Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,517 members, 7,917,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

Wedding Gown List? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Gown List? (1469 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? / African Traditional Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gown List? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2009
please,can a wedding gown designer write me a complete list of the names of all the materials and accessories needed to sew a wedding gown ?thanks
Re: Wedding Gown List? by SisiJinx: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2009
I think the first step is knowing what kind of material you will be using and then match it with the accesesories.

Here are some lists of materials

Batiste, Brocade, Charmeuse, Chiffon, Crepe, Damask, Duchesse Satin, Dupioni, Faille, Gabardine, Georgette, Organza, Peau de Soie, Pique Satin, Silk Gazar, organza, Silk Mikado, Silk-faced Satin, Shantung, Taffeta, Tulle, Velvet.

Please, please don't use Chiffon and Taffeta. . . some of the nastiest wedding dresses I've seen are in Chiffon and Taffeta. (no offense to anyone)

If you can, use Satin with lace or Brocade and then use beaded embroidery. . . perfectimo! kiss

(1) (Reply)

. / Let's Talk Hair! / Why Did Men Stop Wearing High Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.