Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) (2323 Views)

Breeders In Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri & Ph, Check This Out / All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
This thread is generally about creating awareness about your dogs ..specifically the ones thy just mated and also the ones that will mate in a short while ..all post should have pics so as to enable buyers know what to expect ,make bookings,and most of all know the legit ones
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2015
BREED:Caucasian
STUD:ROCKY (short haired black mouth)
DAM:CHLOE(short haired black mouth)
Mating days:10th ,12th and 14th of feb. 2015
Lol.they mated on Val's day
I chose the male to mate her not minding the fact that my Chloe is a lil bigger in size ..because rocky had a wonderful record health wise and litter wise..and also some of the features I wanted to correct which he possessed ...I will appreciate commendations and criticisms ..which will help the forum to learn more....and u can also start booking .....call or whatsapp 08080488144

Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2015
That's mine for now ...post yours
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Post yes now and let the forum anticipate
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by arcbay(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
looool...you ripped this outa my thread!! Anyways, one love!!!
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
arcbay:
looool...you ripped this outa my thread!! Anyways, one love!!!
Lol...Abi brother...one love
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by chucky234(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
You mean say those two dogs in the pics na CO, hmm I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Prodeegee(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
chucky234:

Lol...I feel your pain brother
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Apitch(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2015
chucky234:
I commented my reserve far before U but I didn't have strength for arguements so I stayed mute and prayed u will come along

1 Like

Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by ireneony(f): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op, what are they doingundecided
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
Op, what are they doingundecided
Is that a serious qst. Pls if it is I kindly request u should never argue about stuffs in pet section...and about ur qst. There are learning how to dance shoki..lol
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Ajanii(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol. Ovcharka of LIFE! @ op this your male be like Lion o. It should weigh nothing less than 90kg. Abi? grin
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Apitch(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ajanii:
Lol. Ovcharka of LIFE! @ op this your male be like Lion o. It should weigh nothing less than 90kg. Abi? grin

Chai! Mockery of life. Why na?
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Ajanii(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Apitch:

Chai! Mockery of life. Why na?

Mockery ke? He said they're Caucasian dogs.... we have to agree with him. or not?
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bro there is nfn like mockery in my world oo...plus I wasn't forced to upload d pics so u should understand I did it on purpose and d female is mine not d male ....all dis comments and complains are what help improvement oo...so cheers and one love

1 Like

Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by ireneony(f): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
TVmhm:

Is that a serious qst. Pls if it is I kindly request u should never argue about stuffs in pet section...and about ur qst. There are learning how to dance shoki..lol
dog still de dance shoki undecided nawa o...
One of your dogs looks skinny sha..
Do you want to sell them cheesy

Did you tie the dogs together, you wan kill themundecided
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by arcbay(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Irene! Irene!! Irene!!! How many times I call you?!!!! The next time I see ur comments for this section, I go break that ur thin legs... The kind of questions u dey ask, even Google go para if dem ask am... tongue undecided
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by chucky234(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Apitch:

I commented my reserve far before U but I didn't have strength for arguements so I stayed mute and prayed u will come along
My brother from another mother, help me check am well na.
LWKMD
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by chucky234(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol...I feel your pain brother
My NL mouthpiece, talk true shey those dogs na CO?
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by tunjiano: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2015
chucky234:
My NL mouthpiece, talk true shey those dogs na CO?
Na Caucasian but they r not Caucasian Mountain(little hope)...Lol
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by chucky234(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
tunjiano:
Na Caucasian but they r not Caucasian Mountain(little hope)...Lol
Hehehe na. The mountain be the real CO na.
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Coldplay007(f): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP is crossing a coyote with a bingo... OP edit your Original posts... grin there are no COs in this picture... grin
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Coldplay007:
OP is crossing a coyote with a bingo... OP edit your Original posts... grin there are no COs in this picture... grin
I have not replied some other post ...but this one sis .....don't just talk because u see some other known guys posting ...and u think u are in d league ....d female is mine and she is proudly a co pics makes her smaller if u check d pic ..compare here size to where the car is parked .tho she is not high in co purity ..but nt the way I bad mouthed a dam better than all the ones cuter and more aggressive than d ones u'be ever had
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Coldplay007(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
TVmhm:

I have not replied some other post ...but this one sis .....don't just talk because u see some other known guys posting ...and u think u are in d league ....d female is mine and she is proudly a co pics makes her smaller if u check d pic ..compare here size to where the car is parked .tho she is not high in co purity ..but nt the way I bad mouthed a dam better than all the ones cuter and more aggressive than d ones u'be ever had

And he replied me.... grin
Because I'm quiet on pet section does not mean I don't know about dogs.. Believe me! I know more about dogs than you will ever know.. cheesy
In fact, the male has more CO gene than your bitch will ever have... tongue
Please don't ever call that thing a Caucasian ever again... cheesy
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by wheezyoung(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Coldplay007:

And he replied me.... grin
Because I'm quiet on pet section does not mean I don't know about dogs.. Believe me! I know more about dogs than you will ever know.. cheesy
In fact, the male has more CO gene than your bitch will ever have... tongue
Please don't ever call that thing a Caucasian ever again... cheesy
chai...diaris God o...see lashing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Coldplay007(f): 3:13am On Feb 23, 2015
The best and most legit breeder on NL.... grin
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by TVmhm: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Coldplay007:
The best and most legit breeder on NL.... grin
You forgot to use your glasses so I pardon you for not seeing the "s"
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by Prodeegee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
wheezyoung:
chai...diaris God o...see lashing embarassed

where's the lashing?
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by wheezyoung(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

where's the lashing?
its invincible grin
Re: Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apitch:

Oh u mean u reserved ur comments !
Cos chucky234 commented his reserve.lol

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Get A Horse In Lagos / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner / Perol and Peroral, My First Dog Ever (GSD), Check Them Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.