Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,370 members, 7,943,925 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (82746 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2015
candarlon:
Humble for who? Is he my father? Abi he day feed me way day brake?
Na wa for you oh!
Person way I go feed well without conplaining na I go humble for?
He is a jobless man and a lier.
Keep blabbin, u are actually blabbin wit d mb of d money cus as u drop trash, d further ur money goes away and b4 u knw it, d money wil finish and u wil be d one owin richard. As a matter of fact, if na me b richard, if u see shishi, call me bastard cus d insults and names u hv already called him here is more dan d money, u owe him now. Richard u are callin a thief and jobless showed us his slip on sat in d group chat where he won close to half a million, anybody in dat group can quote me wrong. As for dat fools called almajiri and bishop4APC, all these bokoharam that never likes seein other people progress, you attack anybody who gives good testimonies wen they win and ask dem to give their testimonies privately but wen someone loses and complains, u support him and ask him to come public and say. U guys are jst funny and animals and ur types in d opposite are here in support of richard...u can only call us richard but we wil always be here to respond to fools like u.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
madridfc:
all this one You're doing is pure IGG(initial Gra Gra) learn how to talk to people. You want Your money? Ask him politely & You will get it. Goodluck. I hope I've cleared the air, y'all shud allow my moniker rest biko.
Over & out.

Lmao! This guy must have learnt his lessons ina very hard and disturbing way. I understand ur point.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2015
madridfc:
all this one You're doing is pure IGG(initial Gra Gra) learn how to talk to people. You want Your money? Ask him politely & You will get it. Goodluck. I hope I've cleared the air, y'all shud allow my moniker rest biko.
Over & out.
Someone has given him d advice severally here bt he chose to be a fool, so let's see who loses at d end...richard, almajiri (fool), bishop(fool) or richard(BOSS).
I called richard and asked him personally wat is his problem wit almajiri or bishop4apc so dat I wil knw wat am fightin for, he told me he had notin wit them, that he only had sometin with candarlon bt d guy insulted and threatened him and he decided to see wat d guy wil do..quote me wrong canderlon. He further told me dat he has no time for political fight dat almajiri and bishop are probably APC supporters and APC e-touts like someone mentioned GEJ above. And maybe they have checked most of Richard's posts and discovered he is a PDP fan and dey decided to descend on him for dat and as we knw..APC has a lot of e-touts here. This is wat is eatin these 2 fools up.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
nimexto:

Keep blabbin, u are actually blabbin wit d mb of d money cus as u drop trash, d further ur money goes away and b4 u knw it, d money wil finish and u wil be d one owin richard. As a matter of fact, if na me b richard, if u see shishi, call me bastard cus d insults and names u hv already called him here is more dan d money, u owe him now. Richard u are callin a thief and jobless showed us his slip on sat in d group chat where he won close to half a million, anybody in dat group can quote me wrong. As for dat fools called almajiri and bishop4APC, all these bokoharam that never likes seein other people progress, you attack anybody who gives good testimonies wen they win and ask dem to give their testimonies privately but wen someone loses and complains, u support him and ask him to come public and say. U guys are jst funny and animals and ur types in d opposite are here in support of richard...u can only call us richard but we wil always be here to respond to fools like u.

Stop saying poo, do you have intentions of paying him back, your excuse for not paying back is not needed, you behave normal before collecting money and once you get what you want you turn to animal, isn't that fraudulent act.

Don't just waste your time preaching because your deed has been exposed and no one is ready to pay you.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
madridfc:
You guys shud stop disturbing my mentions haba!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I HAVE BEEN REFUNDED!!! Weeks ago!
Battery1:

Someone has given him d advice severally here bt he chose to be a fool, so let's see who loses at d end...richard, almajiri (fool), bishop(fool) or richard(BOSS).
I called richard and asked him personally wat is his problem wit almajiri or bishop4apc so dat I wil knw wat am fightin for, he told me he had notin wit them, that he only had sometin with candarlon bt d guy insulted and threatened him and he decided to see wat d guy wil do..quote me wrong canderlon. He further told me dat he has no time for political fight dat almajiri and bishop are probably APC supporters and APC e-touts like someone mentioned GEJ above. And maybe they have checked most of Richard's posts and discovered he is a PDP fan and dey decided to descend on him for dat and as we knw..APC has a lot of e-touts here. This is wat is eatin these 2 fools up.
almajiri101:

What makes the deal private when you always come here to advertise and scout? See, my advise to you is to desist from your shady deals. Just thank your star that canderlon refused to upload the receipt here.
Barao!

