Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,403 members, 7,964,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon (4579 Views)

News Just Broke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail - Full Details Soon / Urgent Traffic Information In Lagos State As GMB Visits Today / Gmb Visits Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Observing
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by deji68: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
wetin come be news undecided undecided....GEJ visited the Niger Delta miltant in the creek, chibok is home to GMB likewise the Niger delta creek is home to GEJ... cool cool
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by bokohalal(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
tit:

it looks like you have pre-conceived ideas about leadership.
for me, the jury is still out on Jonathan.
From the way you guys describe as a conniving sponsor of boko haram, then he is as good a leader as Sun Tzu and Ngyuen Giap.
GEJ lacks the ability to form a theatre, which he could have, as a civilian gotten at Kuru or the other place in Lagos.
Obama, being from a better educational system does not lack this ability to see the big picture and shape his canvas.
I think he was forced in Libya, but he did not jeopardize his canvas.
And primarily, he attained his objectives in libya with minimal expenditure of American men and materials.

You bet I do have pre-conceived ideas about leadership and the jury is out on Goodluck Jonathan.He lacks the ability to be a class rep.
And who is in the calibre of Sun Tzu and Nguyen Giap?
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by amuniiopz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
tit:
did the coward chicken out of the Chibok visit?
when will you stop thinking with your tits?
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by Bantino(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Let Osinbajo, Tinubu and Amaechi follow him to Sambisa forest too .....

grin grin
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why can't Buhari visit Chibok? It's his home zone

Like Jonathan did not visit the creeks during the insurgency without any security undecided

APC criticizing with so much hatred flowing in their veins. No wonder the sensible ones inside dey depart.

1 Like

Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by tit(f): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
the coward general chickened out of the trip to chibok!
he hasnt grown balls since he was chased out of dodan barracks with koboko by aminu and dasuki.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by tit(f): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
bokohalal:

And Jonathan did not?

at list jonathan has not been going around boasting like a fool.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by chat2deen(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chibok! Chai bring back our girls shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by midolian(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2015
bokohalal:
Leader!
The same Chibok that one man with over a hundred thousand soldiers did not dare.
Leadership is by example. Nothing else. If you steal everyone under you will steal.
If you are corrupt, every body for himself corruption will ensue.
Nobody will brazenly inflate contracts or corruptly enrich themselves from the public till with Buhari at the head of Nigerian leadership. Stealing is corruption and no excuse (s) should ever be made for it. That a sitting president made an argument in support of corruption and is still being allowed to run the full course of a reelection campaign is an insult on Nigerians and all his supporters should be shot dead.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by Pataki: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Seun, which of your moderators moved this topic to this section?

You people don't just know how to stop disgracing yourselves. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pataki:
Seun, which of your moderators moved this topic to this section?

You people don't just know how to stop disgracing yourselves. undecided
It is getting pathetic.

This news is not even on the front page.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by nagoma(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clearly Breaking News of the Year in Nigeria. I wonder how long it will take for it to reach FP.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by MalcoImX: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
kITATITA:
I'm relieved not to be in charge of GMB security team. It'd be a nightmare to manage such trip, and the way the APC candidates get too close to risks; knowing that anything could happen.
If you'd seen the reception yesterday, Buhari would even go to Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by tit(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
If you'd seen the reception yesterday, Buhari would even go to Sambisa.

you mean boko haram likes him?
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by MalcoImX: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
tit:

you mean boko haram likes him?
tit, its mind over matter. Just acknowledge for once that the man tried. I've heard people say they wouldn't visit Maiduguri even if given N10 million, talk less of visiting Chibok.

1 Like

Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by tit(f): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
tit, its mind over matter. Just acknowledge for once that the man tried. I've heard people say they wouldn't visit Maiduguri even if given N10 million, talk less of visiting Chibok.

spott:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GMBOffice/status/567700175510974464

buhari did not visit chibok!
if he dares the parents of the missing girls will skin him alive.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by MalcoImX: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
tit:

buhari did not visit chibok!
if he dares the parents of the missing girls will skin him alive.
For now, I'll stick with the majors until proven otherwise. Twitter is a cheap outlet.
Re: GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon by tit(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
For now, I'll stick with the majors until proven otherwise. Twitter is a cheap outlet.

i read all of them.
to know the enemy
and what he is thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Porthacourt International Airport (pix) / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! / The 664 Years Old First Storey Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.