Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,245 members, 7,887,699 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Jonathan Worked 50%,but Buhari Will Do The Remaining 50%. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Worked 50%,but Buhari Will Do The Remaining 50%. (335 Views)

We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Worked 50%,but Buhari Will Do The Remaining 50%. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
As I was passing uniben yesterday ,I saw so many new structures and facilities been completed,I must say Jonathan has tried,,Jonathan is genuinely interested in the educational sector..and also the transport sector,under obasanjo tenure Nigerian roads were so deplorable but Jonathan came and revamped the road sector..he tried

But here is what buhari will do

1)buhari will create jobs for Nigerians,we all agrEe that there are no jobs in nigeria,,all those in job section can attest to this

2)buhari will look properly into the power sectors that has been so shrouded in conspiracy all this while

3)coRruption which has eaten deep into the fabrics of nigeria,,buhari hates corruption to a fault,that is what Nigerians needs

4)the oil sector and other sectors have been so personalised,,that Nigerians can't even gain from this oil,,from 1 naira straight up to 87 naira..so bad

5)naira to dollars is 200 naira..we reallly need change.
Re: Jonathan Worked 50%,but Buhari Will Do The Remaining 50%. by yuncka: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Conductor give me CHANGE jor. Na my CHANGE I want.

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161 / APC Candidate,akin Ambode, MI, And Desmond Eliot Shut Down Ikeja And Lekki Malls / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.