From all these quotes, it shows:
1. Richard refunds you when you play his paid games and fail so long you have manner of approach.
2. All the fighting here against richard by these 2 fellows are just political and jealousness.
3. Finally, if you attack people wen they give testiomnies and ask them to go private, someone shld also go private wen he loses and complains and not coming here to blab.
4. We all shld ignore these people and focus on the good things we hv benefitted in one way or d oda from richard and wish richard more strength to his brain.
5. Canderlon, take the advice u want either following d criticism or those with good testimonies and hv ur refund.
6. Richard, we awiat your today's games.
Thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by candarlon: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have seen people like Richard who even edit vidoe to Show proof of winnings,if he win 500k that's not by biz oh,or is he the only one that has won the bookies before?
why would he refuse to reply me the very minute I told him I want a refund? And after a while replying that am disturbing him?
Person way get 500k no fit refund small money?
When we were chatting before I paid him immediately I send him message it does not take him up to two minutes to respond oh, base on say he still day colonise me after seeing my message of refund why did he stop talking and later blocked me?
Have I even made any comment here before? If he hard refunded or even tell me that this or that day I will refund your money do you think that I will even make one comment here?
nimexto:

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Odirah:

1. Richard refunds you when you play his paid games and fail so long you have manner of approach.
2. All the fighting here against richard by these 2 fellows are just political and jealousness.
3. Finally, if you attack people wen they give testiomnies and ask them to go private, someone shld also go private wen he loses and complains and not coming here to blab.
4. We all shld ignore these people and focus on the good things we hv benefitted in one way or d oda from richard and wish richard more strength to his brain.
5. Canderlon, take the advice u want either following d criticism or those with good testimonies and hv ur refund.
Thanks

Keep blabbing and twisting, all i know is no single person will fall for your trap again. I don't think canderlon needs his money and if he does, i already told him what to do.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
candarlon:
I have seen people like Richard who even edit vidoe to Show proof of winnings,if he win 500k that's not by biz oh,or is he the only one that has won the bookies before?
why would he refuse to reply me the very minute I told him I want a refund? And after a while replying that am disturbing him?
When we were chatting before I paid him immediately I send him message it does not take him up to two minutes to respond oh, base on say he still day colonise me after seeing my message of refund why did he stop talking and later blocked me?
Have I even made any comment here before? If he hard refunded or even tell me that this or that day I will refund your money do you think that I will even make one comment here?
Probably u were usin bad words and he chose to deny u...search ur conscience very well. Richard always apologises to dose who dnt pay him and say sorry to dem wen any of his games fails to produce 100% even wen he is nt supposed to do so cus he never forces anybody to play his free games, wat makes u tink he won't apologise to or sympathize wit dose who paid him?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by fleezytran(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
I av quietly observed the trend of things on here for a long time, and the following are my submissions;

1. Richard is not a scam, if he is, he would av stopped giving free games like some people I know here on NL

2. My interaction with him via whatsapp not only on betting ishh has showed me he is matured and responsible too.

3. I av played his free games and won (even yesterday, I chose 5 out of his 7 games and won)

4. I challenged him for not receiving a free game at a time and he apologized (Who does that)

I can go all the way with this guy even without seeing him face to face.

I now patiently wait for today's game...I check my whatsapp message like every minute

Guys stop being greedy and wen u fail u point fingers. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
candarlon:

Don't get worked up over this issue, your are not the only victim, go through all the pages, you see people demanding for a refund. He's nothing but a thief.

I would advice you to forget that money because this man needs that money more than you do.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

Keep blabbing and twisting, all i know is no single person will fall for your trap again. I don't think canderlon needs his money and if he does, i already told him what to do.
Everybody has already known wat ur problem is....politics and jealousness...so I dnt hv time for clowns like u. Richard, I know u are seein dese, kindly drop games for us today. Thank u.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
fleezytran:
I av quietly observed the trend of things on here for a long time, and the following are my submissions;

1. Richard is not a scam, if he is, he would av stopped giving free games like some people I know here on NL

2. My interaction with him via whatsapp not only on betting ishh has showed me he is matured and responsible too.

3. I av played his free games and won (even yesterday, I chose 5 out of his 7 games and won)

4. I challenged him for not receiving a free game at a time and he apologized (Who does that)

I now patiently wait for today's game...I check my whatsapp message like every minute

Almajiri d clown will call u richard like he called all of us. Thanks for dis bro!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Odirah:

Everybody has already known wat ur problem is....politics and jealousness...so I dnt hv time for clowns like u. Richard, I know u are seein dese, kindly drop games for us today. Thank u.

Do i look like a politician ? No one is stopping you from dropping games like every other punters did but asking for money is what nlanders would not allow. Your partners or even you did it on other threads and got casted.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

Do i look like a politician ? No one is stopping you from dropping games like every other punters did but asking for money is what nlanders would not allow. Your partners or even you did it on other threads and got casted.
Callin everybody richard is simply foolish of u. Go and rest Mr man to avoid dyin b4 ur time due to hbp and jealousness. Only 1 person among many are here blabbin of refund. U once demanded for winning slips, dey embarrassed u wit dat one. U asked for prove of refund, dey also proved u wrong, u said everybody is richard and u got bursted by many to show u dat u are wrong, guy...we are here for u o and wateva u bring up to bring richard down wil always be countered and rubbished. If u tink u are d only mad person on dis thread, we wil show u that u are not.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Odirah:

Almajiri d clown will call u richard like he called all of us. Thanks for dis bro!

