Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,224 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode (41443 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by blackprowler: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
if Gej is from the north will obj be attacking him like this everyday,what is wrong with obj,is he the only ex president in Nigeria,?

Which area does Shagari, IBB, Abacha come from. What did Abacha do in response. Small rats that don't know anything and refuse to know, busy with football and entertainment and coming to political issues just to comment from their ignorance. The old have easily transferred their tribalism and religious idiocy unto the young; hence Nigeria remains backward another one generation
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Mrbigman1(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

ffk is a palace jester. If anybody had an ounce of support for gej, he should have lost it with the emergence of ffk as gej's campaign fool.
that guy does not deserve any worth of attention, a drug addict like ffk? nigeria is a mess

Oga, leave d messenger and attack the message with facts.
What did Obj do for us to be forcing his self on Nija?
Anybody who loves Nija should not ever take Obj serious unless u wanna support him cos his from the west.
If GEJ was from the north, I bet Obj will never say a bad thing against him.
Did the current Governor of Anambra not do same thing to peter obi?
Did peter obi no move on?
Good people should always move on, damaged brains will always be stale and make loudest noise. OldBJ now move from pillar to post making a hell of a noise about his book, that not a way to sell ur self old lady!
I guess that's same aged man (GMB) alike some people wants in office.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by spanzed(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
if Gej is from the north will obj be attacking him like this everyday,what is wrong with obj,is he the only ex president in Nigeria,?
You have said my mind....Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by KanwuliaJara: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
You can only attack people for one or two reasons.

1. JEALOUSY
2. INSECURITY

OBJ, THE ORANGUTAN OF OTA is guilty of BOTH!!!!
Shameless old PEDO-PHILE!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by iiiyyyk(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Y should I listen, read or believe any thing from a man of fani kayode's reputation.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Mrbigman1(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Anowax:
One thing I've come to notice for some tym now is dat even PDP e-warriors are ashamed of Doyin Okupe, Fani Kayode, Ruben Abati, Fayose and their ilks, and as such are unwilling to leap to dia defence wheneva dy vomit dia usual hogwash in defence of dia principal, Gej. I jst kip wondering why GEJ will continue to harbour such cadre of inane minds in his cabinet. I lyk Gej for what he's done thus far and I'll vote for him come March 28, but am so ashamed to identify with pple lyk Doyin and his ilks... I hope Gej does d needful by relieving these guys (esp. those halfwits he appointed) of their duties and restore some sanity around himself - that's if he wins though; if he doesn't, then good for d growth of our democracy. Let d will of d majority - which I believe is d will of God -prevail

Oga, I agree with u some point and not in every.
I dnt know about others but that of Ffk, I dnt like him cos he talks a lot but most time one dnt ignore talk, one should always ignore the messenger and assimilate the message.
The guy speaks well most times put always talking too much though.
As for the rest, I can't talk much about them.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
iiiyyyk:
Y should I listen, read or believe any thing from a man of fani kayode's reputation.

You shouldn't unless ....
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by methodyk: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=CaptainAmerica1 post=30772929]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176920-obasanjo-attacks-jonathan-fani-kayode.html[/quote This Man's game is really up. It is unfortunate most people do not understand GEJ is fighting a serious Revolution! Saying NO to d CABALs is d only way we can ever move on the right path. Oil Well Licencing Revocation/Reallocation looming! Just know for us to see our promise land we must say#NOTOEGYT.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by KanwuliaJara: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
[b][size=20pt]You leave in a glass house[/size]

Mr. Fani-Kayode said it is ironic that Mr. Obasanjo has accused Mr. Jonathan of having a grand plan to stay in power at all costs and by all means yet it is the same Obasanjo that tried to stay in power for a third term even though the Nigerian constitution specifically forbade it.

“He tried all he could to change the constitution but the whole thing failed and he was compelled to leave power,” he said.

He said after Mr. Jonathan came to power, Mr. Obasanjo not only tried to control and teleguide him but he also asked him to do a number of things that were simply wrong and unacceptable.

He, however, said it is for Mr. Jonathan himself to divulge those things adding “I am sure that he will do so at the appropriate time”.

“President Jonathan refused to be teleguided and told what to do even though at all times he showed Obasanjo maximum respect and accorded him all the privileges, access and courtesies that is due to a former head of state and a father and mentor.

“This continued to be the case even after Obasanjo consistently attempted to undermine his government and ridicule his efforts.

“Yet President Obasanjo could not be appeased and was not satisfied. As far as he was concerned, he must either control Jonathan or Jonathan had to go. That is why he decided to secretly support the APC and became their ”navigator in chief”.

“He was determined to pull the whole house down rather than allow Jonathan to return to power. This is simply because he believes that if he cannot control someone that person must be destroyed.

“Control and domination is an obsession for Obasanjo. That is the bottom line. He is prepared to put even the devil in power provided he can control him. That is why he is so determined to stop Jonathan and put in place an Interim Government, which he, or one of his surrogates, will head. That is his plan and he is determined to achieve it no matter what it takes,” the campaign spokesperson said.

