Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,831 members, 7,893,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Clearing Of A Container - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing Of A Container (597 Views)

Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? / Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Of A Container by MesKyt: 5:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Hello my fellow Nairalander, Happy new week.
Please what are the costs involved in clearing a 40ft or 20ft container from the Lagos sea port? Also, it's it possible and advisable to ship a container to the Port-Harcourt sea port?
I will be grateful if someone will explain all to me.
Thanks.
Re: Clearing Of A Container by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Depends on the contents in the container, contact a good clearing agent, if possible contact several agent so you can get a good quote but all the same, shine your eyes because some agents are sharks & lions so they wont fleece you...... cool
Re: Clearing Of A Container by Akins02324(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Madewealth logistics limited can handle custom clearing for you.Regarding your question,yes you can ship through port Harcourt but the best port of discharge is tincan island discharge.

Secondly, what you are carrying and the value of the goods determine cost of clearing.

You can contact Sheriff on 08186116315 for further discussion
Re: Clearing Of A Container by spassion: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello Nairalanders pls help regarding customs clearing.

My agent just told me today that they have done the inspection of my container but we have to wait because the inspection report will be sent to Customs office in Abuja.

Can someone tell me what it means when the report of your container inspection is sent to Abuja instead of releasing your container immediately?

(1) (Reply)

Business / Do You Have Moringa In Abundance?. / Get $25000 Business Grant as a Social Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.