Ofcourse i know you are richard. If fleezytran could select 5 good games from 7 , that makes him a good punter over you because you sent in your best 7 games which later turned red and the fleezytran guy re-forecast and picked good ones.

I don't have any issues with your games but don't advertise your paid games here, the more you do the more we interrupt.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

Callin everybody richard is simply foolish of u. Go and rest Mr man to avoid dyin b4 ur time due to hbp and jealousness. Only 1 person among many are here blabbin of refund.

Doing everything to get back in business.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

Ofcourse i know you are richard. If fleezytran could select 5 good games from 7 , that makes him a good punter over you because you sent in your best 7 games which later turned red and the fleezytran guy re-forecast and picked good ones.

I don't have any issues with your games but don't advertise your paid games here, the more you do the more we interrupt.
Must u always prove people rite as a fool u are. D more u interrupt Richard's activities, d more we counter u.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by johnstar(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
fleezytran:

2. My interaction with him via whatsapp not only on betting ishh has showed me he is matured and responsible too. Bro, ow va which bet u dey play??

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by johnstar(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Odirah:

Thanks
sori for quotn u twice, i mean which bet ar u playing, cus i want to start playing nd wining like u guys i dnt wnt 2 b left behind
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

Must u always prove people rite as a fool u are. D more u interrupt Richard's activities, d more we counter u.

I expect you to launch your counter because that's what you are being paid for. Everyone knows richard is not alone on this. I believe the gullible ones are being liberated.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
johnstar:
sori for quotn u twice, i mean which bet ar u playing, cus i want to start playing nd wining like u guys i dnt wnt 2 b left behind
There are many bettin sites bro, I use 1960bet tho in d grp chat Richard adviced us to use nairabet or merrybet dat dey pay quicker and merrybet doesn't charge any commission wen u use weypay. U can chat up him on whatsapp for more guidelines tho.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

I expect you to launch your counter because that's what you are been paid for. I believe the gullible ones are being liberated.
U can be rite...yes he paid me by givin me winnings tips for free cus I hv won many times tru his tips and no payment is bigger or better dan dat. How many pple hv u made to win a kobo in ur life, show us u clown and idi.ot.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

I expect you to launch your counter because that's what you are being paid for. Everyone knows richard is not alone on this. I believe the gullible ones are being liberated.
U hv changed ur strategy from callin pple richard to sayin he pays dem, u wil stil be bursted and probably find sometin else to say cus all u hv said here have been countered. Dnt give urself hbp dis clown and kid.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
johnstar:
don't get carried away with all the testimonies, flex his free games and when you are asked for money, run for your dear life.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Battery1:

U hv changed ur strategy from callin pple richard to sayin he pays dem, u wil stil be bursted and probably find sometin else to say cus all u hv said here have been countered. Dnt give urself hbp dis clown and kid.

We know him to be one of the agents or the gullible follower but odirah, franca , battery1 and some others = richard.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
almajiri101:

We know him to be one of the agents or the gullible follower but odirah, franca , battery1 and some others = richard.
Lwkmd! Dis guy is really an idiot.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by gmaribel(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Someone gives free games,

You play and win no hassels

He keeps giving free games but said if you would like vip treatment pay.

You say he is a scammer.

Its optional.......you pay or you don't. Everyone betting is an Adult and is capable of making informed decisions.

If he/she pays for tips and wins, fine. But if he/she loses, undecided undecided undecided that is his or her business.

Nobody forced you to pay money.

I have received free games from Richard and never played any but his winning rate is high.....

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by johnstar(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
bishop4APC:
don't get carried away with all the testimonies, flex his free games and when you are asked for money, run for your dear life.
tnx for ur advice
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
bishop4APC:
Its a game of d mind...ur problem is d money he is makin tru his forcasts and that's why u want to kill urself. U flex wit his free games which am sure u also do bt if u need bigger odds, u go for it...its all abt business u clown. Hand d microphone over to u Almajiri who is also bishop4APC.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by gmaribel(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
You can also call me Richard grin grin grin if you like
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
gmaribel:
Someone gives free games,

You play and win no hassels

He keeps giving free games but said if you would like vip treatment pay.

You say he is a scammer.

Its optional.......you pay or you don't. Everyone betting is an Adult and is capable of making informed decisions.

If he/she pays for tips and wins, fine. But if he/she loses, undecided undecided undecided that is his or her business.

Nobody forced you to pay money.

I have received free games from Richard and never played any but his winning rate is high.....
Tell them bro, their problem is jst jealousness that d guy is makin it. Someone cracks his brains for u and brings out games for free and give u and ask u if u need vip treatment or more games, u pay and some idi.ots call it scam. I guess he wil end up callin u richard.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by raphrinco: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hey Oga Richards any odds for today,? Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (55)

Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.