[size=20pt]What Obasanjo wants[/size]

Mr. Fani-Kayode also accused the former president of not being a democrat but a power monger.

“Obasanjo does not want genuine democracy. He only pretends to want it. What he wants is control and a stooge in power. It does not matter what type of government it is as long as he controls it and his puppet heads it. It can be a military government, a civilian one, a democratic one, an interim government or a government of national unity.

“To Obasanjo it does not matter as long as he can control it. That is his objective. That is why he hates Jonathan so much and that is why he wishes to stop him at all costs,” he said.[/b]

WORDS ON MARBLE!!!!!
He who hath served two masters, knoweth the better!
The pen is indeed mightier than the sword!

Bravo Sir FFK!
You have indeed redeemed yourself in my eyes! kiss
Respects!

PDP is no longer the Party for TOUTS AND ILLITERATES!
Amiiiiiiiin oooooooooh!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by yusufbida(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by sambisa5: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
“OBJ has finally closed GEJ’s chapter with his letter. Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.

The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amatuerish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.

The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change.

God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him.”

These were the once words of this shameless political prostitute.

Everyone should note that FFK mentioned interim three times. Something fishy.
is it this man?

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by mannoor(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
what do u call this man
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by guttentag(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by guttentag(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
sambisa5:

is it this man?

THE LAST ANIMAL DOWN LOOKS LIKE PRESIDENT JONATHAN
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by nnachukz(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

ffk is a palace jester. If anybody had an ounce of support for gej, he should have lost it with the emergence of ffk as gej's campaign fool.
that guy does not deserve any worth of attention, a drug addict like ffk? nigeria is a mess
double standard whose is tinubu? A drug producer?
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by femikay149(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Femi Fani kayode just last week u said pdp doesnt ve faith in Inec that they ve compromised with Apc

Now u say if election were held today ur boss will win implying you believe in Inec

can this man just make up his mind and choose one
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by kate3: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2015
The real fact is that obj does not deserve a press conference reply. Not all rain that fall deserve bring out bucket. A man who the gods want to kill they first disgrace by turning him mad. Yes obj was a president before but now he is a non-entity even in his village/family. He is making noise on his past ego. He is more poisonous than Ebola viruse. Leave Buhari to be dancing with him. Dance of death. If he can not twist Buhari he will break him. He has no shame, does not look at other statemen and be wise. A fool hardly know people are laughing at him. Greed man want to eat with every government. Infact he want the lion share. That is why he always fighting the governors of his state. Have you the many troubles obj caused in Anambra during his tenure as president. His best hobby is cooking trouble. He is not good at home (so many accusations) and outside. His best is time is trouble time. As a fool he did not learn any lesson from Gen. Abacha. He believe he a cat with nine life, but cat do die. Only a fool like him can trust obj. GEJ and PDP please avoid obj like a leper. His heart is very far from his mouth, deeper than the deepest sea and desparately wicked. That is the man PDP must avoid forever. If PDP did not cage this monster, he will destroy PDP.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Believe whatever obasanjo says at your peril...

I wonder when obasanjo people were fighting to stop him from going for a third term now turn to a saint over night... Some people don't just reason, as long as what he says doesn't affect their party,then he is right...
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by kate3: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2015
The real fact is that obj does not deserve a press conference reply. Not all rain that falls deserve bring out bucket. A man who the gods want to kill they first disgrace by turning him mad. Yes obj was a president before but now he is a non-entity even in his village/family. He is making noise on his past ego. He is more poisonous than Ebola viruse. Leave Buhari to be dancing with him. Dance of death. If he can not twist Buhari he will break him. He has no shame, does not look at other statemen and be wise. A fool hardly know people are laughing at him. Greed man want to eat with every government. Infact he want the lion share. That is why he always fighting the governors of his state. Have you forgotten the many troubles obj caused in Anambra during his tenure as president. His best hobby is cooking trouble. He is not good at home (so many accusations) and outside. His best is time is trouble time. As a fool he did not learn any lesson from Gen. Abacha. He believe he is a cat with nine life, but cat do die. Only a fool like him can trust obj. GEJ and PDP please avoid obj like a leper. His heart is very far from his mouth, deeper than the deepest sea and desparately wicked. That is the man PDP must avoid forever. If PDP did not cage this monster, he will destroy PDP.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Mrbigman1(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
melvin0004:
wot are u even saying,u may nt like him bt everything he said abt Obasanjo is so true n on point.obasanjo has ridicule himself n his words are irrelevant in d society now.greedy old fool.All former head of states(babangida,yakubu) are nt power hungry like dis dude.*except buhari who is also power hungry. (2003,2007,2011 n 2015)

Most people dnt know that GMB contested for presidency (primaries) under same PDP in 1998 with OldBJ, Alex ekwueme and others, he lost and went to form his party four yrs later.
No be today him start dey hustle and this his last shot I believe unless he wanna tell the whole north that they lack sense of leadership, that his the only person who God picked out of dia millions.
We re enjoying the youth leadership and the way dey defile old forces of gravity to get at least somethings done rather dan some OLDbj who stayed in office for 8 yrs with nothing but bringing us GSM wia u buy sim cards more expensive than the mobile phone. What a shame on Obj and those who still believe in him as well as GMB

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Faraidi(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
“OBJ has finally closed GEJ’s chapter with his letter. Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.

