Top 10 Richest List.....mark Zuckerberg Joins The 10 10 List. / 07 Unavoidable Steps In Exploring Business Opportunities!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.