Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,344 members, 7,943,857 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (82737 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adedejibiyi: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shubbylee:
My game today

1. 12.03.15 21:05
Everton FC - Dynamo Kiev (Draw no bet)
Customer type: (0)Everton FC @ 1.50
Result: (0)Everton FC
2. 12.03.15 21:05
SSC Napoli - Dinamo Moscow (1X2)
Customer type: SSC Napoli @ 1.55
Result: SSC Napoli
3. 12.03.15 18:00
Zenit St Petersburg - Turin FC (First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.40
Result: Yes
4. 12.03.15 19:00
Dnjepr Dnjprpropetrovsk - Ajax Amsterdam (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Dnjepr Dnjprpropetrovsk @ 1.25
Result: Dnjepr Dnjprpropetrovsk
5. 12.03.15 21:05
Villarreal CF - FC Sevilla (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.22
Result: Over
6. 12.03.15 19:00
VfL Wolfsburg - Inter Milan (First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.30

ALL GREEN!!

FOLLOW ME AND I'LL MAKE YOU RICH!! I'll give u 4-7 odds that would be ALL GREEN!! BANKER!!
Wow. King. I hope its free baba
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
My todays's paid games for 7.1 odd played 4/4

1. Zenith Petersburg - Torino (Zenith to win and 1.5 goals) for 2.10

2. Wolfsburg - Inter (Wolfsburg to win and 1.5) for 1.75

3. Villareal - Sevilla (Both teams to score) for 1.60

4. Dnipro - Ajax (Dnipro to score) for 1.22

4/4

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Shubbylee(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
adedejibiyi:
Wow. King. I hope its free baba

Yes its free Sir!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adedejibiyi: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shubbylee:

Yes its free Sir!
confirm. Nice 1
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shubbylee:
My game today

ALL GREEN!!

FOLLOW ME AND I'LL MAKE YOU RICH!! I'll give u 4-7 odds that would be ALL GREEN!! BANKER!!
Show d green and create ur own thread, stop advertising on Richard's thread. Showin proof of d paid games I got from Sir Richard today.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Richard6:

4/4

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by LeeCodeman: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shubbylee:
My game today

ALL GREEN!!

LOL...you posted a ticket after the games have been played and you expect us to believe. Where is the screenshot. Are you a scammer?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
LeeCodeman:

LOL...you posted a ticket after the games have been played and you expect us to believe. Where is the screenshot. Are you a scammer?
Dnt mind dat idi.ot

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Richard6:

4/4

That's mine from King Richard.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by LeeCodeman: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
He actually just showed me the screenshots privately. He's the real deal. He truly won.

Sorry for wrongly tagging you shubbylee

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Shubbylee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
For those calling me a Scammer.... this is my proof!! follow me and I'll make u rich!! This is my last post on this thread!! Search my Moniker and u'll see my own thread!! Richard would run u down and Send u packing to your village if u continue following him!! he has fvcked a forbidden pvssy that has given him badluck! enough said!!

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shubbylee:
For those calling me a Scammer.... this is my proof!! follow me and I'll make u rich!! This is my last post on this thread!! Search my Moniker and u'll see my own thread!! Richard would run u down and Send u packing to your village if u continue following him!! he has fvcked a forbidden pvssy that has given him badluck! enough said!!
ANODA HATER.....lwkmd! Can u pple pls go to ur thread and leave us alone oooooo!!!!!! Haba!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is call real proof! All thanks to Richards inspiration.
these are my winnings yesterday and today!!

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
mrprince3:
guy shut the hell up! you think I rely on his picks? what do I stand to gain from his 3 free odds that's not even sure of 100 percent green? I have better sites I use in forecasting my game. only gullible brainwashed folks like you would lick RICHARD 's butts just to have his free odds. I just realized only a big headed fool will pay for his picks! I once fell for the opium he gave you guys.! but thankfully! I can do even better on my own. I have been wining consistently for the past 2 days now. with over 20 odds. so keep worshiping your demi god RICHARD while the rest of us smiles to the bank. silly idiot.!

Human beings being jealousy since 55BC..u pple are simply makin d dude more popular..he never exchanges words with any of u yet u kip lookin for his attention and words.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
What's wrong with people? What's wrong with people, what's wrng with people? Can't you people just leave my thread, create ur own threads, do ur 100odds forecast and share it how you want it? Have you people ever seen me in anybody's thread? Whatever you do on ur thread, however you choose to run it, its none of my business, I mind my thread, do my forecast and do whatever I wish to do with it, do I forecast with anybody's brain? Why are you people so busy throughout the day looking for someone's trouble? I will be in the office and my fans will be calling and asking me what deal did I have with all these haters here. Please, I hardly mention anybody's names here, let everybody kindly respect himself please. Good nite to you all
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Richard6:
What's wrong with people? What's wrong with people, what's wrng with people? Can't you people just leave my thread, create ur own threads, do ur 100odds forecast and share how you want it? Have you people ever seen me in anybody's thread? Whatever youu do on ur thread, however you choose to run it, its none of my business, I mind my thread, do my forecast and do whatever I wish to do with it, do I forecast with anybody's brain? Why are you so busy throughout the day looking for someone's trouble? I will be in the office andmy fans will be asking what deal did I have with all these haters here. Please, I hardly mention anybody's names here, let everybody kindly respect himself please. Good nite to you all
hey mr RICHARD stop this your work or office trash! we know you work! most of us have better paid jobs but dont make a single noise. everyone is just looking for that extra cash not like we depend solely on it. most people on this thread are managers. so stop this your office this, office that!!!! lol

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Shubbylee(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2015
FOR ALL WHO WANT TO LEAVE EGYPT (RICHARD) AND ENTER TO THE PROMISED LAND.....MY THREAD IS BELOW!! MAY GOD REPLENISH U IN THOUSAND FOLDS FROM WHAT U'VE LOST WITH RICHARD!

www.nairaland.com/2193383/free-daily-banker-betting-tips

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by OTgenasis: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Na wa o.....Dunno what to type sef. Humans don't seize to amaze me.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by scotweezy(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Shubbylee:
FOR ALL WHO WANT TO LEAVE EGYPT (RICHARD) AND ENTER TO THE PROMISED LAND.....MY THREAD IS BELOW!! MAY GOD REPLENISH U IN THOUSAND FOLDS FROM WHAT U'VE LOST WITH RICHARD!

