Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates (45902 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by lazsnaira(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
God bless my Kanuri folks........this is a town I remember with so much nostalgia.
How is you brother, Shekau?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
lazsnaira:

How is you brother, Shekau?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by doctokwus: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
farobat:
Borno APC rally

Most disorganized ever

See stone , gunshot, stampede
Why are people like u so full of hate,bitterness and envy and talk like kids?
The crowd was unbelievable.Its perhaps the largest crowd his rally has ever witnessed.
The campaign team knew it maybe large but no one bargained for the ' monstrous outpouring of people.How do u control such a crowd?
The speeches had to even b abandoned because no one cud even find a space to pass thru or be heard.Channels showed it and d convoy had no choice than to stop the rally midway for the safety of everybody!
I so much hate lies,bitterness and mischief,Tufiakwa to you and PDP !!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by shaqhead: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=30783905][/quote]
Dem don start shey? Na some weeks remain for som ppl eye to clear
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Kx: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
The same place He went with all the security command in the north, yet the stadium was empty, same place is GMb filling stadium to full capacity since 18AD with little or no security.

Courage shown in the face of man made threat of bomb just to support the peoples general.

The pix shows that with a committed leader, BH and other man made Nigeria problems will be solved easily first with the will and backing of the people and ultimately with the instruments of STATE not with some Otuekelised non existent technology!

Sai Baba.

Pix: Maiduguri bow for GMB

13 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=ostopsmich post=30783401]
[s]Are you guys really watching this rally cos from what I'm watching on channels, it shows GMB is a rejected candidate in Bornu State...the rally had to be discontinued due to impending violence, he who sow seed of discord will surely reap from it...hahahah, sorry GMB[[/s]/quote]

Yimu

The General at the Emir's palace

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Borno waiting for the General

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=tuniski post=30783668]Borno has always been a buhari's base like GEJ going to Anambra state. Kini big deal the koko is GEJ will win the nigerian mandate. The last time I checked GEJ didn't get 20% in Borno. So what is new. We know where it matters!!![/quote

Do u know that GMB will surely sweep 16 of the 19 northern states with wide gap?Do u know that GMB will sweep at least 4 of the 7 yoruba states.
Do u know that south east and south south is for gej which is 12 states in total....GMB has 20 states while gej has 15 states...but remember Kano with 4.5m PVC is equivalent to 4 south south states. Also Lagos with about 6.5m PVC is for APC.I have left out rivers for u.
Apart from these permutations, every body is tired of PDP.16 years of hell on earth is not easy.

In view of the above, I think PDP is as good as extinct

10 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Convoy on way to the Ramat stadium

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
The stadium

Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
CLICK LIKE AND SHARE FOR BUHARI

DONT CLICK ANYTHING FOR JONATHAN
Minus your number from NL pop/users.... shocked Johnny boy, all the way grin grin grin grin grin cool

No hating, no faking....au naturel wink wink grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by stildude(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Areyousure:
...The number of people I am seeing here today are more than when GEJ visited Borno... Perhaps, they need Change here and not Continuity of Boko Haram...Who knows? Maybe INEC should reduce the 6 weeks postponement of Presidential Election to 1 week! What do you think about that?
what do you expect when the serial killer herdsmen and boko boys who are underground join in? All the killers have come out to welcome their leader. It is safe to say that many of them won't vote though, if voting was to be properly screened as most of them I am sure don't have voter cards cos there were probably in sambisa when registration was going on.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Stadium Live pics

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by stildude(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=danjumakolo post=30784337][/quote]mmm.. How was the permutation from last time? Later, even lagos voted Jonathan. So stop dreaming and wake up in advance to the reality come Match buhari!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Laid2001: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
u are a dunce. a big one at that. that buhari you are supporting is the very one sponsoring, arming and financing boko haram

Calm down now. In other news Boko Boys were arrested, by CJTF, attempting to smuggle trailer load of explosives and Armunition into Maiduguri, Moslikely to attack this rally.!
This is one of the reasons why many have decided that Buhari can never be a sponsor of Boko Haram, rather his enemies are surely the sponsors who want to use their boys to kill the people's General.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Stadium

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Laid2001: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
stildude:
what do you expect when the serial killer herdsmen and boko boys who are underground join in? All the killers have come out to welcome their leader. It is safe to say that many of them won't vote though, if voting was to be properly screened as most of them I am sure don't have voter cards cos there were probably in sambisa when registration was going on.

e be like say the crowd they pain you wel well oo. People only want Change and they have decided on the change they want!.

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by adebisiolumide5(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
O ga oh!! I pray for Nigeria!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by aliyusamaila52(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sai Baba Buhari
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
The WHOLE STADIUM CHANTING- SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Ikengawo: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
jpphilips:

Your pictures make a mockery of Jonathan, you are not just smart to realize that.
Jonathan has not given justice to the victims of that election violence 4yrs ago which is incompetence personified for a
sitting head of state.
That is what I could make out from your pictures or is there any other meaning to it?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by greall12(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
meh No be small thing o.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
greall12:
meh No be small thing o.

Its too much.......................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
The person that will beat General Muhammadu Buhari in Northern Nigeria has not been born yet- Jarus (2015)

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by sweetgala(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Saw it live on channels TV, that event went from 0-chaos in a few minutes
It was best they left , I don't see Jonathan coming back to office after may 28, I just saw Chief Festus Odomegwu interview and you realise PDP have nothing to offer Nigeria future
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
GenerallyMarch4Buhari (GMB) and will GenerallyEvictJonathan (GEJ)

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Coolguy89(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
#Sai Baba, dats d song here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=danjumakolo post=30784337][/quote]
Plus, u don 4get say Baba don tear him pdp card ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Collynzo419: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crowd Crowd Crowd

Sai baba Sai Buhari

Convoy have been trying to exit for the last 20 minutes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
mandax:

That's taking Nigeria to Ridiculous level.

Well, Boko started from Borno, Chibok girls were kidnapped in Borno to make Jonathan look like a weak president.

Now, Borno govt declare holiday for its people to celebrate victory as Buhari is coming, because they believe Boko has eventually landed Buhari to Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.