Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,354 members, 7,947,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth (1049 Views)

CBN Opens Special Forex Window For Smes / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme / Banks Not Doing Enough To Support SMEs – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth by valuehorizon: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

This posting is structured to answer questions like:

(a) Are you a graduate looking for white collar job without success for years and already frustrated, then the solution is here to enlightened you on the contributed factors to your situation.

(b) Are you employed but looking forward to becoming CEO of your own business? I shall take you by hand and show you step-by step processes of getting there profitably.

(b) Do you have a dream of starting small and grow steadily and big in business but you do not the right step to start with? Go no further, here I shall provide you with conceptual thinking and processes to develop the big picture into manifestation.

(c) Probably you have started something with so much expectation but not making any head-way and the expectation seems to be cut short/off. You are at right place now, where you shall be led through the way to overcome your challenges and achieve your dreams.

(d) Is your dream being achieved in one area and you desire expansion to a growing new market? A professional approach to business will supply the necessary steps to enter the market and prosper.

(d) Are you finding it difficult to set goals and make plans for your business to grow? I shall offer a solution for description of resources and capabilities required to meet target market needs and value at a profit.

(e) Do you fall short of the vision of your business big pictures? We shall introduce products/services port folio management.

To get lasting solutions to highlighted challenges, we shall be discusing together on the following:

(1) Business Development Skills

(2) Market Development Skills

(3) Products/Services Development Skills

(4) Business goals Setting and Planning Skills

(5) Business Strategic Planning and Management Skills

(6) Business Performances Measurement and management Skills

(7) Workplace Competencies Skills.

Come on board with me as we interact on issues affecting your business

For more information or enquiry contact me on:

08066691059, 08171985752 or email: eyosylvester2015.gmail.com
Re: Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth by valuehorizon: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
see you on Wednesday for interactive discussion.

Thanks
Re: Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth by uwish: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Hi Sir,

valuehorizon:
see you on Wednesday for interactive discussion.
Thanks

We are patiently waiting for your eye opening write-up, do not disappoint.
Re: Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth by barapistis(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Op,the bigest mistake u will make is not copleting this project....u go see me for ur dreams.
Waiting,.......
Re: Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth by valuehorizon: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
uwish:
Hi Sir,
We are patiently waiting for your eye opening write-up, do not disappoint.

By God's grace there won't disappointment but appointment

barapistis:
Op,the bigest mistake u will make is not copleting this project....u go see me for ur dreams.
Waiting,.......

I am professional and real. So expect the best as you follow

Now let's settle for the business of the day, which is:

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SKILL

DEFINITION: Business Development Skill is all about a professional view of a business concept/idea development by small scale entreprenuer or group. To have a businesss concept development you have human needs focus as a starting point. Human needs is translated as a capsule with

(i) Basic Needs
(ii) Human Value
(iii) Human Behaviour
(iv) Associated Changes

Before conceiving any business idea, the above are the factors you consider critically, because they exist in individuals, families, communities, local govt, state, national, international and global markets. Hence as an entrepreneur you are to produce goods/services that will satisfy these needs in your chosen target market in exchange for profit and consumers' loyalty. The would-be entrepreneur should recognise the existence of these structure of human needs in an environment which is referred to as business environment that is saturated with knowledge of various needs structure, side by side with resources, capabilities, capacities and forces that impact on each of them to bring about opportunities and challenges that render the market unpredictable.

Now, WHAT IS A BUSINESS?

Business is an economy activity which is designed to produce, communicate and deliver goods and services intended to satisfy consumers' needs. The business involves concepts such as:
--- production concept
--- product concept
--- selling concept
--- marketing concept

Then, WHAT IS BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT?

Business environment is an economy environment that accommodates consumers with needs, producers with resources and capabilities, and institution that facilitates exchange processes and public. Knowledge of business environment requires the use of business information system otherwise called Marketing Information System with which to analyze the market structure as a basis of determining the appropriate internal structure to be developed.

WHAT IS MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM?

It is all about the system used in determining the size, structure, behaviour, competition and the changes in the market environment in order to support relevant market determination and business decisions. It comprises of

(A) Elements in the environment [/b]which are:

(i) Customers

(ii) Market

(iii) Channel firms

(iv) Suppliers

(v) Competitors

(vi) Public

(vii) The larger environment

(B) [b]Analytical Systems
which are

(i) Internal Sales Records

(ii) Market Intelligence System

(iii) Market Research System

The Output of analysis is information for use by marketing decision makers to achieve the desired result in relevant markets.

This international best practices approach is a necessary condition for business success in knowledge based economy environment called free market system where a customer is referred to as the king. It is important for a small scale entrepreneur to start out on this platform because the goal is to become a larger corporate concern in the near future.

This is just part 1 of Business Development Skill, see you on Monday

For more information or enquiry contact me on:

08066691059, 08171985752 or email: eyosylvester2015.gmail.com
Re: Business Intelligence For Smes Profitability & Growth by uwish: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
oga lecturer,

Where are you? we've been waiting for us all this while

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of N50.00 Stamp Duty Charge: Your Account May Be Exempted / Exportation Of Kampala Abroad / Business To Start With 1M That Would Yield Great Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.