The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amatuerish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.

The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change.

God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him.”

These were the once words of this shameless political prostitute.

Everyone should note that FFK mentioned interim three times. Something fishy.
you must be a fool.So,because FKK mention interim three times mean GEJ is planning interim Govt abi? APC Supporters are always myopic and biase.Come rain or sun Jona will be re-elected.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by maestroferddi: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Anowax:
One thing I've come to notice for some tym now is dat even PDP e-warriors are ashamed of Doyin Okupe, Fani Kayode, Ruben Abati, Fayose and their ilks, and as such are unwilling to leap to dia defence wheneva dy vomit dia usual hogwash in defence of dia principal, Gej. I jst kip wondering why GEJ will continue to harbour such cadre of inane minds in his cabinet. I lyk Gej for what he's done thus far and I'll vote for him come March 28, but am so ashamed to identify with pple lyk Doyin and his ilks... I hope Gej does d needful by relieving these guys (esp. those halfwits he appointed) of their duties and restore some sanity around himself - that's if he wins though; if he doesn't, then good for d growth of our democracy. Let d will of d majority - which I believe is d will of God -prevail
Ogbeni, politics is not a tea party.

Some of the people you are trying to discredit in Jonathan's government have a nuisance value. This is Nigeria where most people are likely to believe the loudest noisemakers irrespective of whether they are making sense or not.

A gentle disposition and urbane mien are seen as signs of weakness in Nigeria. So some of these people need to return fire to the opposition from time to time or else APC propaganda will sway Nigerian to lose faith in the government.

Politics is a jungle: you either stand up or you die.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by batstan(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Still, i maintain that a revolution is all we need, bloodless. All this politicians are for themselves.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
YOU are a political scientist.KUDOS
my elder brother, thanks for the compliment. It is just funny the way people attach importance to comments from ppl like obj. Obj is now even shouting and talking more than buhari,tinubu and lai mohammed and even at times u may start to wonder if obj is now the publicity secretary of apc and whereas he is still a card carrying member of pdp, all these actions and comments from obj portrays a man whose is absolutely desperate and who sees the outcome of this election as a do or die affair. If truly he believes pdp and gej is bad ,why doesn't he just leave the party and join apc? The mere fact that he holds the membership of one party but hobnobs with another party shows treachery and deceit. Obj desperation is understandable and what is even making it worse for obj is gej silence ,gej silence about obj comments is troubling obj because baba knows what is coming at him and he can't stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by TS2(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Damalex4luv:
This guy is just a poo
Anyway March4Buhari till 2019
Buhari till jonathan knows that stealing is corruption.

Then it will be Buhari forever...
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by LydiaBI(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:

Yes, he's the only living Nigerian ex president and don't forget he was the first president too so he must be respected and his criticism/advice should be taken seriously.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by infofta(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
So Jonathan help drove Gbagbo from office? So what did the French army came to do? You are a liar like your master.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
LydiaBI:

Yes, he's the only living Nigerian ex president and don't forget he was the first president too so he must be respected and his criticism/advice should be taken seriously.
you will make a very very bad history or government teacher.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by sirbegojay(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Gej42015
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by onatisi(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2015
I have asked myself and some apc supporters this question times over and the answer has always been the same which is No. Will apc and tinubu have condoned a top party member doing what obj is doing to pdp? Will they have allowed a top party member of the party criticizing and tarnishing the image of apc despite the fact that the member won elections under them? Will obj have tolerated a top pdp member criticizing him and tarnishing his image and his government when he obj was in power? We all know obj has zero tolerance for dissenting voices among his followers but today he is doing exactly that.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Eluwilussit(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2015
eleojo23:
There is a lot of insincerity in the way the president has been criticized. He has been called all kinds of names and blamed for things that are not even his fault. Suddenly he has become the worst person on earth to the critics while those who have done more harm to the country in the past have suddenly become saints. The case of pot calling kettle black must not be tolerated by any sincere person.

The other day, those from the opposition agreed with their man when he said that people should not judge him by his past records but they do not hesitate to judge the president by his past records. I mean, isn't what happened last year (or two years ago) already in the past?
If the opposition feels that their man deserves a second chance despite his bad past records, then the current president also deserves a second chance.
There should be no double standards unless indeed the critics are hypocrites.

For saying the truth, may God bless you. May God answer all your prayers. God is a just God. May you find favour in God's eyes.

Eleojo23, you are very honest in your post.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by dongilly(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Burger01:
FFK, you are doing more harm to Jonathan than good. Your mouth runs a lot like one suffering from cancer of the mouth undecided
logorrhea!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At An Event (Photos) / Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.