Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,833 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again (2939 Views)

5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother / When Your Mum Slaps You In Public And Says "If I Hear Peem.." (funny Pic) / Video Emerges: Kaguna State Governor And Deputy Slaps As It Happened !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by abacrested(f): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abia state governorship candidate of the PDP Dr Okezie Ikpeazu on Wednesday last week got another shock of his life when the feared son of the incumbent governor, chinedu aka ikuku slaped him after a heated argument. It was alleged that problem started when Ikpeazu could not account for money received from sponsors. According to an insider, Ikpeazu refused to give a cheque of 30 million naira giving to him by a sponsor to the campaign organisation which infuriated ikuku, after a heated argument, ikuku could not control his temper and slaped our governor to be again for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Abia brand of politics.
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
abia don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by obaobirin: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Slapping is his hobby shocked shocked undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by Change2015(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
If they are slapping him repeatedly now, what comes next? Abia be wise.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by konjakonja(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Slap him or not,he must win and rule Abia for 8 years
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by tetengwo: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm,I have not heard o,I don't think its possible
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by IGBOSON1: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Odisco44:
abia don suffer

^^^More to the point......Ikpeazus' cheeks don suffer! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by Zuria(f): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chai...with his PhD? grin grin grin
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by Abiagirl777(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
He'll have to fiish what he started,as per TA Orji's stooge.
5od knows i can't wait for Apga to win in Abia
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by maestroferddi: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Senseless Propaganda.

Mr Slap Referee, were you the one officiating the slapping contest?
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
abacrested:
Abia state governorship candidate of the PDP Dr Okezie Ikpeazu on Wednesday last week got another shock of his life when the feared son of the incumbent governor, chinedu aka ikuku slaped him after a heated argument. It was alleged that problem started when Ikpeazu could not account for money received from sponsors. According to an insider, Ikpeazu refused to give a cheque of 30 million naira giving to him by a sponsor to the campaign organisation which infuriated ikuku, after a heated argument, ikuku could not control his temper and slaped our governor to be again for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Abia brand of politics.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @the highlighted.

I DON LAFF TIRE COME DIE B4 I COME FINALLY FAINT
Re: Ikuku Slaps Ikpeazu Again by optimisty(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
I have confirmed from a reliable inside source. It's true.

(1) (Reply)

When You Care Less About Your Wife / Obasanjo's Son Needs A Wife Urgently / This Picture Was What I Saw On Facebook This Morning,..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.