C dis Man ooo grin dey deceive ya sef 4 dia... U come hia dey brag rubbish as if no be money U wan later start 2 dey collect...
Well as for me and sensible others na Richard6 we dey follow.. Haters can go f**k themselves 4 all I care!

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 12:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Shubbylee:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I pity anybody dat wil even view dat thread with only 4 comments, he is lookin pple dat wil visit his retarded thread, thereby posting d link here. Come to tink of this...why are Nigerians so bittered abt dia fellow humans progress...GOD! Just cus Richard's thread is the hotest thread on sports section, everybody now starts lookin for a way to pull it down or wishin dey cld hv such thread..hence the advertisement and the hatred. I hv neva seen Richard advertised his thread, I hv neva seen him speak bad abt anybody's thread and dis is why God keeps blessing him with more fans everyday. He who is favoured and has luck doesn't need to make noise or advertise himself, good products don't do advert..Naija...Naija...and its Yoruba and hausa pple causin dis hatred, jealous and envy here...always d problem nigeria has.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by OTgenasis: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Emerson8:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I pity anybody dat wil even view dat thread. Come to tink of this...why are Nigerians are so bittered abt dia fellow humans...GOD! Just cus Richard's thread is the hotest thread, everybody lookin for a way to pull it down or wishin dey cld hv such thread..hence the advertisement and the hatred. Naija...Naija...and its Yoruba and hausa pple causin dis hatred, jealous and envy here...always d problem nigeria has.

Bro, I just can't understand them. Its annoying and funny at the same time. People like these can kill a man o.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Shubbylee:

Imagine d useless clown askin for money in his thread wen he hasn't even started....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Chai..human beings

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Emerson8:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I pity anybody dat wil even view dat thread with only 4 comments, he is lookin pple dat wil visit his retarded thread, thereby posting d link here. Come to tink of this...why are Nigerians so bittered abt dia fellow humans progress...GOD! Just cus Richard's thread is the hotest thread on sports section, everybody now starts lookin for a way to pull it down or wishin dey cld hv such thread..hence the advertisement and the hatred. I hv neva seen Richard advertised his thread, I hv neva seen him speak bad abt anybody's thread and dis is why God keeps blessing him with more fans everyday. He who is favoured and has luck doesn't need to make noise or advertise himself, good products don't do advert..Naija...Naija...and its Yoruba and hausa pple causin dis hatred, jealous and envy here...always d problem nigeria has.

That's naija for u bro...but one tin is clear, anybody who wishes his fellow man to fall wil neva rise.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by OTgenasis: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2015
grin
Battery1:

Imagine d useless clown askin for money in his thread wen he hasn't even started....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Chai..human beings

Choooiiii......BUSTED grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Havin luck or bein lucky in life is by destiny, its nt by being jealous or makin noise or wishin someone God has already blessed bad. Richard has d destiny, doin his tins, mindin his tins, not lookin for anybody's trouble. First they asked for proof for testimonies and many pple showed dem proof, they said d tips shld be posted here, it was shown to them, dey said d odd is small forgetin d initial message of this thread, stil pple dat won big odds showed them, dey said richard is usin all d handler here, dey were proven wrong, dey resorted to sendin him private msg threatening him, they were busted. Now some of them hv started creatin threads usin Richard's style and start winning; start advertisin dia useless threads here, we busted them and asked dem to go to their thread...chai. Well, we wil see the new dimesion they will again.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Shubbylee(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Battery1:

Mr Richard (if that's ur real name sef) my games are FREE my WINNINGS would speak for me!! You can bark all u want!! Bloody loser! Lool!! Its ur Empty Pride that made u fall!!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 6:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Shubbylee:

Mr Richard (if that's ur real name sef) my games are FREE my WINNINGS would speak for me!! You can bark all u want!! Bloody loser! Lool!! Its ur Empty Pride that made u fall!!

Richard6:
What's wrong with people? What's wrong with people, what's wrng with people? Can't you people just leave my thread, create ur own threads, do ur 100odds forecast and share it how you want it? Have you people ever seen me in anybody's thread? Whatever you do on ur thread, however you choose to run it, its none of my business, I mind my thread, do my forecast and do whatever I wish to do with it, do I forecast with anybody's brain? Why are you people so busy throughout the day looking for someone's trouble? I will be in the office and my fans will be calling and asking me what deal did I have with all these haters here. Please, I hardly mention anybody's names here, let everybody kindly respect himself please. Good nite to you all

Bunch of scammers.

My people have been liberated.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2015
Richard6:

4/4

Shubbylee:
My game today
ALL GREEN!!

Fighting so hard to deceive gullible ones with their belated games and edited screen shots.

My people have been liberated.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by scotweezy(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Imagine C dis @Shubbylee guy ooo

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by scotweezy(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2015
More screenshot loading.... U can as well read through the thread from page 0...

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (55)

Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.